看看这个!
Look at this one!
哪个? -这个很帅
Where? -This one is handsome.
马祖卡 他不帅
Marzouka, he's not.
我一个都不喜欢 我不要了
I like none of them. I don't want this.
我的钱
My money.
你以为看是免费的吗?
You think looking is free?
不 亲爱的 -我一个都不喜欢 我要我的钱
No, honey. -I liked none of them. I want my money.
下周我会有很棒的一批
Next week I'll have a fabulous batch.
我的钱
My money.
门儿都没有 回♥教♥室去
Not going to happen. Back to your class.
阿米拉
Amira.
嘿 姑娘!
Hey, girl!
等等 你急什么?
Wait up. Why are you in a hurry?
我忘了告诉你 我爸今天出院了
I forgot to tell you. Dad's getting discharged today.
真的吗?为他的康复赞美主
Really? Praise God for his recovery.
保佑你 -沙伊德叔叔怎么样了?
Bless you. -How's Uncle Saeed doing?
他还没有完全康复 但至少他能回家了
He hasn't fully recovered yet, but at least he'll be back home.
谢天谢地 重要的是他回来了 恢复得很好
Thank God. The main thing is he's back and doing well.
(女子中学2300)
SECONDARY SCHOOL 2300 FOR GIRLS
法泽亚的儿子出席听证会了吗?
Did Fawzeiya's boy attend the hearing?
他一直在延期 妈妈
He keeps postponing them, Mom.
但法♥院♥拿到了收据 能证明我在养育我女儿
But the court got the receipts proving I support my daughter.
看他怎么否认吧
Let's see how he'll deny it.
幸好你有工作 你会赢的
Fortunately, you're employed. You'll win the case.
他对我提起了新的诉讼
He filed a new suit against me.
争夺抚养权
For child custody.
什么?他不能带走她
What? He can't take her.
娜娜 我的心肝 -马哈辛老师今天给我看了你的成绩
Ranno, my sweetheart.
Ms. Mahasin showed me your grades today.
如果你再努力一点 会考得更好
You would've done better if you'd studied harder.
但是妈妈 我得了13.5分 满分15分
But Mom, I got 13.5 out of 15.
已经很棒了
That's very good.
很棒是什么意思? 那已经是过去式了 我们想要卓越
What do you mean "very good"? That's in the past. We want excellence.
你是校长的女儿 你必须成为尖子生
You're the principal's daughter, so you must be a top student,
不只是“很棒”
not just "very good."
姑娘整晚都在学习
The girl has been studying all night.
你还要她怎么样? -拜托 妈妈 让我来管教她
What more do you want from her?
Please, Mom. Let me raise her.
抱歉 外婆
Sorry, Grandma.
反正今年才刚开始 我们还有进步的空间
Anyway, the year is only beginning, and we can improve.
让我骄傲吧
Make me proud.
希望如此
Hopefully.
栗子!
Chestnuts!
欢迎
Welcome.
哇!
Wow!
我就知道你会在这里
I knew you'd be here.
你们都长大了 会做栗子了?
You're all grown up and making chestnuts now, huh?
是的 -主保佑
Yes. -God bless.
我还会给你做 辣扁豆、肉粥和黄麻叶浓汤
I'll also make you Ma'dous, Saleeg, and Molokheya.
不用了 别把厨房♥弄得乱七八糟 继续和你父亲画画吧
No, spare us the kitchen mess and stick to painting with your father.
我就知道你会这么说
I knew you'd say that.
家里最好的厨师应该是我
I'm supposed to be the best chef.
愿主赐予你幸福和成功 我的孩子
May God grant you happiness and success, my child.
好消息 她的成绩出来了 全优 真♥主♥保佑
And good news, her grades are out. Straight A's. God bless.
主保佑你 恭喜你 干得好
God bless you. Congratulations. Well done.
来吧 沙伊德 你必须休息 你不该天天待在工作室里
Come on, Saeed, you must rest. You shouldn't be in the studio daily.
是的 爸爸 你必须休息
Yes, Dad. You must rest.
我要先完成给你朋友的礼物 就快好了
Not before I finish your friend's gift. It's almost done.
她的生日还有两周 我们还有时间
Her birthday is in two weeks. We have time.
不过如果我早点完成
Still, if I finish it early, you'll have a chance to edit it.
你就有机会修改
自从拉娜送了她一件礼物
Since Rana gave her a gift,
她就一直数着日子 想送她这件礼物
she's been counting the days to give her this gift.
礼物不是爱的宣言吗? -我同意她的意见
Aren't gifts a declaration of love? -I'm with her on this one.
