等等 不
Wait! No.
嘿 -嘿 麦克斯
Hey. - Hey, Max.
怎么样
So? How'd it go?
挺有意思的
it was interesting.
我差不多该走了
I should probably get out of here.
嘿 对了 我 我 我是要付你钱的 早晚会给的
Hey, by the way, I- I do intend on- on paying you, eventually.
没事
It's okay.
我知道你住哪
I know where you live.
咖啡店
美食
嘿 欢迎来到思芭奇餐厅
WAITER: Hey. Welcome to Sparky's.
需要先给你们来点开胃菜吗
Could I set you folks up with some appetizers?
好
JEFF: Yes. - JANE: Oh.
我们不吃东西
We are not eating.
别这样嘛
WAITER: Well, that's no fun.
你知道午餐是
You do realize that lunch
一天中最重要的一餐吧
is the most important meal of the day?
早餐才是吧
JEFF: I thought it was breakfast.
有些人是会这么说
Some people say that,
但那只是个理论 -你是靠嘴赚钱的吗
but, you know, it's just a theory. Are you being paid
能让我们安静待会吗
by the word, or could we have a minute?
行吧 -谢谢
AII right. - Thank you.
刚说到哪了
JANE: Ah, where were we?
哦对 你正准备告诉我
Oh, you were about to tell me
你是个多么可悲的废物对吧
what a miserable failure you are.
嘿 我去你♥妈♥的♥
JEFF: Hey, screw you, lady.
我妹已经把那烂地方翻了上千次了
My sister went over every inch of that dump a thousand times.
如果有什么东西的话 她早就找到了
If there was something to find, she would have found it.
赶紧给钱吧
Now pay up.
你说啥 -你说过给200的
Uh, I'm sorry? - JEFF: You said 200.
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
是 说好的是你给我找到
Yeah, that you were gonna find me
犯罪危险行为的确实证据
hard proof of criminal endangerment.
可正相反 你告诉我的是我外甥女有多好
Instead, you've told me what a nice kid my niece is
我外甥有多能睡
and that my nephew sleeps a lot.
他就是啊
He really does, though.
可睡觉不是犯罪
Sleeping is not a crime.
那家伙没事儿吧
Is that guy okay?
我刚意识到自己不应该听到这些
I just realized I shouldn't be hearing any of this.
实际上 我压根就不该来
As a matter of fact, I shouldn't be here at all.
坐下 道格
Sit down, Doug.
那我们就这样吧
So, I guess we're finished here,
除非你们俩谁有什么好点子
unless either one of you has a brilliant idea,
不过我看是够呛
which I realize is highly unlikely.
不如你干脆杀了他啊
Why don't we just kill him?
虽然很吸引人 但是不行
Tempting. But no.
还有别的吗 -迈克一直说
What else? - Mike was saying that...
他真的很需要这份新工作
he really needs this new job to, like, look good on paper
好让法官审判时能考虑到这一点
for the judge or something.
你给的消息都不错 亲
Well, that's all very fascinating, honey,
可是都不是我想要的好计划
but I am not hearing a plan.
我们去祸害那个地方
We toss the place.
继续说 -他是保安对吧
Go on. Well, he's a security guard, right?
他的工作就是确保没人会进去
His job is to make sure nobody gets in.
那我们就偷溜进去
So, we get in,
然后把那个地方翻个底朝天
and we mess up the place good.
不管找到什么我们都拿走就行
We help ourselves to whatever we find along the way.
这样你外甥就会被炒鱿鱼
Your nephew gets canned.
法官会把孩子判给你 然后你给我们
Judge gives you the kid, and you give us
2000块
$2, 000.
一千
One thousand.
但是要快 而且不要搞砸了
But do it fast, and don't mess it up.
我是说 你是要去搞那个地方啦
I mean, you know, mess it up,
但这事 你可别搞砸
but don't...don't mess this up.
下来啊
Come on.
