不用 我完全能够
No, I'm perfectly capable
准备自己的早餐托盘
of preparing my own breakfast tray.
谢谢了
Thank you.
肯普夫人
Mrs. Kemp,
我进不去你的房♥间做打扫
I couldn't enter your room to clean it.
我不想做打扫
I don't want it cleaned.
在我另做指示之前 不要靠近我的房♥间
In fact, just stay out of my room until further notice.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
抱歉 夫人
Apologies, ma'am.
格里芬
Griffin?
只有我们吗
Are we alone?
是的 我把女仆支开了
Yes, I sent the girl away.
你发生了什么 格里芬
What happened to you, Griffin?
你怎么会在这种情况下
How did you end up at my house
流着血出现在我家
in this condition and bleeding?
我想起你和雷金纳德住在
I recalled you and Reginald had settled
牛蒡港
in Port Burdock.
我在找一个庇护所
I hoped for shelter,
也许雷金纳德能帮助我做一些实验
perhaps for Reginald to help with aspects of my experiments.
即使他的认知很幼稚
Even with his childish understanding.
幼稚
Childish?
他是个聪明人
He was a brilliant man!
他思想封闭 认知狭隘
He was closed-minded and small.
不过
Still,
在正确的指导下
he may have had some use
他可能会派上用处
with the right instruction.
你的嫉妒总是有失你的身份
Your jealousy was always beneath you.
雷金纳德是我们中最好的人
Reginald was the best of us.
你把衣服也变隐形了吗
Have you turned your clothes invisible?
没有
No.
我的配方只对生物有效
My formula only works on living matter.
那你什么都没穿
Then you're wearing nothing.
我必须请你自重一点
I must ask you to make yourself decent.
你总是这么讲究
Always so proper.
不过在一个夏夜 我似乎记得……
Though, one summer night, I seem to recall-
格里芬 拜托
Griffin, please.
这样好多了
Ah, this is better.
更暖和了
Warmer.
我一直很欣赏雷金纳德的穿着品味
I always admired Reginald's taste in attire.
他穿这件很帅
He looked well in it.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
也许我能穿着这个出去冒险
Perhaps I could even venture outside like this,
只要我不让别人靠得太近
if I kept people from approaching too closely.
我的伤口似乎愈合得很快
My wound appears to be healing quickly.
可能是副作用
Perhaps a side effect.
我能从报纸
I can see from the newspapers
和昨晚的枪声中看出
and from the gunfire last night
你已经被人发觉了
that others are aware of you.
你怎么中枪的
How did you get shot?
有一个蠢货
There was a real fool of a man,
算是我的同盟
a sort of confederate of mine,
真是该死
curse him,
他偷了我的钱
who stole my money.
我抓他的时候 他在酒吧引起了很大的骚动
He created quite a ruckus in a pub when I tried to catch him.
他也隐形了吗
Is he invisible too?
没有
No.
只有我有这种能力
I alone possess this power.
你会威胁到我
Are you a danger to me
和屋子里的好人吗
and the good people of this household?
淡定 艾德琳
Peace, Adeline,
耐心点
and patience.
我会告诉你我的事
I'll tell you my story,
但首先 我需要休息
but first, I need rest.
早上好 肯普夫人
Good morning, Mrs. Kemp.
很高兴见到你
Always a pleasure.
来这附近巡逻吗
Patrolling the neighborhood?
看起来人手过多了
You seem rather overstaffed.
我也希望是巡逻
I wish it were a patrol.
但这次是搜捕
This is a manhunt.
天啊
Oh dear.
我已经派人带着追踪犬去搜查
I've sent men with tracking dogs to sweep the forest
路两边的树林了
on both sides of the road,
如果你听到他们的动静 不要惊慌
so if you hear their racket, don't be alarmed.
我听说有个流浪汉昨晚在酒吧
I heard a vagrant caused a brawl last night
引起了一场斗殴
at the Jolly Cricketers.
你是在追他吗
You are pursuing him?
消息在郊区真是不胫而走
News travels surprisingly quick here in the outskirts.
不是流浪汉 他是个焦躁不安的家伙
No said vagrant, quite a twitchy fellow.
那你在追捕谁
Then whom are you hunting?
这个嘛
Well,
我们友好的流浪汉声称
our friendly drifter claimed
有个隐形人想杀了他
that an invisible man tried to kill him
还在酒吧引起了骚乱
and caused the disturbance at the pub.
他求我们把他关在最安全的牢房♥里
He begged to be locked in our most secure cell.
你肯定没有惯着他
Surely you didn't indulge him.
我倒是很想
Oh, I had a good mind to.
可怜的柯林斯警官被他害得中枪
Poor PC Collins got shot on his account.
他会没事的
Oh, he'll be all right.
不是那个疯子开的枪
That crazed man wasn't the one who pulled the trigger.
我们来这是因为 不管是不是隐形人
We're here because, invisible man or not,
我们的确发现街上的血迹
we did find a trail of blood in the street
朝着这个方向延伸到城外
leading out of town towards this general direction.
不管他是谁
Whoever he is,
他都很聪明 懂得止血
the man seems smart enough to staunch his own bleeding
避开马路
and avoid the road.
我们在很远的地方失去了他的踪迹
We lost his trail a good distance back.
你从昨晚开始有没有遇到什么
Have you experienced any suspicious occurrences
可疑的事
since last night?
奇怪的声音
Strange noises,
打破的窗户
broken window,
消失的食物或物资
missing any food or supplies?
没有
No.
没有
No.
没遇到这些事
Nothing like that.
谢天谢地
Thank heaven.
保护你的安全是我神圣的职责
Keeping you safe is my sacred duty.
请继续做好防范
Please, continue to take all precautions.
那个流浪汉怎么了
What happened to the vagrant?
因为他挑起了斗殴 我把他关了一夜
I locked him up for the night for instigating the brawl
今早早些时候释放了他
then released him earlier this morning.
你放一个精神失常的人上街
You sent a mentally disturbed man out into the street?
我管理的是警局 肯普夫人
I run the police station, Mrs. Kemp,
不是精神病院
not an asylum.
如果你在我给市长和市议会的信中
If you'd support me in my letters to the mayor
支持我
and to the city council,
牛蒡港就会建个精神病院
Port Burdock would build one.
一个更人道的病院
A more humane one.
这里的人很尊重你
The people here respect you enough.
在你的信中
Supporting the view
支持这个观点意味着支持新税收
in your letters means supporting new taxes,
这点我无法支持
which I don't.
我听说那个流浪汉带着一大笔钱
I heard the vagrant was carrying a large sum of money.
你为何对这个男人如此感兴趣
What exactly is your interest in this man?
你知道我专门帮助不幸者
You know I work with the unfortunate.
你的兴趣点似乎很具体
Your interest seems rather more specific.
女士就不能喜欢
Can't a lady indulge
扒一些无聊的邻里八卦吗
in some idle neighborhood gossip?
或许我可以再来拜访你
Perhaps I could visit you again.
到时聊聊这个八卦
We'll talk about this gossip.
这里的小道消息似乎比电报
It seems here the grapevine is more efficient
电影精选列表