Symmetry, my friend.
去死吧
Go to hell.
醒醒吧 孩子们
YELLOW RABBIT: Wake up, children.
我有东西给你们玩
I have something for you to play with.
会很好玩的哦
This is gonna be so much fun.
小家伙告诉我你有个妹妹
Little ones tell me you have a sister.
她会喜欢这里的
She will love it here.
而你 已经完蛋了
You, however, are finished.
再见了 迈克尔·施密特
Farewell, Michael Schmidt.
够了
VANESSA: That's enough!
放下刀
Drop the knife. -
我们这年纪不该发小脾气了 是吧 凡妮莎
A little old for temper tantrums, aren't we, Vanessa?
我不是在开玩笑 爸爸
I'm not kidding, Dad.
你也许忘记了要忠诚 但我向你保证
You may have forgotten your loyalties, but I assure you,
他们没忘
they have not.
迈克
ABBY: Mike!
求你了 醒醒
Please wake up.
现在 把那东西收起来
WILLIAM: Now, put that thing away
帮我清理你捅出来的乱子
and help me clean up the mess that you created!
求你了
ABBY: Please.
求你了 迈克 求你了 不要
Please, Mike. Please. No!
来吧
Come on.
我们都知道你不会
We both know you're not gonna use a.
迈克 迈克
Mike. Mike.
艾比 艾比
Abby. Abby.
黄兔子 他控制着他们
VANESSA: The Yellow Rabbit, he controls them.
那些图画
The drawings.
是黄兔子伤害了你的朋友
The Yellow Rabbit hurt your friends.
告诉他们到底发生了什么
Show them what really happened.
你就一个任务
You had one job.
一个
One.
别让他知道
Keep him in the dark
如果他查得太近就杀了他
and kill him if he got too close.
那叫两个任务
That's two jobs.
不要 -放手
No! - Let go!
我是不会让你伤害她的
I won't let you hurt her, too.
爸
Dad.
你做了什么
What have you done?
他们现在可以看清你了
They can see you now.
他们知道你做了什么
They know what you did.
走开
WILLIAM: Move.
走啊
Move!
迈克
Mike!
看看你们
Look at you.
看看你们变成了什么讨人厌的东西
Look at the nasty things that you have become.
看看你是多么渺小 多么一文不值
Look how small you are, how worthless you are.
你们这些可怜的 腐臭的小畜生
You are wretched, rotten little beasts.
是我创造了你们
I made you!
我总会回来的
I always come back.
现在怎么了
ABBY: What is happening?
弹簧锁住了
MIKE: The spring locks.
好了
MIKE: Okay.
快快快
: Come on. Come on.
快啊
Come on.
好 再来一个 -等等 还有啊
Okay, one more. - Oh, wait, one more?
再来一块吗 再来一块 -好
Put one more? One more block? - Yeah.
再来一块吗 -好 好 好 -再来一块吧
One more block? - Yeah. Yeah. - Yeah. Yeah. Let's do one more.
真是太棒了
LILLIAN: It's really extraordinary,
她过去几周的转变
the turn she's taken these past few weeks.
不管你做了什么 继续努力
Whatever you're doing, keep doing it.
好 我会的
Yeah, I will.
没那么难想吧
MIKE: It's not that hard.
你晚餐想吃什么
What do you want for dinner?
披萨还是意大利面
Pizza or spaghetti?
都想吃
Both. -
只能选一个 你要哪个
You got to choose. Which is it?
wvin 但是我都想要
But I want both.
你不能两个都要
You can't have both.
肉丸意面吧
Spaghetti with meatballs.
好吧 肉丸意面
AlI right, with meatballs.
我们先刹一脚啊 好吧
Um, we're gonna make a quick stop, okay?
医院主入口
凡妮莎 我不知道你
Vanessa, I don't know if
你能不能听见 但是
you can hear any of this, but, um...
我很难接受
I'm having a hard time just
现在发生的一切
processing everything that happened.
