Everything's better swimming in ketchup.
是不是 迈克
Right, Mike? Whoop.
我去拿毛巾
I'm gonna go grab a towel.
去看着点你弟弟 好吗 -好
Go watch your brother, okay? - Okay.
加勒特
MIKE: Garrett.
加勒特
Garrett?
加勒特 加勒特
Garrett! Garrett!
看看我这外甥啊
JANE: Just look at my nephew.
还不到10点
It's not even 10: 00
他眼睛就快睁不开了
and he- he can barely keep his eyes open.
而他们竟然让这么个货
And this degenerate is who they entrust
照顾一个精神病孩子
with the well- being of a mentally ill child.
珍 我之前说过 艾比不是精神病患者
Jane, like I've said before, Abby is not mentally ill.
行吧
Oh, right.
她要是正常会整天坐在那画画
Perfectly normal to sit around drawing pictures all day
然后跟幻想中根本不存在的生物说话
and- and talking to magical creatures who do not exist.
听我说 我觉得大家都应该
Listen, I think we all just need
冷 -别让我冷静
to calm...- Don't tell me to calm down.
你是医生 可你却让我觉得
You're the doctor, and you're making me feel like
疯了的是我
I'm the crazy one?
在他那样对待一个可怜的人之后
And after...after what he did to that poor man.
我真是
: I just
我真的已经努力克制了 真的
I have really tried to play nice. I have.
但我必须得替艾比考虑
But I have to think about Abby now.
够了 道格
Enough is enough. Doug?
道格
Doug. Oh.
你内心深处也知道
JANE: In your heart,
这样做是对的
you know that this is the right thing to do.
我希望你能签字
I hope that you will sign.
如果我不签呢 -那
And if I don't? - Well, then,
我的律师和我就只好把你告上法庭
my lawyer and I will have to take you to court,
只要是有一点点理智的法官
where any judge with an ounce of sanity
都会认为你以后都不该再见你妹妹了
will see to it that you never see your sister again.
这是你想要的吗
That what you want?
她 她根本就不在乎艾比
She- she doesn't even care about Abby.
她想要的不过是政♥府♥每月给的补助而已
All she wants is the monthly check from the state.
但是她说的也对
But, I mean, she- she has some good points, though.
我根本就没能力照顾孩子
I'm hardly fit to be raising a kid.
我知道有个小姑娘对这话会表示强烈反对
LILLIAN: I know a little girl who would strongly disagree.
得了吧
MIKE: Come on.
她自言自语的时候比跟我说话的时候还多
She talks to air more than she talks to me.
我说不定明天就屎了
I could drop dead tomorrow,
可她估计还忙着画画完全没察觉呢
and she'd be too busy drawing to even notice.
你知道吗 画画对于孩子来说会产生巨大的影响力
You know, pictures hold tremendous power for children.
在我们学习说话之前
Before we learn to speak,
图画是我们理解这个世界
images are the most important tool we have
最重要的工具
for understanding the world around us.
什么是真实的 什么对我们最重要
What's real, what matters to us most.
孩子们几乎都是通过图画
These are things children learn to communicate
来学习交流这些
almost exclusively through pictures.
是 我知道她的画有意义
Yeah, her pictures mean something.
十张图里有九张是谁在画中心呢
And who is at the center of nine out of ten of them?
我
Me. - Mm- hmm.
不管你喜不喜欢 你都是她的全世界
Like it or not, you're her world.
但如果这事不由我做主呢
MIKE: But what if it's not up to me?
我姨妈蠢归蠢 但她说的没错
My aunt, she's an idiot, but she's right.
没有哪个正常的法官会站在我这边的
No judge in their right mind is ever gonna side with me.
你找到工作了吗
Did you find a job yet?
好吧
Okay.
那你可以先从这里着手
That would be a good place to start.
喂 -嗨
STEVE: Hello. - Uh, hi.
拉格朗先生 我是迈克
Mr. Raglan, this is Mike.
不能上夜班先生 -是我
- Mr. I can't work nights. - Right.
