只有创造新世界的力量
Only the power to create a new world.
维克多 我们不是上帝
Victor, we're not gods.
我们只是普通人
We're just people.
我们在一起会比分开的时候更有力量
And we are stronger together than we are apart.
你孤身一人有什么好处
What good is it if you're alone?
我一直是孤身一人
I have always been alone.
维克多 住手
Victor, stop!
快住手
Just stop!
太迟了 苏珊
It's too late, Susan.
地球就要毁灭了
The earth is dying.
人类自己放弃了机会
Humanity had it's chance.
-不 -爸爸
-No! -Dad!
爸爸 不
Dad! No!
-爸爸 不要 对不起 – 爸爸 不
-Dad, no. I'm Sorry! -Dad, no!
爸爸
Dad.
-不 – 爸爸
-No! -Dad!
爸爸 醒醒
Dad, move.
维克多 住手
Victor, no!
答应我
Promise me.
你们要照顾好彼此
Look after each other.
爸爸 对不起 爸爸 对不起
Dad, I'm sorry. Dad, I'm sorry.
不
No.
他在让系统超负荷运行 来造成失控反应
He's overloading the system to create a runaway reaction.
那会停不下来的
It's not going to stop.
它会制♥造♥出黑洞 然后把地球吞噬
It'll create a black hole that'll swallow the earth.
它会把一切都拉到另一个维度里去
It's pulling everything into the other dimension.
坚持住
Hold on!
约翰
Johnny!
明白
Got it.
地球上的物质正在转化成能量
The matter from Earth is being converted to energy.
我们得阻止维克多 他是一切的源头
We need to stop Victor, he's the source.
我来对付他
He's mine.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我要上了
This is what I do.
你在哪儿 苏珊
Where are you Susan?
维克多 别这么做
Victor, don't do this!
维克多已经不存在了
There is no Victor.
现在只有杜姆
There is only Doom.
我看见了不一样的未来 苏珊
I saw a different future for us, Susan.
帮帮我
Help me!
瑞德
Reed!
本
Ben.
再见了 苏珊
Goodbye, Susan.
瑞德
Reed!
他死了吗
Is he dead?
如果那玩意还是活跃状态 那他就也还活着
If that thing's still active, so is he.
我们没法击败他 他比我们任何一个都更强
We can't beat him. He's stronger than any of us.
确实如此 但他并不比我们所有人加起来还要强
Yeah, he is. But he's not stronger than all of us.
这个地方可以赋予他力量
Look, this place gave him his powers.
但是也同样给了我们力量
But it gave us all of ours too.
这就是我们现在的样子
It's who we are now.
也许我们注定要成为这样的人
Maybe it's who we're meant to be.
是我们打开的这扇门 就得由我们来关上
We opened this door, we're gonna close it.
那计划是什么
So what's the plan?
够了
Enough!
等到你们的世界全部毁灭 只剩下我一个的时候
When your world is destroyed and I'm all that's left
那才会让我满意
then, it will be enough.
你总是这么自以为是 觉得自己比我聪明
Always so smug, thinking you were smarter than me.
我本来就比你聪明
I am smarter than you.
就是现在
Now!
吃我一拳
Hey! It's clobberin' time!
这最好能有用
This better work.
不
NO!
我们快离开这个鬼地方
Let's get the hell outta here!
虽然这个世界并不知道你们为了拯救它做了什么
While the world may not know what you did to save it,
但是在这个房♥间里的人知道
the men and the women in this room do.
总统也知道
And so does the president.
也就是说 我们愿意维持现在的关系
That said, we'd like to continue our existing relationship.
那么
So
-我们达成一致了吗 -并没有
-If we're all in agreement? -We're not.
抱歉 你说什么
Excuse me?
我们并没有达成一致
We're not remotely all in agreement.
我们不需要你或者其他的什么人监视我们
We don't need you or anybody else to keep an eye on us.
我们只想要一个工作的空间
We just want a place where we can work.
而且我们取得的成果都属于我们自己
And whatever we come up with belongs to us.
如果我们拒绝呢
And what if we say no?
你们没权利拒绝
Say yes.
你们想要多少空间
How much space are we talking about?
很大
A lot.
好吧
So.
我本来以为会是你们四个一起来
I thought there were going to be four of you.
哦 马上就到
Oh, there is.
实验室在楼上
Labs are upstairs,
工程室在南边
engineering's on the south side and
装配车间在楼下
and assembly's downstairs.
严格来讲 我们已经在这儿工作
We've been operating out of here for
超过十二年了
over 12 years now. Well, officially, that is.
但是你们不会在任何政♥府♥文书里找到我们的名字
But you still won't find our name on any government books.
大部分人还是会把这儿看成... 中心城市
Most people just refer to this as... Central City.
随便怎么叫吧 我们现在为你们工作了
But call it whatever you want. We work for you now.
-这才像样 -真棒
-Now that's what I'm talking about. -That looks pretty nice.
那一块区域我要了
I'm taking that area over there.
我会习惯的
I could get used to this.
我想到了
I got it.
这个地方就叫富兰克林·斯通 研究中心
The Franklin Storm Research Center.
爸爸对用他的名字命名不太适应
Dad was kind of allergic to his name in big letters.
我突然想到 我们四个也应该有个名字
Which reminds me, I think that the four of us should have a name.
我们为什么要起名字
Why would we need a name?
因为我们现在是一个团队了 团队里有我们四个
Because we're a team now, and there's four of us.
所以我们应该给这个团队起个名字
So, we should come up with a name for it.
我喜欢 "人类火炬和女火炬" 这个名字
I like "The Human Torch and the Torchettes."
-呃 -不要
-Ugh. -No.
你在逗我吗
You kidding me?
那"超级大脑和他的神经元" 怎么样
How about "The Big Brain and his Neurons?"
那怎么不叫"超级大脑和她的神经元"
How about "The Big Brain and her Neurons?"
叫"两男一女和一个谁都嫌弃的东西" 怎么样
How about "Two guys, a girl, and the Thing that nobody wanted?"
嘿 我们知道你不会把那放在心上的
Hey. We both know that you could take him.
-嘿 -嘿 怎么了
-Hey! -Hey, what?
我们从车♥库♥一路走来经历得真不少
We've come a long way since the garage.
我得说 真是太神奇了
I gotta say. It's fantastic.
再说一遍
Say that again?
真是太神奇了
It's fantastic.
没错 就是这个
Yes, it is.
我知道该起什么名字了
Guys, I got it.
-准备好了吗 – 好了
-Ready? -Yeah.
神奇四侠
FANTASTIC FOUR
电影精选列表