? I ain't got a home
? 我没有男人
? I ain't got a man
? 我没有儿子
? I ain't got a son
? 我没有女儿
? I ain't got a daughter... ?
我们不会再见到他了
You know we won't see him again.
他们才不会对我这种人感兴趣呢
They're not actually interested in someone like me.
我能给他们什么?
What have I got to offer?
这可不一定
You might be surprised.
-能帮我个忙吗? -什么?
- Do me a favour? - What?
别再穿那件衬衣了
Stop wearing that shirt.
为什么?我喜欢这件衬衣
Why? I like this shirt.
我们相遇的那天你穿的就是这件
You were wearing it the day we met.
我不想让你把它穿坏
And the more you wear it, the more worn out it'll get.
关于我们相遇那天 你还记得什么?
So, what else do you remember about that day?
我们很开心
We were happy.
我想你
I miss you.
你现在还喜欢这里的生活吗?
Do you still like living here?
为什么这么问?
Why?
你在这里开心吗?
Do you feel happy here?
当然开心了
Of course I'm happy here.
你不开心吗?
Aren't you?
对你来说 我是什么?
What am I to you?
如果你说的是我离开的事…
Oh, you know, if this is about me leaving,
如果你担心的是这个...
if you're worried about that...
不是 我说的是我们
No it's not, it's not. It's about us.
-我们? -对
- Us? - Yeah.
我们结婚的时候 你有什么疑虑吗?
Did you have any questions when we got married?
怎么会有疑虑
There shouldn't be questions.
所有人都有疑虑
We all have questions.
许下誓言的时候不应该有
Well, not when you take your vows.
所以七年里你一直没有任何动摇?
So in seven years, you've never felt any doubt?
从来没有
Never.
一毕业就结婚不会让你害怕吗?
Getting married straight out of school doesn't worry you,
-你那时候还是个青少年呢 -我们又不是学校里的朋友
- when you're still a teenager? - We weren't school friends.
而且我们不一样
And we're different.
我们在完美的时间相遇了
We met at the right time.
对不起 我最近有点疏远你
Sorry I've been distant.
没关系
It's OK.
你想的更多的是哪个?过去还是未来?
What do you think about more, the past or the future?
怎么了?
What?
-老天 你怎么回事? -抱歉啦
- Jesus, what is this? - Sorry.
我确实不该一起床
I don't mean to pepper you with questions like this
就问你这些问题 但是我真的想知道答案
first thing in the morning, but I really want to know.
好吧
OK.
我想的是...
Uh, I think...
..我们需要更大的床
..we need a bigger bed.
我问的可是很严肃的问题
I was asking you a serious question.
我知道
I know.
你根本没有严肃对待
You're not taking me seriously.
-很抱歉 -你一点也不抱歉
- I'm sorry. - No, you're not.
确实不抱歉
No, I'm not.
对不起 亲爱的
OK, I'm sorry, babe.
(一年后)
为了更好地研究太空生活
To get the best understanding of life up there,
必须随机选择测试人员
the selected group needs to be random.
各种人都要有
All walks of life.
那就选别人吧 特伦斯
OK, so pick someone else, Terrance.
我们这种人不属于太空
People like us don't belong in space.
这就是关键啊
But that's the whole point.
到了某个时刻 所有人都必须上去 永远住在那里
At some stage, all of us may need to go. Permanently.
你们会收到丰厚的报酬
You'll receive handsome compensation.
是政♥府♥给你们的酬谢
A thankyou from the government.
你得到了一个千载难逢的机会
Look, you've been gifted a rare opportunity
现在看也许有些让人畏惧
that for now seems daunting.
但为什么要让未知成为你的阻碍呢?
But why does the unknown have to be a burden?
朱尼尔 这种机会真的很难得
Junior, this is incredibly rare, OK?
你被选中了
And you've been selected.
你能进入我们的设施
You're going to the installation.