但在我和艾比最需要的时候
But you were there for me and Abby
你在我们身边
when it mattered the most.
如果没有你 我想我们今天
And I don't think that either of us would be here today
都不会站在这里
if it weren't for you.
所以
So...
所以快点好起来吧
So get better.
你醒来的时候我们会在这里等你
And we'll be here when you wake up.
你帮我给她打招呼了吗
ABBY: Did you tell her I said hi?
打了
I did.
好了 我们走吧
AlI right, let's get out of here.
你还好吗
MIKE: You okay?
我只是在想
ABBY: I was just thinking
我的朋友们 -嗯
about my friends. - MIKE: Hmm.
他们都很孤独
They're all alone.
对
Right.
没有人去照顾他们了
No one takes care of them anymore.
我们能找个时间去看望他们吗
Can we visit them sometime?
你知道吗
You know what?
你永远不知道会发生什么
You never know what can happen.
你觉得如果你喝了足够多的牛奶
Do you think if you drink enough milk,
你就会变成一头奶牛吗 -不会
you just turn into a cow? - : No.
你身上会不会开始
Would you start, like,
长奶牛斑什么的
getting, like, spots on you like a cow?
不会 -那会发生什么呢 只是
: No. - What would happen? Just...
♪我们每晚都在等待♪
♪We're waiting every night♪
♪去漫游和邀请♪
♪To finally roam and invite♪
♪新来的来和我俩鼢起玩吧♪
♪Newcomers to play with us♪
♪多少年来 我们都很孤独♪
♪For many years, we've been all alone ♪
♪我们被迫安静地玩耍♪
♪We're forced to be still and play ♪
♪从那天起我们就唱着同样的歌♥♪
♪The same songs we've known since that day♪
♪一个冒名顶替者夺走了我们的生命♪
♪An impostor took our life away♪
♪现在我们被困在这里腐烂♪
♪Now we're stuck here to decay♪
♪请让我们进去 不要把我们锁起来♪
♪Please let us get in, don't lock us away♪
♪我们不是你想的那样♪
♪We're not like what you're thinking♪
♪我们是可怜的弱小灵魂 失去了控制权♪
♪We're poor little souls who have lost all control♪
♪我们被迫在这里扮演这个角色♪
♪And we're forced here to take that role ♪
♪我们一直都很孤独 困在我们的小角落里♪
♪We've been all alone, stuck in our little zone♪
♪从1987年开始♪
♪Since 1987 ♪
♪加入我们 做我们的朋友 或者只是被困住 去守卫♪
♪Join us, be our friend or just be stuck and defend ♪
♪毕竟 在这里你只有五个午夜♪
♪After all, you only got five nights at...♪
嗯 不 今天不行 对不起
Uh- uh. No, not today. Sorry.
我说了 你看标牌啊
I said, read the s
♪玩具熊的五夜后宫♪
♪Five nights at Freddy's♪
♪我们真的很惊讶♪
♪We're really quite surprised ♪
♪我们会在另一个晚上见到你♪
♪We get to see you another night♪
♪你应该去找另一份工作♪
♪You should have looked for another job♪
♪你应该对这个地方说再见♪
♪You should have said to this place goodbye♪
♪好像还有更多♪
♪It's like there's so much more♪
♪也许你以前来过这里♪
♪Maybe you've been in this place before♪
♪我们记得张像你一样的脸♪
♪We remember a face like yours♪
♪你似乎很熟悉那些门扉♪
♪You seem acquainted with those doors♪
♪请让我们迸去 不要把我们锁起来♪
♪Please let us get in, don't lock us away♪
♪我们不是你想的那样♪
♪We're not like what you're thinking♪
♪我们一直都很孤独 困在我们的小角落里♪
JWe're poor little souls who have lost all control J
♪我们被迫在这里扮演这个角色♪
♪And we're forced here to take that role♪
电影精选列表