我不放心把你自己留下
I'm worried about leaving you here alone.
不用担心这个 朱尼尔
You don't have to worry about that, Junior.
-该死! -怎么了?
- Fuck! - What?
那里
That. In there.
我从来没见过这样的虫子
Oh. I've never seen one like it.
它们越来越大了 希望不要成灾
They're getting bigger. God, I hope it's not an infestation.
它们会钻进墙里 真是太棒了
They'll get into the walls. Christ, that's all I need.
只有一只
It's only one.
连一只都不应该有
- Well, one is too many. - Mm.
我去我们房♥间检查一下
I'm checking our room for more.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, little guy.
朱尼尔
Junior.
你在干什么?
What is it? You're staring.
没事 我来处理
Don't... Ah... It's OK, I'll take care of it.
你为什么不离开?
Why aren't you moving?
您点的餐
Here you go.
你来这里干什么?出什么事了?
What are you doing here? What's wrong?
我...
I, uh...
我在想离开的事
I started thinking about leaving.
我会怀念很多小事
The things I'll miss, things that aren't obvious.
我们去外面谈吧...
Maybe we should talk about this outside...
不用 就是一些很傻的小事...
No, no, no, just like stupid little things like...
比如地板咯吱作响
Like how by the sound of the floor creaking,
我就知道是你在上楼
I know that it's your steps upstairs.
别人都听不出来
And nobody could ever recognise that.
就像是我们俩的小秘密
It feels like a secret between us.
这...
It's...
我会怀念你的脚步声
I'll miss hearing those steps.
-朱尼尔 -嗯?
- Hey, Junior. - What?
今晚再谈这个可以吗?
Can we just talk about this tonight?
-我们必须保住工作 -不 我想跟你在一起
- You know we need this job. - No, let's just be together.
现在
Like right now.
其他的都不重要
None of this matters.
真奇怪 垂死的世界也很美
Strange, how dying can still be beautiful. Hm.
你怕死吗?
Are you afraid of dying?
怕自己还没做好准备
Maybe of not being ready.
你有没有想过 也许我们并不是...
Have you ever thought, what if we're not actually...
仰望天空?
looking up at the sky?
也许我们是俯视天空
What if we're actually looking down?
也许天空在我们下方
The sky below us.
试着想象一下
Try. Think about it.
是吧?
- See? - Oh, yeah.
把裤子还给我
Give me my pants!
亨丽 我是认真的
Hen, I'm serious.
我们消失吧?
Why don't we just disappear?
离开这里
Get out of here?
嗨
Hello. Hi.
你好
Look at you.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
过来
Come here.
没事的 好孩子
It's OK. Good boy.
你怎么会在这里?
What happened to you, hey?
你是从哪儿来的?
Where did you come from?
没事的
It's OK.
没事 好孩子
There you go. See? Good boy.
朱尼尔?
Junior?
朱尼尔!
Junior!
该死 朱尼尔!
Oh, shit. Junior!
朱尼尔!
Junior! Fuck.
朱尼尔!
Junior!
站住!
Stop!
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
朱尼尔!
Junior!
放开他!
No! Fuck off! No!
朱尼尔!
Junior!
别伤害他!这不是他的错!
Don't hurt him. It's not his fault!
你没事吧?
- Hey... - Are you OK?
他们没伤害你吧?
Did they hurt you?
-谁? -你受伤了吗?
- Who? - Are you hurt?
-我没事 -那里有人...
- I'm OK. - There were men and...
-没事 -你在尖叫
- No, no, no, no. - You...you were screaming.
他们只是在焚烧旧仓房♥
No, they were just burning an old barn.
你迷糊了 伤到了自己
You're confused. You hurt yourself.
没事的
But you're gonna be OK.
-你很幸运 -不是...
- You're lucky. - No, we...
我们应该把发生的事告诉大家
We need to tell someone about what's happening.
说什么?
Tell them what? Tell them what?
你只是出了点意外
You had an accident, that's all.
不是 我们有危险 亲爱的
No, no, no, we're in danger, baby, OK?
朱尼尔
Junior. Junior.
是你主动跑进了火场
You're the one that ran into the fire.
你为什么要这么做?
Why would you do that, hmm?
-什么意思? -火里有什么?
- What do you mean? - What...what was in the fire?
希望你不是故意的
I hope this wasn't done intentionally.
你觉得我会故意这么做?
You, uh...you think I did this on purpose?
受伤也不会改变什么 你知道的
Well, an injury won't change anything. You know that, right?
我感觉不到这一侧的身体了
I can't feel this side of my body.
是麻醉效果
That's the anesthetic.
麻醉很快就会消退 不过你要有一段时间
It'll wear off soon. But you won't be able
没法使用那条胳膊了
to use that arm much for a while, though,
而且你也要习惯那张躺椅
and you have to get used to that recliner of yours.
为什么?
Why?
你不能平躺睡觉
Well, you can't sleep lying down.
只能45度倚着
You can recline to about 45 degrees but that's it.
为什么不能平躺?
What do you mean, I can't sleep lying down?
医生进行了一个小手术...
The doctor did a minor procedure and...
手术?什么医生?
A procedure? What doctor?
她做手术修复了你受伤肩膀的肌腱
She operated on your injured shoulder, the tendon.
手术很顺利 但是暂时还需要固定住
It went very well, but she'd like to leave it covered.
给 你得服药
Ah, here. You gotta take these.
杰奎琳·杜·普蕾
Jacqueline du Pre.
“具有精准本能的天生的音乐家”
"A musician of nature with an unerring instinct."
这是她丈夫对她的描述
That's how her husband described her.
我知道这对你们两位来说都不容易
I know this hasn't been easy on either of you.
但这一切很快都会过去
But soon, all of this will be behind us.
所以我想恭喜你们走到了现在
So I would like to congratulate you on making it this far.
南法的上等葡萄酒
South of France. The real thing.
你为什么要跟着我?
Why are you following me?
要保证你的安全 你们俩的安全 这很关键
I'm keeping you safe, both of you. It's crucial.
我们俩?
Both of us? What...?
我们要带走朱尼尔
We're taking Junior away.
而你从没有独自在这里生活过
You've never been all alone out here before.
所以呢?
Yeah, so?
这对她和你们的婚姻来说 都是个威胁
Could be a real strain on her. On your marriage.
就是你们在逼我离开她
You're the one that's forcing me to leave her.
所以我们才要进行人道补偿
Well, so we have to do what's moral.
怎么才算人道补偿?
And what do you consider to be moral?
我们会取代你
We're going to replace you.
我?
What, me?
我们会确保你离开之后 亨丽依然有伴侣
We're going to ensure Hen has company while you're away.
滚蛋吧 这绝对不可能
No, fuck off. There's no fucking way that's happening.
你真的想把她一个人扔在这里吗?
What, do you really want to leave her here all alone?
每天每夜都独自一人?
Day after day? Night after night?
她能照顾好自己 特伦斯
She can handle herself, Terrance.
不好意思 怎么没人问过我本人呢?
Sorry, why doesn't anybody ask me how I feel about it?
-我就坐在这里啊! -冷静点
- Cos I'm right fucking here. - Calm down.
去你♥妈♥的♥冷静
No, no, no, you fucking calm down.
听我说完 好吗?
Hear me out, OK?
不是让另一个男人来取代你
It's not another man.
我们正在开♥发♥生物替代品
We're developing a biological replacement.