我不喜欢你这样突然上门
No, no, listen to me. I don't like how you just show up here,
对着我们夸夸其谈
and you say all this shit and you act
好像我们应该对你感恩戴德似的
like we should be thanking you.
如果这个机会真的这么好
And if it's such...if it's such a fucking great opportunity,
那为什么只有你来这里?
why is it only you that shows up here?
其他人都去哪了 特伦斯?
Where the fuck is everyone else, Terrance?
如果有更多人找上门来
Would it help if there were more people
能让你更愿意接受吗?
scurrying around your house and property?
你包里装的是什么?
What's in your bags?
带了点日用品
I thought I'd drop some things off.
现在已经正式决定了 所以我要住一段时间
I'll have to stay, now that it's official.
这里?你要住在这里?
Here? You're staying here?
亨丽 我上次拜访的时候...
If you recall from my last visit, Hen...
特伦斯 我以为我们能有更长时间
I thought we still had longer together, Terrance.
…文件里面都写清楚了
..it was all explained in the paperwork.
你们应该有客房♥吧?
I assume there's a guest room?
-太荒谬了 -你为什么要留下?
- This is bullshit. - Why?
还需要完成许多程序
There are a series of steps to complete.
观察 收集数据...
Observations, data to collect...
他什么时候出发?
When does he leave?
几周后
Couple of weeks.
为什么?
Why?
这一阶段的时间很短
This next stage is going to go fast.
我暂时先留在你们家附近
Look, I'll stay nearby for now.
给你们一点独处的时间
Give you guys a little more alone time.
过来
Come here, come here.
没事的 宝贝
It's OK, baby. It's OK. Shh.
? 阳光为何
? Why does the sun... ?
? 照耀大地?
? Go on shining?
? 海浪为何 奔向岸边?
? Why does the sea rush to shore?
? 它们难道不知
? Don't they know... ?
? 这已是世界末日?
? It's the end of the world?
? 因为你已经不再爱我
? Cos you don't love me anymore... ?
这都是我的东西
Hey, these are mine!
你从来都不戴 已经臭了
Yeah, well, you never wear 'em, and they stink.
我不喜欢戴新手套
Well, I hate breaking in new gloves, so...
所以我们才囤了这么多东西
This is why we have so much stuff,
就因为你什么都不扔
because you can't let go. Of anything.
你这是什么意思?
What do... what do you mean by that?
意识是这些都是垃圾
It means that all of this is just shit.
全都是你过去的东西 不是我们的东西
It's stuff from your past, not ours.
你想把所有东西都扔出去...
OK, and if you start throwing things out randomly...
停下
Stop it, OK?
我需要这些东西
I...I need this stuff.
你脸红了
- Your face is flushed. - Well...
亨丽 我…
I... Hen, I just...
我希望你不要这个样子
Listen, I just wish that you wouldn't get like this,
特别是在今晚
especially tonight.
为什么?今晚有什么特别的?
Why? What's so special about tonight?
这是我们独处的最后一晚
Because it's our last chance to be alone.
是吗 我猜你肯定很 想安安静静地度过今晚吧?
Oh, God, yeah, and I guess you just wanted a quiet night in?
就跟以前一样
- Just like the old days? Yeah? - OK,
我们一直没谈过我离开的事
we haven't even talked about me leaving and you're acting
你表现得好像根本没这回事
like this is no big deal, like it's not even happening.
-还给我! -我们谈谈吧!
- Give me that! - Fucking talk to me!
这比我预期的提前了
This is happening faster than I was expecting it to.
而且他也要住进来
And now he's coming to stay.
那你为什么在这个时候整理房♥间?
OK, well...so why are you cleaning the fucking house?
我不想让你因为他而紧张
Just give me the...! I don't want you stressing over him.
-我不紧张 -那是怎么了?
- I'm not stressing. - OK, then, what is it?
怎么了?看着我
What is it? Look at me. Look at me.
我真的很担心你
I'm really worried about you, OK?
亨丽 我这次一走就是几年 不是几天
Hen? I'm going away for years, OK? It's not days.