如果你"意外地"提高了功率 你很可能会造成反应失控
And if by accident you upped the power you would have created a run-away reaction
而那会生成一个黑洞 吞噬掉整个地球
that opened a black hole and swallowed the entire planet.
好吧 我很庆幸那并没有发生
Well, I'm glad that didn't happen.
你是来帮忙解决这个问题的?
Are you helping on this?
我来准备适应外界环境的衣服的
I'm making the environment suits.
根据我们在实验中获得的土壤样本
Based on the soil samples from our experiments,
所有去那个异度空间的任何人都需要保护措施
anyone who goes to the other dimension is going to need to be protected.
那个人是谁?
Who's that?
维克多
Victor.
谁是维克多?
Who's Victor?
他开创了这个项目
He started this whole project.
哦 他也会来儿咯?
Oh. Does he go here too?
不好说
It's complicated.
太不成熟了
Rudimentary.
太初级了
Elementary.
基本上来说这就是小孩子画的画
It's basically a child's drawing.
你知道 阿尔伯特爱因斯坦说过的
You know what Albert Einstein said.
如果你不能简单解释一件事情 那么你就是你没理解清楚
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
十年的寻寻觅觅结果是个
10 years searching for something that is
凭火山喷发模型拿到亚军的人
basically runner-up for a baking soda volcano.
其实我们被取消了资格 土豆时钟拿了亚军
We were actually disqualified. The potato clock got second.
瑞德·理查斯 维克多·方杜
Reed Richards, Victor Von Doom.
维克多在比你还年轻的时候开创了量子门项目
Victor started the Quantum Gate project when he was younger than you.
见到你真高兴
Well, it's great to meet you.
-你好 苏珊 -你好 维克多
-Hi Susan. -Hey Victor.
-你更喜欢被叫成苏珊? -不 曾经这么叫过
-Do you prefer Susan? -No. It's been awhile.
我没想到你还会回来
I didn't expect to see you back here.
好吧 我无法拒绝呢
Yeah, well I couldn't resist.
当我听说这个设计以后 我需要亲眼看看
When I heard about the design I needed to see it with my own eyes.
-我不得不说这东西真的挺印象深刻的... -谢谢
-I gotta say it's pretty impressive... -Thank you.
你差点用音箱线和铝箔
That you nearly destroyed an entire planet
毁了整个地球
with speaker cable and aluminum foil.
-是 是有点意外 -他的确成功了
-Yeah, that was an accident. -He did get it to work.
这是什么?
What is this?
这是你的小意外指向的地方
This is where your little, accident leads to.
我们在送过去的无人机上装了摄像机
We put a camera on a drone we sent over there,
无人机没回来但那些照片传回来了
the drone didn't come back but those images did.
哇 真漂亮
Wow. It's beautiful.
是的 新的能量 资源 那是个全新的世界
Yes it is. New energy, resources. It's a whole new world.
它可以拯救地球
Which can help save this one.
它不值得被拯救
Not that it deserves to be saved.
我是说想想看
I mean think about it,
主宰地球的人类也正是使地球衰败的主犯
the people running the earth are the same ones running it into the ground
所以也许地球理应遭受正在经历的这一切
so maybe it deserves what it's got coming to it.
就像这里的杜姆博士
Like Dr. Doom over here.
我们这一代的失败是你们的机会
The failures of my generation are the opportunities for yours.
没有人比这间屋子里的人更聪明了
There are no greater minds than the ones in this room.
-他又要开始演讲了吗? -他要开始演讲了
-Is he going to give a speech? -He's going to give a speech.
不过你们要联合起来
But you're going to have to all come together.
如果你们想修复我们这代人对地球造成的伤害的话
Each of you working together with a level of commitment
就要大家一起在达成共识的角度上
and collaboration, putting aside petty squabbles,
把分歧放在一边 通力合作
if you want to fix what my generation broke.
如果你们可以做到 一起努力
If you can do that, work together,
然后你们将改变历史的轨迹
then you can change the course of history.
真是个精彩的演讲
That's a pretty good speech.
算我一个
I'm in.
我也是 我已经在这了 不是吗?
Me too. I'm here, right?
首先 设计
First, design.
我们要找出设计的不足之处并将其改正
We figure out what went wrong and correct it.
然后我们建造实物 再运送有机物质去那儿
Then we build, then we send organic matter over there.
然而更重要的是 我们要把它再传回来
But more importantly, we bring it back.
然后 重中之重 它们要把我们送过去
And then, most importantly, they send us.
