And when I was...
12岁的时候
about 12,
他被人给拐走了
he was, uh, he was taken.
而事情发生时我就在场
And I was there when it happened.
他们没找到抓走他的人
They never found the guy who did it,
也没能找回我弟
and they never found my brother.
有个理论说 我们是不会遗忘的
So there's this theory that, uh, we can't forget things.
基本上 你这一生看到的每一件事
Basically, it says that every single thing that you see
即便是细枝末节
in your entire life, down to the tiniest of details,
都会存在你的脑海里
gets stored inside of you.
只要你知道如何去找回那份记忆
You just have to know how to look.
你弟
Your brother- -
你认为你看见抓走他的人了
you think you saw who took him?
我知道我看见了
I know I did.
我知道他就在这 但是他 那份记忆
And I know that he's in here, but he's just- - he's- -
深埋在一个地方
It's buried.
所以每晚我都会做梦
So every night, I dream,
回到同一个记忆中去
and I go back to that same memory,
然后我 我会努力回忆细节
and I- I search for details.
任何可能被忽视的细节
For any little thing that got overlooked.
嗯
Yeah.
基本上我讲到这 人们就该说我疯了
And that's usually the part where people tell me I'm crazy.
我知道疯子什么样 迈克
I know what crazy looks like, Mike.
这不是
This isn't it.
差得远着呢
Not even close.
可这个
And these?
回到同一个梦境
I mean, going back to the same dream,
每晚都经历同一个情景
the same place night after night,
不是件容易事 这药能帮上忙
it's not easy, so the- the pills help.
其它的事
Some other things,
比如熟悉的场景 熟悉的声音也能起到作用
like familiar sights, familiar sounds.
苦中作乐
"Pining for fun? "
去内布拉斯加旅行
"Visit Nebraska. "-
你妹妹挺不错的
Your sister seems cool.
所以现在就你们俩吗
So it's just the two of you?
是
Yeah.
就我们俩
Yeah, it's just us.
妈妈不久前去世了
Our mom died a little while back.
而我爸接受不了 所以
And Dad, he couldn't handle it, so. ...
你知道最难受的是
You know what's crazy is, uh,
加勒特和我还是孩子时
when...when Garrett and I were kids,
他们就像是在电视里看到的
they were like those perfect parents
完美父母
you'd see on old TV shows.
每晚我们都会坐在一起
Yeah, ev- every night, we would sit down together,
共进晚餐
we'd have family dinner,
拉着手祷告 然后
and we'd hold hands and say grace, and...
听上去可真不错
That actually sounds really nice.
是啊 当时我还觉得好俗气
Yeah, at the time, I thought it was really cheesy.
但现在都没有了
But then it's gone.
你和艾比还有彼此啊
You and Abby, you still have each other.
从我的角度来看 你还挺幸运的
From where I sit, I'd say you're lucky.
我得走了
I should go.
值班时不能再睡觉了
No more sleeping on the job.
在弗莱迪这个地方 你必须保持警醒
When you're at Freddy's, you stay alert.
嘿 我是麦克斯
MAX: Hey, it's Max.
请留言 不留也行
Leave a message. Or don't.
麦克斯 快点接电♥话♥啊
Come on, Max. Come on.
嘿 我是麦克斯 请留言
MAX: Hey, it's Max. Leave a mes...
我工作
MIKE: I will work,
你睡觉 无论什么情况
and you will sleep, and under no circumstances
你都不能走出我的办公室
are you gonna come out of my office.
听明白了吗 -知道了
Do you understand? - I understand.
这可不是来度假 好吗 你不是来玩的
This is not a vacation, okay? You're not here to have fun.
好的
Okay.
慢点 慢点 慢点 -不嘛
Whoa, slow down, slow down, slow down. - No, no, no.
艾比
Abby?
发生什么了啊
What happened?
手给我
Give me your hand.
小心点
Watch out.
要关灯吗
Do you want me to turn the light off?
好吧
: Okay.
晚安了
Good night.
就像露营一样
It's like camping.
艾比
BOY: Abby?
我马上回来
: I'|| be right back.
有人吗
Hello?
我知道你在后面
I know you're back there.
出来吧
Might as well come out.
你是那些孩子中的一个 对吧
You're those kids, right?
失踪的那些
The ones who disappeared?
听着
Look.
我不知道你怎么会跟我梦里的一样
I don't know how it's possible that you're here
但是
like this in my dream, but...
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
拜托了
Please.
帮我记起是谁带走了我弟弟
Help me remember the man who took my brother.
如果我们给你看
If we show you,
那你会给我们什么
what will you give us?
什么都行
Anything.
你想要什么都行
I'|| give you anything you want.
艾比
Abby?
住手 住手
ABBY: Stopl Stop! Stopl
艾比
Abby?
迈克
ABBY: Mike.
他们一直挠我痒痒
They wouldn't stop tickling me.
我还以为自己要笑死了呢
I thought I was gonna die.
弗莱迪 这是我哥迈克
Freddy, this is my brother, Mike.
艾比这是什么 -过来
Abby, what is this? - ABBY: Come on.
我想让你见见其他人
I want you to meet the others.
迈克 这是邦尼
Mike, this is Bonnie,
霍斯还有奇卡
Foxy and Chica.
所有人
Everyone,
这是迈克
this is Mike.
这 这是个恶作剧对吧
This- this is a joke, right?
我是说 有人在这
I mean, th- there's someone here.
可能有人在控制他们 对吧
There's probably somebody controlling them, right?
我是说
I mean...
你这把戏玩的不错
Okay, good jokel
恭喜 你成功了
Congratulationsl You got me!
现在你可以出来了
You can come out now!
喂
Hello?
没事的 迈克
It's okay, Mike.
他们只是想玩会
They just want to play.
我们得回家了 快走 -等等
We have to go home now. Come on. - Hold on.
他们特别喜欢图画
They really like pictures.
我今晚玩得很开心
I had a lot of fun tonight.
谢谢你们陪我玩
Thank you for playing with me.
好了 好了 艾比 快走
Okay, okay, Abby, come on.
好吧
Okay.
好了
: There you go.
是他们
It's them.
嘿 艾比
Hey, Abby, um,
昨晚的事我们需要谈谈 好吗
we need to talk about last night, okay?
那些 那些机器
So those, uh, those...machines
我的朋友们吗
My friends?
你的朋友们
Your friends?
他们是
are they...?
鬼吗
Ghosts?
对 -当然
Yeah. - Of course.
不然他们怎么能让机器人动起来呢
How else could they make the robots move?
行吧
电影精选列表