(到本世纪末 淡水与宜居土地将成为最宝贵的资源 城市人口过剩 乡村慢慢荒废 人类计划在外太空建造新的定居点)
(人类替代品——有自主意识的AI——将取代人类劳动力 在地球上破坏最严重的地区开展工作)
滴答 滴答
Drip, drop, drip, drop...
雨下得好大
It's raining so hard
大雨似要下整晚
Looks like it's gonna rain all night
此时此刻
And this is the time
我应将你紧紧拥入怀中
I'd love to be holding you tight
但我只能接受事实
But I guess I'll have to accept
你并不在我身边
The fact that you are not here...
亲爱的 我希望今晚能早些结束
I wish tonight would hurry up and end, my dear
雨下得那么大...
It's raining so hard...
最开始
In the beginning,
一切都是那么生机勃勃...
everything feels so alive and...
让人激动
exciting.
但时间让一切都变成循环
But time makes it predictable.
他的眼里已经没有我了
He doesn't really see me anymore.
就好像他用别人取代了我
It's as if he's replaced me with someone else.
我失去了自己的一部分 代表我的那一部分...
I've lost those parts of who I am...
或者让我能拥有未来的那一部分
or who I could be.
而且 我害怕失去的永远也找不回来了
And...I'm scared I won't ever get them back.
也许我不该跟你说这些
Maybe I shouldn't be telling you this.
大范围的龙♥卷♥风♥对中欧和西欧
Another 500,000 people have been displaced
造成了严重破坏
by the vast tornado systems
50万人流离失所
wreaking havoc on Central and Western Europe.
欧洲领导人成 这场风暴在规模和威力上
European leaders have described the storms
都是灾难级的…
as catastrophic in scale and power...
根据联邦政♥府♥的气候警报系统
The warning period for severe heat and drought
波及六千万美国人的 严重高温和干旱警告
has been extended again to nearly 60 million Americans
将再一次延长
under the Federal Government's Climate Alert System.
..或有潜在健康问题的人群
..or underlying health conditions
应采取额外的预防措施
are reminded to take extra precautions
并尽量留在室内
and remain indoors when possible.
(2065年 美国中西部)
亨丽?
Hen?
亨丽!
Hen!
你约了人来家里吗?
You expecting anyone?
怎么了?
What? What is it?
我没听见你进来
Didn't hear you come in.
有人来了
- Someone's here. - Oh.
看起来像政♥府♥的人
Looks official, doesn't it?
有可能
Yeah, could be.
已经很久没有来过客人了
When was the last time we had a visitor?
他是不是迷路了
He must be lost.
不像
No, I don't think so.
那他肯定有什么事吧
He must want something.
老天
W... Oh, my God.
你动枪了?
- Um... - You been messing with this?
-什么意思? -没子弹了 亨丽
- What are you talking about? - It's empty, Hen.
没人用的时候不装子弹的
Yeah. We never leave it loaded.
没人用的时候不装子弹?
What do you mean, we never leave it loaded?
放回去!
Just put the gun back! Put it back.
不然呢?
Or what?
把枪放回去吧 得去开门了
Just put the gun back, OK? We need to go. Come on.
去开门吧 又没子弹
Get the door. It's empty.
那就...
OK, well, let's...
我拿着它也不会怎么样啊 又没子弹
I can't do anything with the gun. It's empty.
快去啊
Go.
谁啊?
Hello?
抱歉 我知道已经很晚了
I'm sorry. I know it's late.
是亨丽埃塔吗?
Is that Henrietta?
-你是谁? -特伦斯
- Who's that? - Terrance.
我们不认识叫特伦斯的
Yeah, we don't know any Terrance.
朱尼尔?
Junior?
我来是有重要的事情
I think you'll want to hear what I have to say.
你们两个都需要知道
Both of you.
别
No.
什么事?
What's this about?
我是代表拓空来的
I'm here on behalf of OuterMore.
拓空?
OuterMore?
我们正在制定气候移♥民♥战略
We're working on the climate migration strategy.
具体来说 就是地外居住
Specifically, Off-Earth habitation.
他在说什么啊?
What is he saying?
就是去太空居住
I think he means living in space.
我能进去吗?
You OK if I came in?
可以
Yeah.
车里还有别人吗?
Anybody else in the car?
没了 只有我负责拜访
No, making these visits is my job.
你好
Hi.
-要坐下聊吗? -好啊
- Do you want to sit down? - Sure.
好
OK.
你们的房♥子真棒
- It's a great place. - Hm.
很可爱
Charming.
田园风
Rustic.
有多少年的历史?
How old is it?
很老了 几百年
Ah, it's old. Couple of hundred years.
现在已经见不到这种房♥子了
You just...you just don't see this anymore.
应该一直是你们家族的地♥产♥吧?
Guessing it's always been in the family?
对 到我们这里已经第五代了
Yeah. Yeah, fifth generation.
我喜欢这样
Oh, I love that.
很传统的生活方式
The old ways of living.
对 不过像我们这样的人还有一些
Yep, still a few of us left, so...
但你们不种地吧?
But you don't farm it, do you?
这个消息很让人激动
Right, well, this is... this is very exciting,
但是在我公布之前
but before I say anything,
应该先给你们看看这个
I'm supposed to show you this.
你们肯定已经看过我们以前的宣传内容了
Now, I'm sure you've seen our previous campaigns,
但这个很特别
but this one is special.
你们能看见吗?
Can you see OK?
嗯 你能看见吗?
Yep. Can you see?
我们都以你为荣
We are all so proud of you.
你鼓舞了我们
It is so inspiring.
你给这个星球带来了希望
You're giving us hope for the planet.
我被选中了 我要去太空了
I got chosen. I'm going to space.
我们都非常感激
We're all eternally grateful.
我期待着再次看到你的笑容
I can't wait to see your smiling face soon.
我们一直在准备下一阶段的移居 已经很长时间了
We've been working on the next phase of transition for a long time.
关于人类在太空生存
Uh, there's always been several possibilities
一直有好几种方案
of human existence in space.
月球 火星
The Moon, Mars.
但随着地球陆地和海洋的巨变
But with our lands and seas transforming as they are,
我们决定打造自己的空间站 自己的星球
we decided to build our own space station, our own planet.
去更远的地方
Go further.
过更好的生活
Be better.
为了星球 为了未来
For the planet. For the future.
为了全人类
For all of us.
你将如何崛起?
How will you rise?
这跟我们有什么关系?
Yeah, what...what's that got to do with us?
我来这里是为了我们的项目
Right, so I'm here because of the installation.
第一批临时安置
Ah, the first wave of temporary resettlement.
嗯 我听过这些东西
Oh, yeah, yeah, no, I think I heard about this shit once.
-是吗? -太荒谬了
- You did? - Looks pretty ridiculous.
为什么要在太空花钱?
I mean, why would you spend money up there
应该做的是修复地球
when you should be fixing things here?
我们希望能够占据主动
Well, see, our motivation is proactive,
这是为了帮助我们的子孙后代
to help our children's children.
你有孩子吗?
Do you have kids?
能麻烦你给我倒杯水吗?
Could I trouble you for a glass of water?
好
Yeah.
-给我那瓶啤酒 -好
- I'll have a beer, yeah. - Yeah.
谢谢
- Thanks. - Thanks.
这里好热
It's hot.
我已经习惯空调了