你得好好给我说清楚 别再遮遮掩掩了
Baby, you're gonna talk to me properly. No more bullshit.
你觉得现在是什么情况?
What do you think is going on?
行了 你♥他♥妈♥的别再提问了 特伦斯
No, no, no, no. No more fucking questions, Terrance.
亨丽 到此为止吧 好吗?
Hen, this has got to stop, OK?
好
OK.
你想要我老婆 是不是?
Yeah. Yeah, you want my wife, don't you?
你想等我走了就陪着她
Yeah? Yeah, you want to keep her company while I'm gone.
冷静点
Calm down. Calm down.
你这个变♥态♥ 特伦斯!
You're fucking sick, Terrance!
没事的
Hey, hey, it's OK.
朱尼尔 住手
Junior! Junior. Stop.
不是你想的那样
Hey. Hey. It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
想想办法啊
Fucking do something.
? 虽然太阳高悬
? Although the sun is shining
? 晴空万里
? High above
? 但我唯一在乎的
? The one thing on my mind
? 只有你 我的爱
- ? Is you my love... ? - It's OK.
不要!
No!
我想你了
Hey. I've missed you.
能回来可真好
It's so good to be back.
时间到了
It's time.
好
OK.
你来吗?
You coming?
你去吧
You go.
好
OK.
去你♥妈♥的♥冷静...
No, you fucking calm down...
特伦斯
Fucking Terrance,
开门!
open the fucking door!
靠 太逼真了
Holy shit. It's so fucking real.
亨丽?
Hen?
对不起
I'm sorry.
亨丽?
Hen?
我知道你很困惑
I know you're confused.
不…
Oh, no. Oh, no...
我知道你的感受 但是你必须保持冷静
I know how you must be feeling, but I need you to stay calm.
抱歉 我们不得不骗你
I'm sorry we had to deceive you,
但是只有这样
but it was the only way
才能测试你所有的能力与机能
to test your full capacity and function.
而且必须让你清醒地
It's critical that you were lucid enough
面对面地经历逆转
to experience the reversal face-to-face.
朱尼尔 这不是替代品
This is not the replacement, Junior.
你才是替代品
It's you. You're the replacement.
不
Oh! No.
这是亨丽真正的丈夫
This is Hen's real husband, OK?
不 胡说八道!
No. No, no, no, that's bullshit!
-特伦斯 她在哪? -她就在这里 很安全
- Terrance, where is she? - She's safe in the house.
她在哪?亨丽!
Where is she? Hen? Hen!
亨丽!别听他们的鬼话
Please! Hen, don't listen to 'em, OK?
我不会让他们伤害你的
What... I'm not gonna let them do anything to you, OK?
我哪里也不去 宝贝
I'm not going anywhere, baby.
我们一年前把你带到了这里
We brought you here just over a year ago.
也就是朱尼尔出发去空间站的时候
The same day Junior left to live on the installation.
我们用灯光把你激活了...
When our headlights turned you on...
这就是一切的开始
..that was the beginning.
是你的任务开始的日子
That was the day your mission started.
你可以自♥由♥地体验一段真实的人类感情
You were free to experience a real, human relationship.
我们希望你能把精力放在当下
We wanted your focus to be your present-tense,
但是也必须给你设计记忆
but we had to design your memory.
骗子
You're a fucking liar.
我们在朱尼尔离开前 跟他进行了几个月的访谈
We gave that to you after spending many months
然后据此设计了给你的记忆
talking with Junior before he left.
亨丽!
Hen!
你还好吗?
I need to know you're OK.
你在这里吗?我想听到你的声音
I need you here. I need to hear your voice.
亨丽!
Hen!
亨利
Hen?
你的记忆都来自于他
Your memories are his.
没事
It's OK.
没事的 我在这里
It's OK, it's OK. I'm here. I'm here.
宝贝 特伦斯说的都是错的
Baby. Baby. Terrance is wrong, OK?
不管怎么回事
Whatever this is,
不管你做过什么 都没关系
whatever you've done, it doesn't matter, OK?
为什么?
Why?
-对不起 -不要
- I'm sorry. - No.
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-对不起 -对不起
- Sorry. - I'm so sorry.
对不起
I am sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
-你必须离开了 -没事的
- You have to go. - It's OK.
-我爱你 -不要...
- I love you. - No...
-走吧 亲爱的 -不要...
- You have to go, baby. - No...
别这么做 求你们了
Don't. Don't do this. Please don't do this.
-不要! -不要!
- No! - No, no, no, no, no!
放开我!
No! No, get the fuck off of me!
-亲爱的 不! -不要!
- No, no, baby, please! - No!
求你们了 亨丽!
Please! Hen!
宝贝!不要!
Baby! Baby, please!
你们这群混♥蛋♥!
Shame on you! Shame on you!
无♥耻♥!
Shame on you! Shame on you!
你们会下地狱的!去死吧!
You're going to hell! Fuck you!
亨丽 不要!
Hen, no!
我永远不会原谅你们!
This can never be forgiven!
放开我!
Get off of me!
放开我!
Get off of me!
不!
No!
不要!
No. No!
放开我!
No! Get off of me!
这一部分有很多可能性
There were other possibilities for how this part might go.
我们给你创造了意识
We set out to create consciousness.
并通过真正的人际关系来验证它
To validate it through real human connection.
但我们没想到亨丽会产生爱情
But we never dreamed Hen would experience love.
朱尼尔
Junior.
亨丽不知道会是这样的结局
Hen had no idea how this would end.
我没跟她说过
I never told her.
你不是真人
You're not real.
但你们两个今晚展现的东西...
But what you have both shown us here tonight...
是给人性的礼物
is a gift to humanity.
这是我的人生
This is my life.
这是我们的人生
This is our life.
你会被载入史册的
They're going to be writing about you for years.
亨丽
Hen.
嗨
Hi.
我们会去别的地方
We'll go somewhere else.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没事
No, I'm fine.
我已经不习惯重力了
Oh, fuck this gravity shit.
为什么?
Why?
我本来以为会有忠诚
I was, oh, hoping for loyalty.
信任
Trust.
你怎么能说这种话?
How can you say that?
你是我老婆
'Cause you're my fucking wife.
这事是有规则的 我们都同意了
There were rules. We agreed.
-不是这样的 -好吧
- It's not like that. - OK.
那你解释一下 是哪样?
Then, explain. What is it like?
那不是婚外情
This wasn't an affair.
我在他身上看到了你
I saw you in him.
你在它身上看到了我?
You saw me in it?