我看到了我们失去的东西
I saw what we've lost.
我重新爱上的也是你
It's you that I fell in love with again.
亨丽 它不是我 它不是真人
It wasn't me, Hen. It wasn't real.
但我的感受是真实的
What I'm feeling is real.
我知道什么是真实的 也知道我们需要什么
I know what's real and what we need.
什么?
And what is that?
就这样把彼此的存在视为理所当然?
Is that to take each other for granted?
不是吗?
No?
不是
No.
就这样生活?
Is that to just stay like this?
就这样一成不变?为什么?
To just stand still? For what?
还记得吗?我们有梦想
We had dreams together, remember?
我们可以离开这里
We can just leave and we can just get out of here.
-可以一起过新的生活 -我的家人都埋在这里
- We can do something together. - My family is buried out there in the fucking ground!
我不能扔下这一切 去过毫无意义的流浪生活
I can't throw it all away to go off on some fucking wander that proves nothing.
这个农场 这栋房♥子 这种生活 这就是我们 亨丽
This farm, this house, this life, it's us, Hen.
是我们打造的 我们应该以此为荣
We made it. We should be fucking proud.
外面没有你的生活
There is nothing out there for you.
我现在知道了 外面什么都没有
I know that now. There's nothing.
朱尼尔
Junior.
朱尼尔!
Junior!
朱尼尔!
Junior!
老天啊!
Oh, my God!
太美妙了!
Oh, it's so beautiful!
太美妙了!
It's so beautiful!
朱尼尔 快来啊!
Junior, come on!
看啊!
Look!
朱尼尔
Junior.
来吧!
Come on!
来啊!
Come on.
-快过来 -好吧
- Hey, come on. - Alright.
过来 哎呀!
Come on. Oh! Oh, shit!
你没事吧?
You OK?
对不起
Oh! I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我帮你 起来吧
Come on. I'll help you up. Come on.
我不需要你帮我!
No, no, no. I don't need your help!
看看你的样子
Look at you.
? 他问我 他能否牵我的手
? He asked me if he could hold my hand... ?
亨丽
Hen?
? 我羞怯答道 我做梦都不会梦到这些
? And I shyly said, "I wouldn't dream of it"
? 然后我感觉到 他的手牵起了我的手
? But then I felt his hand touch mine
? 现在我能梦到
? Now I dream of it
? 现在我总能梦到
? How I dream of it all the time
? 总能梦到
? All the time
? 总能梦到
? All the time
? 他问我 他能否吻我的唇
? He asked me then could he kiss my lips
? 我俏皮答道 我做梦都不会梦到这些
? And I playfully said, "I wouldn't dream of it"
? 然后我感觉到 他的唇吻上了我的唇
? But then I felt his lips touch mine
? 现在我能梦到
? Now I dream of it
? 现在我总能梦到
? How I dream of it all the time
? 总能梦到
? All the time
? 总能梦到
? All the time
? 他如此温暖 如此亲近
? I felt him ever so warm and near... ?
有人吗?
Hello?
? 在我耳边许下诺言
? Whispering promises in my ear
? 他说会对我永远诚实
? He said he'd always be true to me
? 只要爱他 我就知道
? To love him and I'd see
? 我感觉世界不停旋转
? I felt my world spinning round and round
? 绕着我美好的爱情不停旋转
? Around the wonderful love I'd found
? 我听到我的心在问 为何拒绝?
? I heard my heart whisper, "Why resist?"
? 他抱紧我 我们亲吻
? He held me and we kissed
? 他抱紧我 我们亲吻
? He held me and we kissed
? 他问我 是否愿意嫁给他
? He asked me then would I marry him
? 我傻傻答道 我做梦都不会梦到这些
? And I foolishly said, "l wouldn't dream of it"
? 然后我们的爱像冰一样冷
? And now that our love is cold as stone
? 现在我能梦到
? I dream of it
? 但只能独自梦到
? But I dream of it all alone
? 独自梦到
? All alone
? 独自梦到
? All alone. ?
小亨丽
Little Hen.
好美呀
It's so pretty.
没事了
It's OK.
我在呢
I'm here.
跟开始不一样
Endings aren't easy.
结束总是很困难
Not like beginnings.
但结束也能让人激动 就像新生
But endings can feel alive and exciting too.
在我的一生中 都是别人在告诉我 我喜欢什么
My whole life people have been telling me what I like.
我想要什么 需要什么
What I want. What I need.
他们告诉我 我必须改变 变成另一个人
I had to become someone different. Someone else.
-再来一瓶吗? -好啊
- Refill? - Sure.
但现在我知道了
But now I know.
世上只有一个我
There is only one of me.
你好
Hello.
你在干什么 小家伙?
What are you doing, little one, hmm?
它一动不动
It's not moving at all.
就那么待在那里
It's just sitting there.
什么?
What is?
我从来没见过这种东西
I've never seen one before.
虽然太阳高悬
Although the sun is shining
晴空万里
High above...
但我在乎的
There's one thing on my mind...
只有你 我的爱
You, my love...
我看见一棵垂柳
I see a weeping willow
生长在公园里
In the park
就像是我心头
Like there's this sadness growing
有悲伤在发芽
In my heart...