哦 我们凌驾于人类狭隘的道德之上
Oh, we are above man's small, petty morality.
就像伊维知道她的代价
As Evie knows to her cost.
一点小乐子 仅此而已
A little fun, nothing more.
你仍然是我渴望的真正对象
You remain the true object to my desire.
玛格丽特呢
And Margaret?
你找到玛格丽特了
So you found Margaret.
找到了剩下的她
What was left of her.
她啥也不是 就是只小白鼠
She was nothing, a lab rat.
你必须往大方面想 亲爱的
You must think bigger, my love.
找到解药指日可待
The cure draws closer day by day,
有了它 就有了权力
and with it, our power.
格里芬 你本可以成为什么样的人
Griffin, what you could have been.
是那个姑娘吗
Is that the girl?
只是房♥子的声响
It's just the house settling.
我要去看看
I want to see.
埃迪上校 抓住他
Colonel Adye, seize him!
艾德琳
Adeline.
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch!
你想把她据为己有 埃迪
You want her for yourself, Adye.
我能看穿你
I can see right through you.
别让他跑了
Don't let him get away!
埃迪上校
Colonel Adye!
留在这
Stay here.
他可能在任何地方
He could be anywhere.
埃迪
Adye!
你会让我回到屋子里的 埃迪
You'll get me back in that house, Adye.
你会让我拿到日志
You'll get me my journals.
你真够蠢
You're a fool
居然认为她现在会给我开门
if you think she'll open the door to me now.
如果你认为我会让她有危险 那你就蠢到家了
And a bigger fool if you think I'd put her at risk.
你觉得你能赢得她的芳心
You think you could win her heart?
她可以拥有我
When she could have me,
一个人类中的神
a god among men?
你可能已经错过了机会
You may have blown your chance.
她似乎很反对谋杀
It seems she disapproves of murder!
我要我的日志 艾德琳
I want my journals, Adeline!
我必须拿到它们
I must have them!
有了日志 有了解药
With my journals, with the cure,
隐形人的统治就会开始
the reign of the invisible man will begin!
我不想伤害你 格里芬
I don't want to hurt you, Griffin.
即使是现在 我也不想开枪打你
Even now, I don't want to shoot you.
如果你敢在房♥间里迈出一步
If you take one single step inside this room,
如果你现在不永远离开
if you don't leave now and forever,
我就烧了你的日志
I'll burn your damn journals.
没有人能阻止我
I will not be stopped.
我也是 不会停下
Neither will I, not in this.
如果你毁了我的研究
If you destroy my work,
你今晚就会葬身于此 艾德琳
you'll die here tonight, Adeline.
你休想活着
You'll die!
我觉得这不重要
I don't think it matters.
我已经死很多年了
I haven't lived in years!
不
No!
你死定了 艾德琳
You'll burn, Adeline!
我要烧死你
You'll burn!
你疯了 你会害死我们两个
You're mad! You'll kill us both!
我本可以成为国王 艾德琳
I would have been a king, Adeline,
你会做我的王后
and you my queen!
你可以尝到伟大的滋味
You could have tasted greatness.
伟大
Greatness!
而不是你满足于的平庸
Instead of the mediocrity you settled for.
至于雷金纳德
For Reginald!
雷金纳德思维狭窄 胆小懦弱
Reginald with his small thinking and his cowardice.
但他为人正派 性情温和
With his decency and his gentleness!
他作为科学家只有我的一半
He was half the scientist I was!
但为人是你的两倍
But twice the man!
艾德琳
Adeline!
艾德琳
Adeline!
我们本可以一起做的事
What we could have done together.
可怕的事
Terrible things.
美妙的事
Wonderful things!
每扇门都向我们敞开
Every door open to us,
每件奢侈品都是我们的
every luxury ours for the taking,
每个敌人都会被粉碎
every enemy crushed.
盗窃和谋杀
Theft and murder.
战争中没有谋杀
There is no murder in war.
战争 艾德琳
War, Adeline.
一支由我指挥的隐形人军队
An army of invisible men at my command.
整个世界都会向我屈服
The world on its knees.
这就是我们想要的
It's what we wanted.
不是
No.
从来都不是
Never that.
我很敬畏你的力量 你的发现
I was in awe of your power, Griffin, your discovery,
但这让你变成了怪物
but it's made you a monster.
这让我成为了国王
It's made me a king.
国王
A king!
格里芬
Griffin.
终于看到你了
There you are.
艾德琳
Adeline.
放弃如此美妙的隐形
What a waste it would've been
是多么浪费啊
for such beauty to be invisible.
艾德琳
Adeline.
永远的艾德琳
Always Adeline.
我的爱人
My love.
我的女神
My muse.
我的密♥码♥
My codeword.
我的密钥
My key.
艾德琳
Adeline.
结束了吗
Is it over?
结束了
It's over.
我该把枪一直留给你的
I should have left it to you all along.
你知道 这一切都是为了你
It was all for you, you know.
他做的一切都是为了你
He did it all for you.
也许一开始是
In the beginning, perhaps,
在他堕落之前
before power corrupted.
我想是力量落入了坏人手中
It was in the wrong hands, I suppose.
不能说我怪他
Can't say I blame him.
不完全怪他
Well, not entirely.
我想 在某种程度上
I suppose, in a way,
我们都在追求同样的东西
we were both after the same thing.
艾德琳
Adeline?
艾德琳
Adeline.
电影精选列表