-关于什么的? -你知道的
- About what? - Come on. You know.
做♥爱♥
Fucking.
她明确说过自己喜欢什么吗?
Is she explicit about what she likes?
-你说什么? -她需要什么?
- What did you just say? - What she needs.
-什么? -所有成功的关系
- What? - Every relationship depends
都建立在开放诚实的沟通上
on open and honest communication.
-去你的 -你知道的
- Oh, fuck you. - You know that.
放松点 只是跟你聊聊天
Just relax. It's just a conversation.
怎么了?
What the fuck?
你喜欢耍们 是吧?
You like playing with us, don't you?
不是...
No. No, I'm...
人类让我着迷
People fascinate me, OK?
你们让我着迷
You two fascinate me.
人类也让我着迷
People fascinate me too.
-真的? -嗯
- Really? - Mm.
我有时候也会观察人类
I watch people sometimes.
会看到一些东西
See things.
看到什么了?
What do you see?
食堂里的那些人
The guys in the lunch room, right?
他们会大口大口地咬三明治
They bite hunks of their sandwiches,
肉和面包
meat and bread,
然后...
and they...
把它们咀嚼成恶心的糊状物
they grind it together into some disgusting paste.
那些没有吞下去的部分...
And whatever wasn't swallowed would just be stuck...
就黏在黄牙的牙缝之间和肿胀的牙龈下面
between yellow teeth and infected gums.
这不只是吃东西
And it's not just eating.
不是
No.
我见过工友
I've seen a co-worker fall asleep
张着嘴睡着了
with his mouth gaping open.
看着都觉得恶心
And I felt sick at the sight of it.
想象一下...
I mean, think about...
耳屎 脓液 指甲
earwax and pus and fingernails.
我…
I...I...
我见过有人随地吐痰 然后就那么离开了
I've seen guys spit on the ground and just walk away.
就那么离开了 他们...
Just walk away and they don't...
大部分时候 我们都会忽略这一切!
I mean, we're fucking oblivious to it most of the time!
我们视而不见!
We don't even fucking see it!
但有一天...
But one day...
我开始好奇为什么会这样
..I...I started to wonder why that is.
有一个人
And then one of the guys,
用恶心的餐巾纸擤鼻涕
he wipes his fucking nose with his fucking napkin.
然后团成一团 扔在盘子上
Just balls it up, drops it on the plate,
里面全都是鼻涕啊
full of fucking snot.
然后纸巾...
And then very slowly...
慢慢地展开了
it just started to unfurl.
没人碰它
All on its own.
它好像就是想被人看到
As if it wanted to be seen.
就是在那一刻 我意识到
And then, I mean, that's when I realised
所有人的共同点
our common seam in each of us
就是我们内在的腐烂
is our own built-in fucking scum.
我们内在的肮脏 污秽
Our dirt. Our grease.
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
怎么回事?!
What the hell is going on?!
没事!
Hen, everything's fine!
-让我进去! -他没事!
- Let me in! - He's fine!
-让我进去! -他没事!
- Let me in! - He's fine!
-没事的 -朱尼尔!
- It's OK! - Junior!
-别敲了 他没事 -让我进去 特伦斯
- Stop! He's fine. - Let me in, Terrance!
特伦斯 你♥他♥妈♥的给我开门!
Fucking Terrance, open the fucking door!
去楼下吧 他没事
Go downstairs! He's fine!
不!
No!
该死
Jeez! Hell!
不
No.
太他妈疯狂了
This is fucking crazy.
没有锚的船算什么?
What's a boat without an anchor?
没有锚的船算什么?
What's a boat without an anchor?
没有锚的船算什么?
What's a boat without an anchor?
小亨丽
Little Hen.
我在这里
I'm here.
我就是去洗了个澡
I was just taking a shower.
没事的
It's OK.
嘘
Shhh.
等我回来 我们一起做点什么吧
When I get back, let's do something.
去别的地方
Go somewhere.
生个孩子
Make a family.
但不管我们做什么 都要一起决定 好吗?
But whatever we decide to do, let's decide together, OK?
我们要在一起
We'll be together.
就像以前一样
Like we used to be.
该死的懦夫
Fucking cowards!
低调一点
Keep a low profile.
好
Yes.
我先上楼 马上开始
I'm going to go upstairs and get going.
亨丽弹钢琴的时候
When Hen played the piano,
你喜欢吗?
did you like it?
我不太记得了
Oh, I don't really remember.
为什么问这个?
Why are you asking me that?
她说她不弹琴是因为你
She said you're the reason she doesn't play.
她跟你说的?
She told you that?
听她弹琴的时候 你是什么感觉?
When you listened to it, how did it make you feel?
最开始我挺喜欢的...
I...I enjoyed it in the beginning, but...
..但弹琴改变了她
..it changed her.
改变了她?
Changed her?
她好像不一样了 我...
She seemed different. I...
我不知道她弹琴的时候是谁
I didn't know who she was when she played,
她弹琴的时候好像想变成另一个人
like she was trying to be someone else.
这...
That was...
这都是以前的事了
- That was a while ago. - God.
经历了之后 现在在听到这些
How does it feel to listen to that now,
是什么感觉?
having gone through it?
我一直幻想...
I've always had this fantasy that...
外面有另一个世界在等着我
..there's something else out there for me.
你觉得这需要什么?
What do you think it would take?
-离开需要什么? -对
- To leave? - Yeah.
勇气
Courage.
放弃一切的勇气
The courage to let everything go.
跟随内心的勇气
Follow what I feel.
不再害怕的勇气
Not be scared.
你想去哪里?
And where would you go?
有很多地方...
There are places. There's...
那些地方有生活
There's places with life.
有其他人
- Mmm. - Places with other people.
有新人
God, with new people.
有音乐
With music.
不像这里 死气沉沉
Somewhere that just doesn't feel like it's dying.
我不想...
And instead of...
徒劳地向他解释一切...
trying to explain that to him...
或者只是适应生活
..or to justify it,
我想做相反的事
I would just do the opposite.
我会留下一封信 但里面什么都不写
I'd leave a letter, but it would be blank.
就是什么都不说?
So...so nothing at all?
什么都不说 但又把一切都说了
It would say nothing and everything at the same time.
如果你下定决心了 我能帮你
You know I can help you, if you do decide.
-我知道他需要什么 -我会没事的
- I know what he needs. - I'll be OK.
嗯
Yeah.
你这个骗子
You're a lying piece of shit.
我们可以解释一切
We're going to clarify everything.
已经很明显了吧
Oh, it's pretty fucking obvious, though.
-那你说说吧 -结束了 特伦斯
- So, tell me. - No, this is over, Terrance.
你♥他♥妈♥的立刻给我滚
You're fucking leaving now.
亲爱的 我们得谈谈
And, baby, we're gonna talk.