Abby?
艾比 艾比
Abby? Abby!
出什么事了 -没事的 艾比
What happened? - It's okay, Abby.
你刚刚出了点意外
You just had an accident.
但你没事
You're okay.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
回家吧 迈克
Just go home, Mike.
照顾好你妹妹
Take care of your sister.
你到底在害怕什么
What are you so afraid of?
在储藏室里
In the storage room
我看到了你的眼睛 你被吓坏了
I saw your eyes. You were terrified.
你自己的命 你想怎么用都行
You can do whatever you want with your own life,
但如果你再把艾比带来
but if you ever bring Abby back here again,
老娘枪毙了你
I will shoot you.
她看起来好生气喔
She looked so angry.
为什么大家都这么看你
Why does everyone always look at you that way?
嘿 我是迈克
Hey, it's Mike.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
艾比
Abby.
那是培根吗
Is that bacon?
你干嘛不 呃 把衣服穿好
Hey, why don't you, uh, get dressed
然后到厨房♥里来 好吗
and then come to the kitchen, okay?
我想跟你说个事
I want to talk to you about something.
好吧
Okay.
哇哦 我最喜欢的小姑娘来了
Wow, there's my favorite little girl.
过来坐吧
Come have a seat, all right?
你干了什么
What did you do?
艾比 你还是先坐下来
Abby, look, I think if you just sit down,
我们好好给你解释 行吗
we can explain it to you, okay?
我向你保证 这不是你想的那样
I promise you, this is not what you think it is.
我恨你
I hate you.
我恨你 迈克
I hate you, Mikel
看来还算顺利
Well, I- I think that went well.
她总让我想起你
She reminds me of you, you know.
总是有点小脾气
Always with the temper.
等她冷静下来
Well, look, when she calms down,
能不能 呃 告诉她 我很抱歉
can you, um, tell her that I'm sorry
还有 我会尽快回来
and that I'lI- I'lI be back soon?
迈克 这个家里还有
Well, Mike, there's a larger conversation
一场更严肃的谈话
that needs to happen here.
所以等你回来后 你跟我最好
So when you do get back, you and me are gonna have
还是先唠唠
a little chat.
好吧
Okay.
来吧 庆祝这美好的时光
*Celebrate good times, come on*
庆祝吧
*Let's celebrate*
庆祝这美好的时光
*Celebrate good times...*
你知道我喜欢什么吗
You know what works for me?
一杯热乎乎的牛奶 再加点洋甘菊和蜂蜜
A warm glass of milk with chamomile and honey.
我跟你说
I tell you.
好个混♥蛋♥
What an asshole.
好了 你俩别玩游戏了
Okay, enough games, you two.
紧急着陆
Emergency landing.
开始降落
Coming in.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
别在那儿傻站着 吃吧
Well, don't just stand there. Dig in.
亲爱的 出什么事了
Sweetheart, what's wrong?
这 这不是
This...this isn't...
事情不是这样的
this isn't how it happened.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
但也可能就是真的
But it could be.
这是什么
What is this?
这不是我要求的
This isn't what I asked for.
但这是你想要的
But it's what you want.
不 我只是想找到那个人
No. I just, I just want to find the man that...
你撒谎
You're lying.
你想救加勒特
You want to save Garrett.
所以你才来的
That's why you're really here.
想改变发生的事
To change what happened.
想回到过去
To go back.
但我做不到
But I can't.
他不在了 他们都不在了
He's gone. They're all gone.
真的呜
Really?
你可以每天晚上都做这个梦
You can have this dream every night.
你能再次和他团聚
You can be together with him again.
就像以前那样
Like before.
要怎么做
How?
你说过 我们想要什么都可以
You said we could have anything we wanted.
我们想要艾比
We want Abby.
艾比
Abby?
他们爱她 迈克 她也爱他们
They love her, Mike, and she loves them.
你见过她和他们在一起
You've seen her with them.
你也见过那时她有多快乐
You've seen how happy she is.
是时候放她走了 亲爱的
It's time to let her go, sweetheart.
你从来不是照顾她的合适人选
You were never the right person to take care of her.
好吧
Okay.
你回家了
You're home.
不 这是不对的
No, this is wrong.
我才不要这个 听着
I don't, I don't want this. Listen...
我犯了个错
I made a mistake!
求你了 我不要这个
Please, I don't want this!
听见我了吗
Do you hear me? !
别碰艾比
You leave Abby alone!
艾比
Abby.
离我妹妹远点
Stay away from my sister!
艾比
Abby.
艾比 -艾比
Abby. - Abby.
艾比
Abby. -
艾比 艾比
Abby. Abby.
艾比 艾比 艾比
Abby. Abby. Abby.
艾比 艾比 艾比
Abby. Abby. Abby.
艾比
Abby?
你不能永远待在房♥间里
You can't stay in there forever, you know.
随你便吧
Suit yourself.
生长绿植
The pottery that grows.
操作容易
It's easy.
把你的鼠尾草浸泡一夜 撒下种子
Soak your Chia overnight, spread the seeds...
弗雷迪
Freddy?
不是弗雷迪
Not Freddy.
他们都在等你
They're all waiting for you.
游戏时间到
It's time to go play.
愚蠢的简姨妈
Silly Aunt Jane.
她睡着了
She fell asleep.
我们怎么过去
How do we get there?
我选择沉沦
*I wanna be down*
去体验你经历的一切
*With what you're going through*
我选择沉沦
*I wanna be down...*
去哪 小淑女
Where to, little lady?
什么鬼
What the...?
额滴神呀
Oh, my goodness!
太不乖了
Not cool.
为什么我总遇见怪人
Why do I always get the weirdos?
小心
Careful.
我想办法止了血
I managed to stop the bleeding,
但你可能需要缝针了
but you're probably gonna need stitches.
我们在哪
Where are we?
警♥察♥补给站
Police supply outpost.
我当时找到你了 而你
I found you, and, uh, you were...
你受了重伤
you were badly hurt.
他们想杀我 凡妮莎
They tried to kill me, Vanessa.
但我猜你已经知道了
电影精选列表