艾艾 你准备好了吗
MIKE: Abs, you ready?
艾比
Abby
艾艾
MIKE: Abs.
快点 我知道你在里面 走了
Come on. I know you're in there. Let's go.
艾比 走了
Abby, come on.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
态度真是有够差
You're being a jerk.
你知道我着急出门
You know I have somewhere I have to be.
快点 走了 5分钟
Come on, let's go. Five minutes.
我需要你穿好衣服
I need you dressed. -
5分钟
Five minutes.
可做梦的人还没醒
JEREMIAH: "And though the dreamer remains asleep,
他在记忆中穿行
"he walks through memory as if experiencing it
仿佛第一次重新体验
"for the first time anew,
不再是个过客 而是一个积极的参与者
no longer a passenger but an active participant. "
这玩意儿是真的吗
This stuff for real?
有些人认为是
Some people think so.
就看你信不信了
Guess it depends on what you believe.
82年的夏天
Summer of'82,
我用一张小卡尔-里普肯的新秀卡
I traded a mint condition Cal Ripken Jr. rookie
换了一个二手的盗版《导弹指挥部》
for a used copy of"Missile Command. "
那张卡现在估值有800块了
That card's probably worth 800 bucks now.
我倒是希望自己能在记忆中穿行
I wish I could participate in that memory
然后去收拾一顿过去的自己
and actively kick my own ass.
能给我吗
Can I keep it?
不行
No.
我想加核桃巧克力酱
WOMAN: I would like the walnut fudge,
但我想你把酱给我分装
but I want the fudge on the side
因为我不想让它把冰淇淋弄化了
because I don't want it to melt the ice cream.
还有 我能在顶上加点打发奶油吗
And can I get some whipped cream on top
还有三颗樱桃
and three cherries?
马上好
CINDY: Coming right up.
还是跟以前一样对吧
You want your usual, right?
对
Uh, yeah.
你什么时候带你妹妹来啊
So, when are you gonna bring your sister by?
我们出新口味了 彩虹旋风
We got this new flavor, Rainbow Explosion.
我敢说她一定超爱的
I bet she'll go crazy for it.
迈克
Mike?
27号♥
WOMAN: Number 27?
27号♥
: Number 27?
27号♥
: Number 27?
跟我来
Follow me.
你怎么回事 迈克
What is your deal, Mike?
你是
What are you, some kind of
脑袋有毛病吗
...head case?
光天化日之下打人
You beat up a man in broad daylight.
还是在他儿子面前打的
In front of his child.
爸爸
Daddy! -
我搞错了
That was a mistake. Um
就是个误会 我 我以为
It was a misunderstanding. I- I thought...
你看看自己的员工档案吧
Just look at your employment record.
轮胎市场 销♥售♥助理 两个月被解雇
Tire Zone, sales associate, two months, terminated.
不服从指令
Insubordination.
媒体世界 管♥理♥员♥ 一周
Media World, custodial staff, one week.
感觉你都没努力过
It's like you're not even trying here,
可现在却坐在这请求帮助
yet you sit before me asking for help.
我只是想弄清楚你是谁
I am just trying to figure out who you are,
迈克尔·施
Mr. Michael Sh.
要咖啡吗
Coffee?
什么
Sorry?
你 你想要喝点
Uh, would you, would you like some...
咖啡吗 我煮了 咖啡
some coffee? I made some coffee.
不用了
No.
我 我恐怕要有话直说了 迈克
I'm- I'm gonna be brutally honest with you here, Mike.
根据你的记录 你的选择
Given your track record, your options
是非常有限的
are gonna be extremely limited.
干什么都行 好吗 任何工作都可以 -不不是
I'lI take anything, okay? Any- any job you got. - No. No.
听我再说 我 我明白 只是
Look, I- I- I get that part. Um, it's just
这并不容易
You know, it's not that easy.
行吧 谢了
Yeah. Thank you.
我有份工作给你
I have a job for you.
来吧 坐下
Come on, sit down.
坐坐坐
Sit, sit, sit, sit, sit.
好吧 是什么工作
Okay, uh, well, what is it?
保安相关
It's a security gig.
说实话哈 不是什么好工作
Full disclosure: it's not great.
懂吗 流动率很高
Right? High turnover.
行业内都这么说
That's what we call it in the business,
但你可以做自己的老板 算是吧
but you get to be your own boss. Sort of.
而你只需要做一件事
And you only have to worry about one thing.
就是别让人们进去
Keeping people out.
而且 你需要保证环境清洁
And- and, you know, and keep the place tidy.
这是两件事
That's two things.
那你干不干呢
You want the job or not?
薪水如何 -不太高
How's the pay? - Not great.
工作时间就更糟糕了
But the hours are worse.
我没法上夜班
: I can't do nights.
你说啥
Excuse me?
我不能上夜班
I can't do nights.
那就可惜了
That's such a shame.
是
Yeah.
谢了
Thank you.
等等
Wait, uh
万一你改变主意
In case you have a change of heart.
嘿 麦克斯
MIKE: Hey, Max.
谢谢你帮我看孩子
Thanks for babysitting.
有剩的微波食品
There's Stouffer's.
如果你现在就吃估计还热着呢
Should still be warm if you're hungry.
我不得不告诉你 这些戒指都是有魔力的
WOMAN: I have to tell you, there is something magical
如果你能戴上它们
about these rings, and you can have it within
真希望也有人能给我买♥♥个戒指
I wish someone would buy me a ring.
艾比吃了吗
Did Abby eat?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
明天同一时间吗
MAX: Same time tomorrow?
好
MIKE: Yep.
你画的什么呀
What do we got?
好吧
Okay.
那个长相英俊的我认得
Well, that good- looking guy I recognize.
其他人都是谁啊
Who are all these other punks?
我的朋友们 还没画完呢
My friends. It's not done yet.
听我说 你可以吃完饭再画 好吗
Well, look, you can finish up after we eat, all right?
过来吃点东西
Come get some food.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
艾比 拜托了 去吃饭
Abby, please, come eat.
快点 来 来吧 -不
Come on. Here. Please come. - No!
过来然后
Come and
艾艾 我今天过的特别糟糕
Abs, with the day that I'm having,
你能过去吃饭吗
can you just eat some food?
你坐在我朋友身上了
You're sitting on my friend.
我不在乎
You know what? I don't care.
你随意吧
Do whatever you want.
但你应该知道 如果小朋友不吃晚饭
But you should know what happens to little kids
会发生什么
who don't eat their dinners.
他们的身体就永远都长不大了
Their bodies stay the same size forever.
也就永远没机会在游乐园里
And they never get to ride
乘坐成人游乐设施了
the adult rides at the amusement park.
我的朋友说你就是个白♥痴♥
My friend says you're an idiot.
至少我是个真人
At least I'm real.
内布拉斯加
来个汉堡配点你的番茄酱行吗
MAN: How about some burger with that ketchup, hon?
只要放了番茄酱 什么东西都好吃
电影精选列表