I'm used to air conditioning.
还记得吗?以前这里到处都是农田
Do you remember a time when there were farms around here?
牲畜 庄稼 真正的农田 无意冒犯
With livestock, and crops. Real farms, no offense.
只有小时候见过
Yeah, only as a kid, though.
都被收♥购♥或者烧毁了
Must have been bought up or burned.
-烧毁? -对 大公♥司♥干的
- Burned? - Yeah. By the corporations.
把旧农场都烧掉了
They burn all the old farms,
清理田地 给他们的杂交作物腾地方
clearing the fields for their hybrid stuff.
他们什么都不在乎
They don't give a shit.
开过来的路上 我看到两边都是油菜
I noticed all the canola on the drive on the way in.
我不知道它们在这个时候也能生长
I didn't realise it grew this time of year.
四季生长 几乎不需要浇水
All year round. Barely needs water.
感觉不太自然啊
Doesn't seem natural.
确实不自然
It's not.
哎 在这里...
Man, you could...
简直可以为所欲为
you could do whatever you want out here.
给你水
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
城市里可喝不到这样的水
Oh, yeah, you won't get water like that in the city.
-谢谢 -我喜欢这种
- Thanks. - Yeah. I do love it.
干杯
Cheers.
你们的档案被分配给我了
So, I've been assigned to your file.
我们还有档案?
We have a file?
你没替我们报名参加什么东西吧?
You didn't sign us up for anything, did you?
没有
No.
所以这家伙是凭空出现的?
OK, so this guy just showed up out of nowhere, right?
跟我没关系...
Yeah, it's not my fault...
这已经不是你第一次...
Wouldn't be the first fucking time...
真的 跟她没关系
No, it's true. No, you didn't, you didn't.
我们进行了第一次抽签
Um, but we've had our first lottery.
我很荣幸通知你们 你进入了候选名单
I'm excited to say that you've made the shortlist.
距离移居太空又近了一步
You're one step closer to living up there.
好吧...
OK...
你这是在浪费时间
OK, well, you're wasting your time
我们连飞机都没坐过
because we...we haven't even been on an airplane,
她讨厌坐飞机?
and she'd...she'd hate it.
难道你不讨厌吗?
Oh, so you wouldn't? You wouldn't hate it?
我就是说你肯定不想飞上天
I...I'm just saying you wouldn't like flying.
你也没坐过飞机啊
You've also never been on an airplane.
好吧 我们都不喜欢飞机 行了吧?
OK, we both don't fucking like flying. What's the big deal?
抱歉 我应该先说清楚的
Alright, I should...I should clarify, sorry. Um...
我说的是你 朱尼尔 只有你
I'm talking about you here, Junior. Only you.
什么?
What...?
这种测试对身体素质要求很高
These tests require real physical strength,
还需要特殊技能 这些你都符合 朱尼尔
specific skills, all of which you have, Junior.
你是在开玩笑吧?
Wait, wait, wait, you're not fucking around, right?
不是 这是个警告
No, this is just a warning.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 “警告”这个词不太对
Sorry, warning's the wrong word.
这是个好消息
This is...this is good news.
好消息?
It's good news?
政♥府♥知道这事儿吗?
And the...the government knows about this, right?
我们就是政♥府♥机构
We are the government.
我们的空间站已经在绕地运行了
Our space station is orbiting Earth as we speak.
要是我不愿意呢?
And what if...what if I just say no, right?
如果我拒绝呢?
If I just refuse.
会怎么样?
What happens then?
你听说过“征兵”吗?
You do know about conscription?
在以前的战争年代
During the old wars,
如果你被选中了 就必须上战场
if-if you were picked, you had to go to war.
如果你拒绝 那...
And if you didn't, well...
嗯
Yeah.
你是在威胁我们吗?
Are you threatening us?
-朱尼尔 -是这个意思吧?
- Junior. - Is that what's happening?