你干什么呢
ABBY: What are you doing?
艾比 你还需要什么吗
Abby, do you need something?
不需要 -好吧 那别玩了 把背心脱下来
No. AlI right, quit playing and take that off.
我得去上班了
I have to go to work.
我知道 我跟你一起去
I know. I'm coming with you.
不行
No, you're not.
把背心给我 -不给
Give me the vest. - No.
马上把背心给我
Give me the vest now.
我要跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
我想跟你一起去 -艾比
ABBY: I want to go with you. - MIKE: Abby.
我不想留在家里跟麦克斯一起 -艾比 别闹了
I don't want to stay here with Max. - Abby, stop.
有人在家吗 -艾比别闹了 -不 你不能强迫我脱
Hello? - Abby, stop. - No! You can't make me.
我可以 -不 这是我的
MIKE: Yes, I can. - No, it's mine.
喂
MAX: Hello? -
放手
Let go!
放手 不 不 -艾比 别闹了
Let go. No, no. MIKE: Abby, stop. Abby.
他要抢走我的背心 -艾比
He's taking my vest! - Abby.
我要这件背心 -不行
ABBY: I'm keeping it. - No.
她交给你了
She's all yours.
加勒特
MIKE: Garrett!
等等 拜托了
Wait, please.
请别 别 别跑
Please don't- don't...don't run.
好吗 我 我只想知道你们看到了什么
Okay? I- I just want to know what you saw.
拜托 我求你们了
Please. I'm begging you.
帮帮我
Help me.
谁抓走了加勒特
Who took Garrett? !
你无法隐藏的秘密
: *The secrets that you just can't hide...s
是 我
♪你告诉我你想要我♪
♪You tell me that you want me...♪
出来的正好
About time.
我都要开始怀疑你可能上班的时候睡着了
Starting to think maybe you fell asleep on the job.
有什么事吗 警官
Can I, uh, help you, Officer?
叫我凡妮莎就行
Please, my name's Vanessa.
你一定就是
And you must be?
新来的保安吧 -对
The new security guard. - Yeah.
话说 你在流血哎
You're bleeding, by the way.
看上去伤的挺重的
Looks nasty.
过来吧 我知道医药箱在哪
Come on. I know where they keep the first aid kit.
喜欢你把这地方装饰成这样
: Love what you've done with the place.
为什么贴内布拉斯加
Why Nebraska?
需要帮忙吗 -不用
Oh, you need a hand? - I'm fine.
你确定
You sure?
来吧
Here.
我可是有证的急救人员
I'm a certified EMT.
所以如果你的心脏出了问题 第一个打给我就对了
So if your heart ever goes out, I'm the one you want to call.
你好像对这里真的挺熟的
You seem to really know your way around the place.
弗莱迪在我负责的区
Well, Freddy's is on my beat.
我得确保自己消息灵通
I like to stay well- informed.
而且 我小时候特喜欢这地儿
Also, I really loved this place as a kid.
好了
There.
这样应该就行了
That should do it.
凡妮莎·雪莉
Vanessa Shelly.
迈克
Mike.
很高兴认识你 迈克
Pleasure to meet you, Mike.
你今晚还好吧 迈克
You doing all right this evening, Mike?
什么
What?
你没事吧
Are you good? Are you okay?
一切都好吗
Is everything copacetic?
我知道什么叫还好吧
Yeah, I know what "all right" means.
那你知道自己眼睛充血
Do you also know that your eyes are bloodshot
心跳过速吗
and your heart rate's through the roof?
而且除了你手臂上的划伤
And aside from that gash on your arm,
说实话
which...let's be honest,
那伤就挺诡异的 你自从开门后
is pretty frickin' bizarre, you've been acting suspicious
表现的就很可疑
since the moment you opened the door.
是吧 今晚是挺诡异的
Yeah, look, it's been a weird night.
一听就很弗莱迪
电影精选列表