Sounds like Freddy's.
这个地方对人的影响可不小
This place, it gets to people.
这是你未来会辞职的原因之一
It's one of the reasons why you're gonna quit.
什么
I'm sorry?
对啊
Oh, yeah.
这里请的保安都待不长
You security hires, you never last.
你见过他们了吗
Have you met them yet?
见过谁
Met who?
那其它原因呢
So, what are the other reasons?
什么
Huh?
你认为我会辞职的原因
Why you think I'm gonna quit my job.
你说呢
Well, you tell me.
你觉得自己会在这里工作
Is this somewhere you see yourself
10年20年吗
ten, 20 years from now?
不过这事轮不到我来说是吧 也许福利特别好呢
I mean, what do I know? Maybe the benefits are great.
虽然我觉得不可能
I didn't think so.
再说 这里还有孩子失踪过
Add to that the thing with those kids going missing.
你说什么
Wh- What did you just say?
准备好大吃一惊吧
Prepare to have your mind blown.
♪当你闭上眼♪
♪When you close your eyes♪
♪去睡觉♪
♪And you go to sleep♪
♪睡觉睡觉♪
: ♪Sleep, sleep, sleep♪
♪你听到心跳声♪
♪And it's down to the sound of a heartbeat♪
这 这真是
This...this is
你这辈子见过最好的东西吧
The best thing you've seen in your entire life?
♪我能听见你的梦想♪
♪I can hear the things that you're dreaming about♪
♪梦想 梦想♪
: ♪About, about, about ♪
♪-当你张开 -要跳舞吗♪
♪When you open up your...s- Want to dance? ♪
看来得下次了
Maybe some other time.
等等 你说有孩子失踪了
Wait, y- you said some kids went missing?
对啊 在80年代
Sure. Back in the'80s.
是怎么回事
What happened to them?
那是大新闻了
It was big news.
所以这个地方才关闭了
That's why the place shut down.
天
Wow.
你还真是没做功课呢
You really didn't do your homework, did you?
而且你都没戴徽章
And you're not even wearing your badge.
找到了
Got it.
来
There.
现在你是正式的保安了
Now you're official.
嘿
VANESSA: Hey.
给你个友情提醒
Some friendly advice?
别让这个地方影响到你
Don't let this place get to you.
做好本职工作就没事
Just do your job, and you'll be fine.
好的
Yeah, sounds good.
好戏要上演了
JEFF: It's showtime.
等他一回家 就让他们来这找我
As soon as he gets back, get the guys and meet me here.
我看见怎么进去了
I think I see a way in.
好了
All right.
现在动作要快 但要全面
Now, be quick but thorough.
用最短的时间搞最大的破坏
Maximum damage, minimum time.
如果看到什么值钱的 拿走就行
You see anything valuable, grab it,
之后我们再平分
and we'll, uh, settle up after.
懂没 -好了
Good? - Yeah. Golden.
开工吧 小伙子们 -加油
Let's go, boys! - Come on!
卡尔
HANK: Carl?
汉克
JEFF: Hank?
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛呢
What the hell are you doing?
汉克
JEFF: Hank?
汉克 -杰夫
Hank! - Jeff?
杰夫
Jeff!
快点 你个蠢
Come on, you stupid.
汉克
: Hank?
快点 快点
Come on. Come on. -
汉克
Hank?
不不不
: No! No! No!
杰夫
Jeff?
卡尔
Carl?
跟我来
BOY: Follow me.
嘿 等等
Hey, waitl
快点
BOY: Come on.
喂
MAX: Hello?
这边
BOY: This way.
更近了
BOY: Warmer.
这什么玩意儿
How in the heck?
更近了
BOY: Warmer.
现在是长颈鹿进食时间
NARRATOR: It's feeding time for the giraffe.
嘿 艾艾 你在画什么呢
Hey, Abs, what you working on?
好吧
All right.
那我猜你肯定不想要这个了
I guess you don't want this, then.
酷吧
It's cool, huh?
好吧
: Okay.
我已经尽力了 艾比
I'm trying my best, Abby, okay?
你不认字吗
: Can't you read?
你还好吗
You okay?
我给弄了一地
I made a mess.
对不起
I'm sorry.
就是 就是些文件 好吗
They're just...they're just papers, all right?
没有任何意义
They don't...they don't mean anything.
那你为什么要留下呢
Then why do you have them?
这事很复杂 珍姨妈
Well, that's complicated. Aunt Jane...
我讨厌她
I hate her.
她很刻薄 而且一身烟味
She's mean and she smells like cigarettes.
这不好笑
It's not funny.
你说的对 的确是
You're right, it's not. It's just, uh...
说不好 就是很高兴
I don't know, it's nice that
我们终于在一件事上意见一致了
we can finally agree about something.
你要把我送走吗
: Are you gonna give me away?
艾艾 不是 我
Abs, no, I
嘿 凡妮莎
Hey. Vanessa.
嘿 迈克
Hey, Mike.
你好啊
And hello.
凡妮莎 这是艾比 艾比 凡妮莎
Vanessa, this is Abby. Abby, Vanessa.
嗨 艾比
Hi, Abby.
迈克没告诉我他有个女儿
Mike didn't tell me he had a daughter.
恶心 -不是 艾比是我妹妹
Gross. - No, uh, Abby's my sister.
他也没告诉我他还有个妹妹
Ah. Well, he didn't tell me he had a sister either.
你是来抓迈克的吗
Are you here to arrest Mike?
好吧 你能去屋里玩会吗
MIKE: Okay, uh, can you go play in your room
让我和凡妮莎聊聊
so me and Vanessa can talk?
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
你 你怎么来了
What, um...what are you doing here?
有人闯进了弗莱迪 -什么
Somebody broke into Freddy's. - What?
怎 怎么回事
Wh- What- what happened?
认识这个吗
Recognize these?
不是你想的那样 好吗
Look, it's not what you think, okay?
那是 那是安♥眠♥药♥
Th- Those are- - They're sleeping pills.
帮我入眠用的 -我知道这是什么 迈克
They help me sleep. - I know what they are, Mike.
药瓶上写着呢
It's written on the bottle.
友情提醒 如果你太困了
News flash: If you're too whacked out
不记得锁门
to remember to lock a friggin' door,
不管是不是意外 你都要承担责任
accident or not, you're liable.
这被称为刑事过失
It's called criminal negligence.
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
那就解释一下啊
Well, then help me.
因为一旦我提交了报告
Cause the moment I file that report,
我就帮不到你了
it's out of my hands.
要一起散个步吗
You want to take a walk?
我之前有个弟弟
So I used to have a brother.
叫加勒特
His name was Garrett.
我差不多
电影精选列表