我只是打过来问问你之前说的那份工作
Uh, yeah, I was just calling to see if that job
是不是还在
that you offered was, uh, was still available.
还在呢
Oh, it absolutely is.
怎么了 你改变主意了吗
Why? Have you had a change of heart?
我什么时候能上班
MIKE: How soon could I start?
我先给你介绍下背景故事
STEVE: Let me give you a little backstory.
这个地方在80年代超级受孩子们喜欢
This place was huge in the 80s with the kids.
已经关闭很多年了
It's been shut down for years.
没有拆除的唯一原因就是
The only reason they haven't given it
这个地方的业主有点
the old wrecking ball treatment is the owner's a bit of a...
可能是太多愁善感了吧
Well, he's kind of a sentimental guy, I guess.
舍不得现在就拆了
Just can't bring himself to let it go yet.
嗯
Yeah.
这么多年来 时不时有人非法闯入
Had some trouble with break- ins over the years.
多半都是喝多的还有流浪汉
Drunks and vagrants, mostly. Not ideal.
安保系统虽然过时了 但还能用
Security system's dated but fully functional.
外面有探照灯 里面和外面都有摄像头
Floodlights on the outside, cameras inside and outside.
友情提醒 那里的电路有点
Fair warning: the electricity is a bit...
不好使
iffy.
一旦发生什么事 主办公室那里有电闸
Anything happens, there is a breaker in the main office.
扳一下就行
Just flip it.
弗莱迪·费斯熊
差不多就这些了
Uh, I guess that's about it.
你懂的
You know.
剩下的就很简单了
the rest is pretty easy.
盯好显示器 然后
Just keep your eyes on the monitors and...
别让人进就行
and keep people out.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
那我们就改天再见咯
STEVE: So, I will catch you on the flip side.
但愿
Hopefully.
什么鬼
The hell?
欢迎来到弗莱迪·费斯熊的披萨店
Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria,
一个神奇的地方 无论孩子还是成年人
a magical place for kids and grown- ups alike,
都能在这里找到乐趣
where fantasy and fun come to life.
如果你在看这个录像 那就意味着你被选中
If you're watching this video, it means you've been selected
成为弗莱迪的新保安
as Freddy's newest security guard.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
我们会一起度过许多欢乐时光
We're going to have so much fun together.
创建费斯熊娱乐的天才
The genius who created Fazbear Entertainment
开了这家弗莱迪·费斯熊披萨店
opened Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria
让大家都能尽情享受他最大的两个爱好
to indulge in his two greatest passions:
家庭友好型娱乐
family- friendly fun
和尖端的电子动画技术
and cutting- edge animatronic technology.
最先进的机器人工程
State- of- the- art robotic engineering
以真实逼真的方式
enables our characters to interact with guests
让我们的角色与客人互动
in truly lifelike fashion,
而巧妙隐藏的可充电锂电池
while cleverly concealed rechargeable lithium cells
给了它们有限的自♥由♥活动范围
give them limited range to roam free.
现在就给大家介绍一下咱们的明星们
Let's introduce you to the stars of the show.
可爱吧 是不是
Adorable, aren't they?
保护这些可爱的小动物
Protecting these cuddly critters,
以及让它们活灵活现的专利技术
and the proprietary technology that brings them to life,
现在是你的神圣职责
is now your sacred duty.
确保他们的安全 并帮助确保弗莱迪·费斯熊披萨店
Keep them safe, and help ensure that Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria
在这里带来欢乐和光彩
is here to delight, dazzle and entertain
并且可以继续
for years to...
好吧
All right.
有人吗
Hello?
只要放了番茄酱 什么东西都好吃
MOTHER: Everything's better swimming in ketchup.
对吧 迈克
Right, Mike?
去看着点你弟 好吗
Go watch your brother, okay?
加勒特
Garrett?
加勒特
Garrett!
这是怎么回事
What is this?
你们是谁
Who are you?
那辆车
That car.
你们看见那辆车了吗 看到怎么回事了吗
Did you see that car? You see what happened?
你们看见是谁把我弟带走了吗
Did you see who took my brother?
电影精选列表