我敢说你很开心 你就是喜欢痛苦
I'm sure you're happy. You just love misery.
是的 爸爸 你必须休息 你刚出院
Yes, Dad. You must rest. You just got out of the hospital.
对 听着 亲爱的 就算人死了 激♥情♥也不会消逝
Yeah. Listen, dear. Passion never dies even after one passes away.
没有激♥情♥的人
And those who live without passion
过着没有灵魂的生活
live a soulless existence.
你在写维达老师的演讲稿作业吗?
Is this Ms. Wedad's class speech?
是的 -为什么要拖到现在?
Yes. -Why did you postpone it until now?
不是 妈妈 我一整天都在写 不是现在才写
No, Mom. I've been working on it all day, not just now.
我只是想把终稿写出来 你知道的 为了…
I just wanted to write a final version, you know, for--
(来电 爸爸)
INCOMING CALL FROM DAD
他之前给你打过电♥话♥吗?
Has he called you before?
不要接他的电♥话♥
Don't answer his calls.
要等到什么时候 妈妈?
Until when, Mom?
等到他意识到 上法♥院♥也不能打败我的决心
Until he realizes going to court won't beat my resolve
成为一个合格的父亲
and he becomes a real father to his daughter
而不是打给他女儿 让她和她母亲作对
and doesn't call her to turn her against her mother.
我允许了你才能打给他
Call him only when I tell you to.
是“忏悔” 不是“受罚”
"Penitence," not "penance."
总之
Anyway,
我明天要参加听证会
I have a hearing tomorrow.
我不能去学校了
I won't be able to be at school.
我希望维达女士选择你的演讲稿
I hope Ms. Wedad selects your speech.
那样你的名字就会写在荣誉榜上
Then your name will be added to the honors board,
就像你的朋友阿米拉一样
like your friend, Amira.
让我骄傲吧
Make me proud.
好的 希望如此 妈妈
Yes, hopefully, Mom.
不要像上次那样迟到
Don't be late like last time.
早上好 阿提克先生 -早上好
Good morning, Mr. Atiq. -Good morning.
下课前把早餐拿来 上次的都凉了
Bring breakfast right before recess. It was cold last time.
我会的 我保证
I will. I promise.
主保佑你
God bless you.
谁在那里?
Who's there?
等等 我在里面!等等!
Wait, I'm in here! Wait!
(女子中学2300)
SECONDARY SCHOOL 2300 FOR GIRLS
撤离学校!
Evacuate!
着火了 姑娘们 撤离学校!
There's a fire, girls! Evacuate!
着火了 撤离!
There's a fire! Evacuate!
(报♥警♥器 往里推 往下拉)
快点 姑娘们
Quickly, girls!
快点 姑娘们!
Hurry up, girls!
喂
Hello.
我需要立即撤离学校的正式许可
I need formal permission to evacuate the school immediately.
这里起火了 我没有管理这些女孩的权限
There's a fire. I won't be responsible for these girls.
女子中学2300的塞汉姆副校长
Vice Principal Seham from Secondary School 2300.
我现在就需要许可
I need the permission right now.
被告哈马德·塞夫已经申请延期审理
The defendant Hamad Saif has postponed the case.
真的吗?又延期了?
Seriously? Again?
我来来回♥回♥几个月了 全是白费时间
I've been going back and forth for months to no avail.
请小声一点
Please keep it down.
如果你有问题 跟你的律师谈谈
If you have a problem, talk to your attorney.
喂
Hello.
你说什么 塞汉姆?
What did you say, Seham?
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
让门卫开门 把她们带出去!
Make the doorman open the gate and get them out!
但是拉娜!拉娜在哪里?
But Rana! Where's Rana?
大家都让开!
Get out of the way, all of you!
阿提克!开门 阿提克!
Atiq!
Open the door, Atiq!
快点出去 -快点
Get out, quickly! -Hurry up!
快点 着火了!快点!
Quickly! There's a fire! Quickly!
玛莎尔! -快点!
Mashael! -Hurry up!
快下楼!
Go downstairs quickly!
快点!
Hurry up!
快逃出去!
Get out, quickly!
快点 姑娘 玛莎尔呢?
Quickly, girl! Where's Mashael?
赫巴 你怎么站在这里?快出去!
Heba, why are you standing here? Get out, quickly!
(荣誉榜)
HONORS BOARD
你还愣着干什么?快下楼!
Why aren't you moving? Go downstairs!
马祖卡 带她们下楼 我跟着你
电影精选列表