马弗尔
Marvel.
【退房♥最后通知】
在住租客
凯德·格里芬先生
《 害 怕 看 不 见 的 人 》
英国牛蒡港
《威克斯帝再次否定肯普女士的福利提案》
(快乐板球员酒吧)
【止赎权最后通知】
法♥院♥通知
请求立即执行
特此通知肯普夫人一个月内付清200英镑
若不付清 将没收房♥产
《亨通丁谋杀案》
《威克斯帝元帅被铁棍敲打致死》
亲爱的伊维
请告诉肯普夫人我身体不适
想必是得了流感 我去我姐姐家休息了
玛格丽特留
这是个野兽之国
It's a beast of a country
人类犹如猪仔
and pigs for people.
别紧张
Relax.
我视你为弃儿
I see you as an outcast,
就像我自己
like myself.
帮我 我不会亏待你的
Help me, and I will do great things for you.
你是什么人
What are you?
隐形人
An invisible man.
隐形人便是强者
And an invisible man is a man of power,
但如果你背叛我 或者不服从我
but if you betray me or disobey me,
格里芬
Griffin!
格里芬
Griffin!
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
格里芬 马上开门
Griffin! You open this door now!
格里芬
Griffin!
我的房♥租呢
Where's my rent?
我知道你在里面 我能听到你
I know you're in there, I can hear you!
格里芬
Griffin!
格里芬
Griffin!
怎么回事
What's going on?
你听 玛格丽特
Look, Margaret,
一个隐形人在伊平镇为非作歹
an invisible man plagues the town of Iping.
他们称目击证人有一名牧师和一名医生
They claim to have a clergyman and a doctor as witnesses.
据称 这个隐形人严重伤害了
Supposedly, this invisible man inflicted serious injuries
我们的警员贾弗斯
on our Constable Jaffers.
很明显 伊平人已经
Clearly, the folk of Iping have lost the ability
不知道自己在说什么了
to hear the words coming out of their own mouths.
什么破玩意
What rot.
说实话 艾德琳小姐
Honestly, Miss Adeline,
你的时间和金钱可以花在
you have better things to be spending
更好的东西上
both your time and money on.
天都知道这地方需要更多的钱
Lord knows this place could use more of the latter.
而不是典当你的财产
And not from pawning your belongings.
请你原谅
Begging your pardon.
你以为我们没注意到屋子里的
Oh, you think we haven't noticed the steady disappearance
珍贵艺术品在不断消失吗
of all of this household's valuable works of art?
从没想过我会看到这一天
Never thought I'd see the day.
让可怜的亚瑟走吧
And letting poor Arthur go.
你可能见过的最好的男仆
The best footman you're ever likely to see.
接下来你要卖♥♥大♥师♥的国际象棋了
You'll be selling the master's chess set next.
不会的 玛格丽特
Not that, Margaret.
绝对不会
Never that.
他好像很匆忙
He seems to be in rather a hurry.
虽然他似乎没走多远
Though he doesn't seem to be getting very far.
是啊 如果他的口袋里装满了铅
Aye, if his pockets were full of lead,
他就跑不快
he couldn't run heavier.
喂 陌生人
Oi, stranger,
你要点什么
what can I get you?
你店里最好的
Your finest,
吃的和喝的
food and drink.
上点鸡肉
Get some chicken.
书吗
Books?
对
Yeah.
这些是书
Yeah, they're books.
只是看起来很奇怪
Just seems strange is all,
像你这样的人拿着书
seeing a man such as yourself carrying books,
走进一间酒吧
and into a pub of all places.
书中自有黄金屋
Some extraordinary things in books.
确实
Indeed.
你以为你能躲着我吗
You think you can hide from me?
那边怎么回事
Oi! What's going on over there?
他发疯了 抓住他
He's gone mad, grab him!
别动 别动
Steady, steady.
别动
Steady.
马弗尔
Marvel!
艾德琳
Adeline.
是你吗
Is that you?
帮帮我 艾德琳
Help me, Adeline.
是我 格里芬
It's me, Griffin.
格里芬
Griffin?
你人呢 出来啊
Well, what in the world? Show yourself!
别乱动 艾德琳
Steady yourself, Adeline!
拜托
For God's sake!
我非常需要帮助
I want help badly.
我中枪了
I've been shot!
我又恶心又难受
I'm nauseous and ill.
别动了
Just stop!
拜托 帮帮我
Please, just help me!
格里芬
Griffin?
怎么会这样
How can this be?
你是鬼吗
Are you a ghost?
鬼
Ghost.
我还以为你是个科学家
Here I thought you were a woman of science.
你还记得我们在大学的日子吗
You recall our days at university?
我做的关于物质和光
My experiments on matter and light,
视觉和能见度的实验
on vision and visibility.
隐形人
The invisible man.
天啊 你成功了
Oh my God, you've done it.
听着 艾德琳
Look, Adeline,
我现在饥寒交迫
I'm starving and freezing.
你有睡袍吗
Have you got a dressing gown?
你可以在衣柜里找到一些
You can find some of Reginald's clothes
雷金纳德的衣服
in the wardrobe.
用他的衬衫当绷带
Use one of his shirts as a bandage.
你哪里中枪了
Where were you shot?
子弹穿过了我的手臂
The bullet passed through my arm.
我需要你帮我包扎
I could use your help with this.
把你的手臂举到我需要包扎的地方
Hold your arm up where I need to wrap it.
就在你面前
It's right in front of you.
我都忘了你的触摸有多温柔
I'd forgotten how tender was your touch.
这让我多么痛苦
How terribly it pained me.
我的血
My blood, it,
凝结后变得可见了
it turns visible when it coagulates.
雷金纳德
Reginald,
那个老家伙在哪
where is the old chap?
他去世了
He passed away.
什么
What?
我很遗憾听到这个消息
Oh, I am so sorry to hear that.
真的
Truly, I am.
你必须原谅我 艾德琳
Look, you must forgive me, Adeline.
这么多年后
Coming here without an invitation
我不请自来
after so many years.
我无处可去了
I had nowhere else to go.
你今晚可以呆在这里
You may stay in here for tonight.
有吃的吗
And food?
我去厨房♥给你拿点吃的
I'll fetch you something from the kitchen.
噢 格里芬
Oh, Griffin,
你做了什么
what have you done?
早上好 夫人
Morning, ma'am.
请让我帮你端
Oh, please, let me carry that for you.
电影精选列表