没有 夫人
No, ma'am,
但我在厨房♥里发现了她留的便条
but I found a note from her in the kitchen.
她去了镇上的姐姐家
She's gone to her sister's in town there,
认为自己得了流感
she thinks she's coming down with the flu.
便条
A note?
谢谢 伊维
Thank you, Evie.
祝你今天好运 肯普夫人
Good luck today, Mrs. Kemp.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
市议会
The city council?
我听说他们今天会表决你的提议
I heard they're voting on your asylum today.
是的 谢谢你提醒我
Yes, thank you for reminding me.
你今天看起来很开心啊
You seem to be in high spirits today.
仿佛我们又回到了大学时代
It could almost be like we were at university again,
你和雷金纳德对烧杯和试管大惊小怪
you and Reginald fussing over all the beakers and tubes,
每一次突破都是一次胜利
every breakthrough a triumph.
我完全有理由高兴
I have every reason to be happy.
我拿回了日志
I have my journals back,
我终于能测试一种解药了
and I was finally able to test a cure.
它有缺陷
It had flaws.
现在 它更像是一种慢性毒药
Right now, it's more like a slow poison.
但迟早
But sooner or later,
我能找到完美的解药
a full cure will be mine.
那时我的隐形将成为真正的权力工具
Then my invisibility shall truly become a tool of power.
我没明白
I don't understand,
当你找到解药时
Surely when you formulate a cure,
你只会再次显形 对吗
you'll just become visible again, correct?
我的隐形能力给我的优势
My invisibility gives me advantages
太有价值 不能弃置一边
too valuable to simply toss aside.
但有了解药
But with a cure,
我们两个就可以随意隐形和显形
both of us can be visible and invisible at will.
我也要隐形吗
Me invisible?
也许我会和你
Perhaps I will share
分享我的研究秘密
with you the secrets of my work,
破解密♥码♥的关键字
the key word that unlocks the cipher.
格里芬 我不想…… -但是
Griffin, I don't want- - But this is,
今天是新时代第一年的第一天
this is day one of year one of the new epoch,
隐形人的时代
the epoch of the invisible man!
我们会从牛蒡港
We'll begin with Port Burdock
和你对市议会的卑微提议开始
and your humble proposal to the city council.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot!
今天它通过了表决 因为我说它通过了
Today, it passes the vote because I say it passes!
格里芬 等等
Griffin, wait!
肯普夫人
Ah, Mrs. Kemp.
艾德森市长 我必须和你谈谈
Mayor Edeson, I must talk to you.
投票会在今天下午举♥行♥ 亲爱的
The vote will be held this afternoon, my dear,
别担心
don't fret.
我要先去俱乐部吃个午餐
But first, a spot of luncheon at my club.
不是 我……
No, I, uh-
当然 我们还是有点落后
We're still a little behind, of course,
但我也是运气好
but then, I did have the devil's luck trying to get
今早想进城
into the city this morning.
然后就有
And then there are, well,
这么多重要的投票要通过
just so many important votes to get through.
但请放心 你的想法
But rest assured, we will consider your ideas
我们会慎重细心地加以考虑
with the utmost deliberation and care that they deserve.
不管投票结果是否对你有利……
Whether the vote goes in your favor, I-
也许推迟投票更安全些
Perhaps it might be safer to delay.
推迟
Delay?
亲爱的
My dear girl,
你花了几个月的时间来纠缠议员
you've spent months hounding the councilors
现在你却想推迟
and now you wish to delay?
你得理解
You must understand,
银行 钱和威克斯帝……
the bank and the money and Wicksteed...
天啊 威克斯帝
Oh my God, Wicksteed.
该清扫了
Time to clean house.
两个人了
Two men
反对你慈善提案的都遇害了
who opposed your charitable proposals have been killed,
包括牛蒡港市长
including the mayor of Port Burdock.
我发现
I find it
这太过方便 不可能是巧合
too convenient to be coincidence.
银行盗窃案和死人
The bank theft and the dead men,
隧♥道♥里的人
the men in the tunnels.
威克斯帝元帅 艾德森市长
Marshal Wicksteed, Mayor Edeson.
还有昨晚
And last night,
托马斯·马弗尔
Thomas Marvel.
马弗尔
Marvel?
你来过几个小时后 我们就发现他这样了
We found him like that just hours after your visit.
你在其中扮演了什么角色
What part did you play in this?
你是不是
Did you
到这之后偷了钥匙
steal a key when you were here?
不 更糟
No, it's worse.
我让他进来了
I let him inside.
罪犯有名字吗
Does the culprit have a name?
格里芬 他叫凯德·格里芬
Griffin. His name is Cade Griffin.
他在哪里 长什么样子
Where is he? What does he look like?
问题就在这里
That's the problem.
这个想法很可笑
The idea is ludicrous.
我想听你说
I want to hear you say it.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye!
面无表情地告诉我
Tell me with a straight face
是隐形人犯了这些罪行
that an invisible man committed these crimes.
是隐形人……
An invisible man-
抢劫了银行吗
Robbed the bank?
对
Yes.
谋杀了威克斯帝先生
Murdered Mr. Wicksteed.
对 -杀害了市长
Yes! - Killed the mayor,
把托马斯·马弗尔折磨致死
tortured Thomas Marvel to death!
天啊 艾德琳
My God, Adeline.
我不知道我做了什么 或在做什么
I don't know what I've done or what I was doing.
这只是一个奇迹般的科学成果
It was just such a miracle scientific endeavor.
想想这样的进步能做些什么
Think of what could be done with such an advance.
我没想到他会这样
I never thought he would.
他年轻的时候 他……
In his younger days, he was...
马弗尔说的没错
Marvel's right.
他是疯子 还很危险
He's crazed, and he's dangerous.
但不是无敌的
But not invincible.
你该选择立场了
It's time you chose a side.
我的天啊
Oh, dear God.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
我终于能测试一种解药了
I was finally able to test a cure.
它有缺陷
It has flaws.
现在 它更像是一种慢性毒药
Right now, it's more like a slow poison.
救命
Help.
他是个疯子
He's a madman!
天啊
Oh my God!
我的心被丘比特刺穿
♪ My heart is pierced by Cupid
我不屑闪闪发光的金子
♪ I disdain all glittering gold ♪
没有什么能安慰我
♪ There is nothing can console me ♪
除了我勇敢的快乐水手
♪ But my jolly sailor bold
在一个夏日的清晨
♪ Upon one summer's morning
我不小心迷路了
♪ I carelessly did stray
肯普夫人
Mrs. Kemp?
对不起 伊维
I'm so sorry, Evie.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我不明白 夫人
I don't understand, ma'am!
快跑 伊维
Run, Evie, go!
你最后一个障碍也清除了
Your final obstacle removed.
你的提案会通过的
Your proposal will pass.
对 我会达成目的
Yes, I'll get what I want,
代价是我们的灵魂
at the cost of our souls.
电影精选列表