如果我的观察对象知道我的存在
And what good would my observations be
那我还有什么好观察的
if my subjects were aware of my presence?
有些人会称之为侵犯隐私
Some would call that a violation of privacy.
其他人会说这是必要之举
Others would call it necessary.
市长写的那封信
That letter the mayor was writing,
是写给哈蒙德议员的
it was addressed to Councilor Hammond.
他在警告那位先生提防你
He was warning the gentleman about you.
骗人
Lies.
不好意思
I beg your pardon!
肯定是风吹的
Must have been the wind.
室内哪来的风
The wind? Indoors?
真是没脑子
How daft.
你个莽夫
You hotheaded fool,
你就学不会控制脾气吗
you never did learn to control that temper, did you?
他们打算做个努力的样子后
They aim to vote down your proposal
投票否决你的提议
after a so-called heroic effort to pass it.
你在这个腐朽的小镇上浪费了
How many precious years of your life have you wasted
多少宝贵的生命
on this rotting town?
我敢说 你比我更了解这帮人的手段
You know the measure of these men more than I do, I wager.
我是个女人
I'm a woman
活在一个男人的世界里
in a world of small men.
在大学也是一样
It was the same at university,
允许听课 但禁止参加考试
allowed to sit in lectures but barred from examinations.
我只准通过有限的渠道行动
I'm only permitted to act through a limited set of channels.
那就让我成为你的渠道
Then make me your channel,
反过来 你也会成为我的渠道
and in turn, you will become mine.
你到底在提议什么
What exactly are you proposing?
我需要拿到另外两本日志
I need the other two journals.
帮我进到警局
Help me reach the police station,
我会让市议会通过你的
and I'll get your humble proposal passed
卑微提议
by the city council.
向我保证你不会伤害他
Give me your word you'll not hurt him.
不会再发生流血事件
There'll be no more bloodshed.
为你做什么都行 艾德琳
Anything for you, Adeline.
什么都行
Anything.
整个世界都是为了你
The whole world for you.
肯普夫人
Mrs. Kemp.
有什么事需要我帮忙吗
Is there something I can help you with?
我想和托马斯·马弗尔聊聊
I'd like to talk to Thomas Marvel.
我不知道有什么好聊的
I fail to see how that would be productive.
他偷了三本日志 不是一本
He stole three journals, not one.
我亲爱的亡夫的日志
Journals that belong to my dear late husband,
他留给我的最后遗产
his final legacy to me.
我会问他问题
I'll ask him the questions.
你不要说话
You stay silent.
明白吗
You understand?
你不能把我关在这 埃迪
Can't keep me here, Adye,
这里不安全
it's not safe!
闭嘴 艾伯特
Quiet, Albert!
如果他承认还有两本被偷的日志
If he admits to having two more stolen journals,
我会试着说服他交出来
I'll try to convince him to surrender them.
她来干嘛
What's she doing here?
这位女士说你还有两本她的日志
The lady claims you have two more of her journals
被你藏在镇上的某个地方
in your hidden stash somewhere around town.
那些日志是我的
Those journals belong to me.
马弗尔先生
Mr. Marvel,
我该怎么说呢
how shall I put this?
用脚趾头想都能知道
It doesn't take a detective to know
以你的教育程度写不出那种日志
that the journals are beyond a man of your education.
嗯
Hmm?
你说不出日志内容
A supposition bolstered by the fact
就足以支持这个假设
you cannot tell me the contents.
那她能看懂吗
Oh, and she can read 'em?
肯普夫人说是她的亡夫
Mrs. Kemp claims her late husband,
一个科学家写的
a scientist, wrote them.
你得原谅我
You'll have to forgive me
我觉得她的话更可信
if I find her version of events slightly more plausible.
你害死我了 埃迪
You've killed me, Adye.
你把隐形人直接引向了我
You've led the invisible man right to me.
她跟他是一伙的
She's in league with him.
问她啊
Ask her!
你能看出来 她说谎的脸上都写着
You can tell it, it's written all over her lying face!
肯普夫人
Mrs. Kemp,
你能向马弗尔先生解释一下
would you please try to explain to Mr. Marvel
没有隐形人跟着你吗
that you do not have an invisible man following you around?
把日志给我
Just give me the journals,
这一切就能结束了
and this can all be over.
如果你这么害怕这个隐形人
If you're so terrified of this invisible man,
为什么不放弃日志呢
why not give up the journals?
你不像我这么了解他
You don't know him like I do!
我敢说你也没有
And I'd wager that you don't know him
你认为的那样了解他 小姐
as well as you think you do either, missy!
就算把书还给他也不会结束
Giving him the books back won't be the end of it.
不 对我们所有人来说
No, it'll just be the beginning,
这只会是开始
for all of us.
是我听错了
Are my ears deceiving me
还是我真的听到了你对同胞的关心
or did I actually hear a note of concern for your fellow man?
你没有听错
It ain't your ears that be deceiving you.
他不愿意交出来
He won't give them up.
嘿
Hey!
别把我和他留在这
Don't leave me here with him!
和谁
With whom?
隐形人吗
The invisible man?
噢 隐形人
Oh, invisible man,
请不要骚扰这个可怜的不幸者
please stop harassing this poor, unfortunate.
你去死吧 蠢货
Blast you, you fool!
你不知道你在干什么
You don't know what you're doing!
也许我真该支持你的提议
Perhaps I should support your asylum after all.
你的双手会沾满鲜血 埃迪
This is blood on your hands, Adye!
你的双手会沾满鲜血 埃迪
It's blood on your hands, Adye!
你的双手会沾满鲜血
It's blood on your hands!
你没穿衣服
You're undressed.
我让你自重一点
I asked you to make yourself decent.
我都忘了你有多可爱
I'd forgotten how very lovely you are.
我拿到了 艾德琳
I have them, Adeline,
我珍贵的日志
my precious journals,
为此我要感谢你
and I have you to thank for it.
马弗尔呢
What about Marvel?
他没事
He's fine.
你现在能找到解药了
Now you'll find a cure.
解药
The cure?
根本就没有痛苦 艾德琳
There is no affliction, Adeline.
如你所说 我的成就是非凡的
As you said, my achievements were remarkable,
我会改写我们所知的科学
that I would rewrite science as we know it.
你做了一件了不起的事
You've done a very great thing,
伟大而可怕的事
a great and terrible thing,
这让我害怕
but it scares me.
我刚意识到
I'm only just beginning to realize
隐形给了我无与伦比的优势
the extraordinary advantages invisibility gives me.
但在我找到解药之前
But until I find a cure,
我必须有个搭档
I must have a partner.
搭档
A partner?
我必须有你
I must have you.
你不担心自己是隐形的吗
Are you not wary of being invisible yourself?
独自在这所房♥子里 在你的公共事业中
Alone in this house, in your public causes?
你不厌倦做事无人看
Are you not tired of being a woman unseen,
说话无人听吗
a voice unheard?
用不了多久 世界就会听到我们的声音
The world will hear both our voices before too long.
玛格丽特
Margaret?
你看到玛格丽特了吗
Have you seen Margaret?
电影精选列表