But I'm guessing you already knew that.
麦克斯
Max.
她的兄弟
Her brother.
你也认识他们 对吧
You knew about them, too, right?
事情很复杂 -好吧
It's complicated. Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
比被附身的机器人
More complicated than
屠♥杀♥无辜的人还复杂吗
possessed robots murdering innocent people?
他们并不无辜
They weren't innocent.
好吧 但艾比无辜
Yeah, Abby is!
迈克 -你看见艾比跟他们玩了
Mike...You saw Abby playing with them.
你也知道他们的做得出什么
And you knew what they were capable of,
但你一句话也不说 -迈克 求你了
and you didn't say anythingl- Mike, please just...
艾比有危险
Abby is in danger!
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
在我的梦里
In my dream...
他们跟我要艾比
...they asked me for Abby.
我同意了
And I said yes.
那是个错误 我想弥补 但是
It was a mistake, and I- I tried to fix it, but
他们想对我妹妹做什么
What do they want with my sister?
他们想把她变成和他们一样
They want to make her like them.
赶快 我们走
Come on, let's go.
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
在80年代 一旦有小孩走失
In the 80s, when those kids went missing...
警♥察♥就会把弗雷迪的餐厅翻个底朝天
the police searched Freddy's from top to bottom.
恨不能挖地三尺
Every inch was accounted for.
但他们从没找到过小孩
But they never found them.
有人吗
Hello?
把小孩拐走的人
The man who took them,
他是个
he was a.
他是个恶人
He was a very bad man.
非常无情的人
A very cruel man.
也是个非常聪明的人
Also a very clever man.
他知道父母们会痛哭
He knew that parents would cry,
也知道警♥察♥们会来搜查
and the police would come looking.
但他知道一个地方
And he knew there's one place
警♥察♥们做梦也想不到去找 因为
they'd never think to check because...
他们为什么要去找呢
...why would they?
毕竟 为什么会有人这么做呢
I mean, why would anyone?
这些机器里不只是他们的鬼魂
It's not just their ghosts that are inside of those machines.
还有他们的身仲
It's their bodies.
你要明白
You have to understand, the. ...
那些孩子们 他们不想伤害任何人
the kids, they don't want to hurt anyone.
是 是他
It's- it's him.
他不知怎么地影响了他们
He influences them somehow.
他夺走了他们的一切 但他们不记得了
He took everything from them, but they don't remember.
是谁 凡妮莎
Who, Vanessa?
我试着警告过你
I tried to warn you.
我真的用我自己的方式尝试过
I really did try in my own way.
但现在已经太迟了
But it's too late now.
他知道你在找他
He knows that you're looking for him.
他会来找你的
He'll be coming.
你得告诉我他是谁
You need to tell me who he is.
他叫威廉·阿夫顿
His name is William Afton.
他是我的父亲
He's my father.
你早就知道吗
You knew?
迈克
: Mike...
一直以来
This whole time.
我的弟弟 你知道
My brother, you knew.
加勒特的事 不知道
Not about Garrett, no.
至少
A- At least...
我们刚认识的时候我还没想通
not when we met.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
告诉我怎么阻止他们
Tell me how to stop them.
告诉我怎么救我妹妹
Tell me how to save my sister!
电力 电力是关键
VANESSA: Electricity. Electricity is the key.
这些是动物控制中心用的
We use these for animal control. -
你腰带上有把电击枪
There's a Taser on your belt.
它不能造成永久性的损坏
It won't do permanent damage,
但它会扰乱机械玩偶电路
but it'll mess with the animatronic circuitry.
希望能给你争取点时间
Hopefully buy you some time.
跟我一起来
Come with me.
不要
No.
凡妮莎 这是你欠我的 也欠他们的
Vanessa, you owe it to me, and you owe it to them.
不 我不能
No, I can't.
如果他在那里 我
If he's there, I
那我对你一点用都没有 相信我
I won't be any use to you, believe me.
他真的把你害得不浅 是吧
He really messed you up, didn't he?
拿着这此
Take these.
你要避开正门
You need to avoid the front entrance.
在大楼的东侧
There's an outlet vent
有一个出风囗
on the east side of the building.
从那里进去最好
That's the best way inside.
♪告诉我你想要我♪
♪You tell me that you want me♪
不要
MIKE: No.
♪告诉我你需要我♪
♪You tell me that you need me♪
♪告诉我你爱我♪
♪You tell me that you love me♪
♪我知道我是对的♪
♪And I know that I'm right♪
♪因为我总会在夜里听到♪
♪Cause I hear it in the night♪
♪听到你保守的秘密♪
♪I hear the secrets that you keep...♪
♪听到你保守的秘密♪
♪I hear the secrets that you keep...♪
♪难道你不知道你在睡梦中♪
♪Don't you know you're sleeping...♪
艾比
: Abby.
奇卡 我们要去哪儿
Chica, where are we going?
♪我知道我是对的♪
♪And I know that I'm right ♪
♪因为我总会在夜里听到♪
♪Cause I hear it in the night♪
♪听到你保守的秘密♪
♪I hear the secrets that you keep♪
♪当你在梦中喃喃低语♪
♪When you're talking in your sleep♪
奇卡 我不喜欢这个
Chica, I don't like this.
放开我
Let go of me!
艾比
Abby? l
奇卡 放我走
: Chica, let me go.
放开她
Leave her alone!
迈克
ABBY: Mike.
你还好吗 你受伤了吗
Are you okay? Are you hurt?
我不知道她怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with her.
我不知道她为什么要伤害我
I don't know why she was trying to hurt me.
我懂 我懂
I know. I know.
艾比 听我说
Hey, Abby, listen to me.
我在很多事情上都是个白♥痴♥
I've been an idiot about so many things.
我一直沉迷弥补过去
I've been stuck trying to fix the past,
但你对我来说是世界上最重要的人
but you are the most important thing in the world to me,
我保证我以后会做得更好
and I promise you I'm gonna do better.
我也爱你 迈克
I love you, too, Mike.
但我们现在该走了
But we should probably go now.
对 好吧 来吧
Right, okay. Come on.
迈克
Mike! -
快跑 躲起来 艾比 快跑
Run! Hidel Abby, go!
艾比
Abby?
艾比 你在哪儿
Abby, where are you?
艾比
Abby?
凡妮莎 -没事了
Vanessa. - It's okay.
霍斯
Foxy.
我得带你去个安全的地方
I need to get you somewhere safe
这样我才能去救你哥哥 好吗
so I can go help your brother, okay?
你不能就这么离开 是吗
: You couldn't just leave it alone, could you?
我可真幸运
: Lucky me.
真是完美
This is perfect.
我先是杀了你弟弟
First I killed your brother.
现在我可以杀你了
Now I kill you.
多么美妙的对称啊 朋友
电影精选列表