-朱尼尔 -你别管
- Junior. - No, no.
你是在威胁我们吗?
Are...are you threatening us?
我们可能会丢掉农场
We could lose the farm.
先别谈法律法规了 好吗?
Let's not focus on the rule of law here, OK?
这项计划
This operation could end up being
可能会开启最大规模的人类行动
the biggest public initiative ever, OK?
朱尼尔 你会成为英雄的
You'd be a hero, Junior.
你想像芸芸众生一样
Do you want to live mundane lives
过平凡的生活吗?
like everyone else,
还是想成为独特群体的一员?
or do you want to be part of something special and unique?
这才是关键
Because that's what this is really about.
你有机会让自己变得更好
A chance to be a better version of yourself.
听着不错啊
Sounds pretty good.
现在是时候考虑下一步了
Listen, it's time to move on.
很快 大部人都无法在这里居住了
Soon, most of us won't be able to live here.
地球非常美好
Our planet was marvellous - is marvellous -
但它已经把一切都给我们了
but it's given us all it can.
它什么都没给我们 是我们偷来的
No, it didn't give us anything. We stole it.
名单什么时候确认?
How long's the shortlist?
-这个我不能透露 -等等
- I can't reveal that. - Wait...
我可以告诉你们的是 几年之内
But what I can tell you is that nothing will be decided
都不会有任何定论
for a couple of years.
纪念?
A couple of years?
对 这些测试都是以两年为周期的
Yeah, sadly, these tests will run in two-year cycles.
所以你们想让我们假装一切正常
Right, so you expect us to just go on living
就这样继续生活?
like everything's normal?
对 因为确实一切正常
Yes. Because it is.
还没有正式决定任何事
Nothing's been decided yet.
你要照顾好小亨丽埃塔
You look after that wee Henrietta for me.
这种事可能会让人心神不宁
These kinds of things can be upsetting.
嗯
Yeah.
不是吧?
Really?
发生了这种事 你就直接睡觉了?
Are you just gonna go to sleep after that, huh?
对不起
Sorry.
能明天再谈吗?我不舒服
Can we talk tomorrow? I'm not feeling well.
不行 应该现在就谈
No, we should talk about this now.
你今晚能去客房♥睡吗?
Do you think you could sleep in the guest room tonight?
我怕传染给你
I just don't want you to catch anything.
我们什么时候在乎过这个了?
Since when has that mattered, huh?
我想自己待着
I'd rather be alone.
你真的想让我去睡客房♥?
You're serious. You want me to sleep in the guest room?
拜托了
Please.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
知道什么?
How did I know what?
亨丽 在他…
Before he got... Hen.
在他下车前 你说“他肯定有什么事”
Before he got out, you said, "He must want something."
你怎么知道是个男人?
How did you know it was a man?
我是这么说的吗?
I don't know, is that what I said?
-对 车开进来的时候 -我没注意
- Yeah, when the car pulled up. - Oh, I don't know.
不是有意的
It wasn't intentional.
我根本没想过这个 就是随口一说吧
I mean, if I said it, it was probably without thinking.
我真的很累了
Listen, I'm exhausted,
我想睡觉...
and if it's OK, I just want to go to sleep...
你说的时候语气很确定...
When you said it, it was so certain, so...
好吧 哪个女人会在这个时间 独自开车来这种地方 ?
OK, well, name one woman that would drive up here at night, alone, hmm?
他看你的眼神...
The way he was looking at you...
你为什么一直逼我?
Why are you pushing me?
好吧
OK.
能把门关上吗?
Could you shut the door?
当然
Sure.
真是太棒了!
Just beautiful!
妈的
Fuck me.
操
Fuck.
? 我像女孩一样歌♥唱
? I sing like a girl
? 我像青蛙一样歌♥唱
? And I sing like a frog
? 我是个孤独的男孩
? I'm a lonely boy... ?
? 我没有家