我们?
Us?
"我们" 我们?
"Us" us?
我们要去那里吗?
We're going over there?
要实现你们就得开始工作
Not unless you get to work.
所以 工作去吧
So get to work.
老爸来电
Dad incoming call
约翰·斯通.
Johnny Storm
这就是你一直在说的那辆破丰田
So that's the piece of shit Toyota you been talking about.
是的 就是它
Well, yes it is.
你答应我 在我把你甩到后面以后 我们还能这样谈笑风生
Now you promise me, we'll still be cool after I dust your ass.
不是吧
No.
快啊
Come on.
菜鸟
Rookie!
再见
Bye bye.
我真不敢相信你又在外面干这么没意义的事情
I cannot believe you are out here doing this nonsense again.
我跟你说过了的
I told you.
什么
What?
我跟你说了我出事的时候只开了四十五迈
I told you I was doing 45 when I spun out.
地面是湿的 我打滑了
The ground was wet and I hydroplaned.
真好笑 我好像不记得今天有下雨
Funny, I don't seem to remember any rain today.
你可能太忙了没注意到
You were probably too busy to notice.
约翰!
Johnny!
我以为你在改变 这是在搞什么?
I thought you were turning things around, what is this?
-你在说什么? -这 这些
-What are you talking about? -This, this!
这就是你所希望的今后生活的方式吗?
Is this the way you want the rest of your life to be?
你一直没做正事 凭你的潜力还有的智商 你可以做得更好
You keep acting out. You have the potential and the IQ to do so much more.
你的意思是像苏一样吗?
Oh you mean like Sue?
我知道你以为你知道什么对你是最好的 但儿子相信我 你不明白
I know you think you know what's best for you but trust me son you do not.
-你能停下来吗? -什么? 停下什么?
-Can you stop that? -What? Stop what?
别再把我当你的学生一样的训斥
Stop talking to me like I'm one of your students.
-好吧 车子你别想拿回去了 -什么?
-Well you're not getting the car back. -Excuse me?
车子你别想拿回去了
You're not getting the car back.
那是我亲手从草图开始一点点做出来的
I built that thing from scratch with my own two hands.
用我的钱
With my money.
我的钱 所以是我的车
My money, my car.
你想要回你的车 那你就得把它赚回来
You want it back, you're gonna have to earn it.
你得来为我工作
You're gonna have to come work for me.
我才不要穿实验室工作服
I'm not wearing a lab coat.
我很确定你并没错过什么
I'm pretty sure you weren't missed.
哦 你得把那衬衣扯出来 伙计
Oh. You got to untuck that shirt, man.
那是... 阿道夫?
Is that... Adolph?
好久不见
Long time.
我并不是德国人 而且 我们不需要任何帮助了
I'm still not German. And, we don't need any more help.
不 你们需要
Yes you do.
需要什么 他无限的热情吗?
With what, his boundless enthusiasm?
哦 干嘛这样 谢谢夸奖 维克多
Oh, why, thank you, Victor.
他可以做出任何东西
He can build anything.
在断了的胳膊的情况下
With a broken arm.
-到底发生什么了? -什么?
-What exactly happened? -What?
-你又去赛车了? -我不知道你在说什么
-Were you racing again? -I don't know what you're talking about.
其实 我需要点帮助
I could use some help, actually.
哦 这家伙接活儿可不怎么靠谱
Oh this guy doesn't take orders well.
是 尤其是对那些说我接单不靠谱的人来说
Yeah, especially from people who say shit like I don't take orders well.
-你需要什么 伙计? -哦 那真是不错
-What you need, buddy? -Oh, that's brilliant.
-你好 -嘿
-What's up? -Hey.
-约翰 -瑞德 很高兴见到你
-Johnny. -Reed. Nice to meet you.
-你之前做过焊接吗? -当然
-Have you welded before? -Of course.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了?
What's up?
我不得不说 有你在这还挺有趣的
I gotta say, it's fun having you here.
你看起来还挺在状态的
You kinda look like you're in your element.
听着 别习惯这样
Look, don't get used to this.
我来这只是为了拿回我的车
I'm just here to get my car back.
好吧
Right.
不过见到你也蛮开心的
It's good seeing you too.
格林姆回收站
GRIMM
-快搞定了! -兄弟 若是没有你 我肯定搞不定啊!
-Almost there! -Couldn't have done it without you, buddy!
-啊呀 -抱歉
-Oh. -Sorry.
电影精选列表