在我的人让你离开这个房♥间之前
I'll wager you'd be willing to do a lot more
我敢打赌你愿意做得更多
before my boys let you out of this chamber.
先生们 他跟你们说了什么
What did he tell you gentlemen?
说有个隐形人今晚会来这里吗
That an invisible man would be coming here tonight?
你肯定不相信这种笑话
Surely you didn't believe such a ludicrous claim.
马弗尔给了我们很多钱来照看他
Marvel here's paying us quite well to babysit him
并干掉他的隐形折磨者
and take out his invisible tormentor.
我们相信他是疯言疯语
We believe him daft,
但钱就是钱 对吧 兄弟们
but money's money, right, boys?
马弗尔还告诉我们有一个漂亮小妞
Marvel also told us that a pretty little morsel
会独自在这里徘徊
would be wandering down here by her lonesome.
我们也不相信
We didn't believe that neither,
但奇迹中的奇迹
but wonder of wonders,
你出现了
here you are,
准备好让人索取
ready for the taking.
扣动扳机需要一点力气
Takes a bit of effort to pull the trigger.
我猜你的手指没有练过
I guess your, uh, fingers aren't in the practice.
你应该先扳动击锤
You should have cocked the hammer back first.
我可以教你
I can teach you things.
当心 你们这帮蠢货
Look out, you idiots!
你到底在哪里
Where the hell are you?
我无处不在
Everywhere.
快跑 艾德琳 快跑
Run, Adeline. Run!
你在哪里 混♥蛋♥
Where are you, you blighter?
出来 混♥蛋♥
Show yourself, you blighter!
恭喜你 马弗尔先生
Congratulations, Mr. Marvel.
你会如愿以偿的
You will get your wish.
天知道你会被关多久
You will be locked up for God knows how long.
你只需要参与一场斗殴
All you had to do was be part of a brawl
导致两人遇害
that saw two men killed.
不是我♥干♥的
It weren't me.
是隐形人干的
It were the invisible man.
你不相信我 对吧
You don't believe me, do you?
你应该问问你那位美女朋友
You should ask your pretty lady friend.
一定要把你美女朋友的玩具还给她
Make sure you give your pretty little friend her toy back.
我们在地上发现的两名死者是谁杀的
Who killed those two men we found on the ground?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
告诉我真♥相♥ 艾德琳
Tell me the truth, Adeline,
或者尽你所能说点信息
or as much of it as you can manage.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
我想找回那本日志
I was trying to recover that journal.
马弗尔偷了它
Marvel stole it,
有人救了我
and someone saved me.
哼
Hmm.
你这么傻乎乎地冒生命危险找它
Must be quite a book for you to risk your life
这本书一定很重要
in such a foolish manner,
然后
and then,
出现个奇迹般的救星
a miraculous savior.
我很想和他握个手
I would love to shake his hand.
他长什么样
What does he look like?
我不知道
I don't know.
身高
Height?
体重
Weight?
头发和眼睛颜色
Hair and eye color?
我不知道
I don't know.
肯普夫人
Mrs. Kemp,
我不抓你去坐牢的唯一原因
the sole reason that I don't drag you behind bars yourself
就是你和马弗尔先生似乎都认同
is that both you and Mr. Marvel seem to agree
是其他人制♥造♥了今晚的混乱
that someone else created this night's mayhem.
所以拜托
So please,
坦率一点
be more forthcoming.
这本日志真的是你的吗
Does this journal truly belong to you?
它是马弗尔先生的吗
Does it belong to Mr. Marvel?
它是
Does it belong
隐形人的吗
to an invisible man?
别这么离谱
Don't be absurd,
日志就是我的
the journal's mine.
我明白了
Well, I see.
不祥的英文标题
Ominous headings in English,
显然是某个痴迷于病态的人写的
clearly written by someone obsessed with the morbid.
其余的呢
And the rest?
都是胡扯
Gibberish.
这是个密♥码♥ 我看不懂
It's a cipher, I can't read it.
我也看不懂
Neither can I.
警局那边有个很会解谜的家伙
There's a fellow down at the station good with puzzles
说有一个密钥
who says there's a key.
似乎一个七个字母的关键字就能解开这个密♥码♥
It seems a seven letter keyword will unlock this cipher,
但我想破头也想不出是什么
but I'd be blowed if I can think of what it might be.
马弗尔先生也不知道日志的内容
Mr. Marvel doesn't know the contents in this journal either,
然而你们都声称是日志的主人
yet you both claim ownership.
日志是我亡夫的
The journal belongs to my late husband.
你也知道他是个科学家
As you know, he was a scientist.
他的梦想就是加入皇家学会
His dream was to become a member of the Royal Society.
这是他一直想要的
It was all he ever wanted.
我们认识的雷金纳德试图进行
The Reginald we know sought to conduct
人体试验吗
human experimentation?
这本日志
This journal
内容很疯狂
is lunacy.
不过我倾向于相信你
Yet I'm inclined to believe you.
看到你如此热切地寻找它
Seeing how fervently you've been seeking it,
甚至不惜以身犯险
even to the point of endangering yourself.
你还能有什么别的理由呢
What other reason could you possibly have?
当然了
Of course,
我不能正式归还这把枪
I can't return this gun, officially.
这是凶器
It's a murder weapon.
不管你陷入了什么事
Whatever you're caught up in,
尽量保持安全
try to stay safe.
你好 市长大人
Good day, Lord Mayor.
啊 肯普夫人
Ah, Mrs. Kemp.
对你来说是个好日子
Exciting day for you.
是真的吗
Is it true?
市议会将投票表决我关于
The city council will vote on my proposal
更人道的精神病院的提议
for a more humane asylum?
这个嘛
Well, uh,
我不想失礼
not to be impolite about it,
但由于威克斯帝议员的不幸
but since Councilor Wicksteed's unfortunate
以及突然离世
and, uh, untimely demise,
被他搁置的委员会工作已被表决
the committee work he had stalled has been voted
向前推进
to move forward.
这并不代表
That does not mean
你的提议可以表决通过
that your proposal has the necessary votes to pass.
谁还在反对
Who still opposes?
我肯定能让他们明白道理
Surely I can make them see reason.
从长远来看 我的提议是值得的
My proposal pays for itself over the long term.
你应该试着和哈蒙德议员
You should attempt to discuss the matter
讨论此事
with Councilor Hammond.
他现在带头反对你
He leads the opposition against you now.
嗯
Hmm.
不过要赶紧行动
But, act with haste.
市议会明天就要投票
The city council votes tomorrow.
恭喜可以投票了
Congratulations on the vote.
天啊 你去哪儿了
Oh my God, where have you been?
我都不知道你是死是活
I didn't know if you were dead or alive.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
我的情况并不比平时差
I'm no worse off than usual.
你跟踪我多久了
How long have you been following me?
偷偷摸摸
Secretly,
悄悄咪♥咪♥
silently.
我是个科学家 艾德琳
I'm a scientist, Adeline,
职业观察员
an observer by profession.
电影精选列表