we could take a flag, plant it down, get our footprints down there,
我们可以成为第一次登上那里的人 对吗 让他们见鬼去吧
we're going to be the first people over there, okay? Screw those guys.
这一次我爸可能真要杀了我了
My dad might actually kill me this time.
约翰 等你老爸发现的时候 我们都已经回来了
Johnny, by the time your dad finds out, we'll already be back.
考虑一下吧
Think about it.
就我们三个去吗
Just the 3 of us?
-哪位 -你不来我是不会去的
-Hello? -I'm not going without you.
现在几点了
What time is it?
听着 是我们俩一起开始做这个项目的 那我们要继续一起
Look, we started this thing together, we're going together,
你不能拒绝我 好嘛
I'm not taking "No" for an answer, okay?
忘了尼尔·阿姆斯特朗 来吧
Forget Neil Armstrong! Come on.
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗
Neil Armstrong?
-你喝多了 -对 我是喝的有点多
-You're drunk. -Yeah, I am a little drunk.
这不重要 重要的是机器成功了
It doesn't matter. Look, the machine works.
那机器成功了 本 我要你和我一起去
The machine works, Ben, and I need you to come with me.
现在吗
Now?
对
Yeah.
本 我需要你去 因为我们准备今晚出发 而且我和他们说了
Look, Ben, I need you to come, because we're going tonight and I told the guys
你不来的话 我是不会去的
that I'm not going without you.
可以吗 谁会挺我到底呢
Okay? Who's going to have my back?
好吧 可以 那等我一会 可以吗
Alright, fine. Just-Just give me a second, alright?
-好 -等一会 好吗
-Okay. -Please, all right?
-好的 兄弟 -谢了
-All right, buddy. -Thank you.
他和我是一起的
He's with me.
-啊! -嘿 伙计
-Ah! -Hey what's up man.
-你好 伙计 -你还好吗 朋友
-What's up buddy. -How you doing, man.
见到你真好 谢了 帕诺
Good to see you. Thanks, Pano.
不客气 理查德斯先生
No problem, Mr. Richards.
-为什么我们要今晚出发 -啊
-Why are we doing this tonight? -Huh?
我们为什么要今晚出发
Why are we doing this tonight?
你信的过我 对吧
You trust me, right?
噹噹噹
Ta-da!
跟我们那个很像 就是贵了点
It's just like ours, but expensive.
伙计们
Guys.
这是本
This is Ben.
你们好
How you're doing.
-你好 -你就是他的护身符吗
-What's up. -You're his lucky charm?
抱歉 这位是波拉特 他就是个混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry, this is Borat. Borat's a dick.
你们确定现在处于最佳状态吗
You guys sure you're in the best shape to be doing this?
-当然 -是的
-Oh yeah. -Yeah.
我们没问题的
We're good.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
所以我要想出一句比"我个人的一小步"
(是尼尔·阿姆斯特朗在首次踏上月球时所说的一句话,全句为:这是我个人的一小步,却是人类的一大步)
So I guess I should come up with something better than
更棒的话
"One small step for man?"
系好安全带 放松点 孩子 我们要书写历史了
Strap in and get comfy, kids. We're about to make history.
对 或者我们也会挂掉 二者必居其一
Yeah, or die. Either or.
哇哦 那可真不错 本 谢了
Wow. That's great, Ben. Thanks.
好了 先生们
All right, gentlemen.
在这次旅途中 手脚必须时刻保持在装备里
Hands and feet must remain inside the ride at all times.
[量子门活跃]
[ QUANTUM GATE ACTIVE ]
该死
Shit.
爸爸你快来趟实验室
Dad you need to come to the lab.
远程启动开启
REMOTE LAUNCH INITIATED
十
10.
-千万别爆♥炸♥ -九
-Don't blow up. -9.
拜托了 别爆♥炸♥
Please, don't blow up.
你狠 我在进入另一个维度前就想听你说这些
Oh yeah, that's what I want to hear before going into another dimension.
别担心 他就这样
Yeah. Don't worry, he does that.
五
5.
四
4.
三
3.
二
2.
一
1.
准备发射
Initiate launch.
怎么了
What happened?
我们到了吗
Did we abort?
呃 我觉得我们哪也没去成
Uh, I don't think that we went anywhere.
该死
God damn it.
无信♥号♥♥
(NO SIGNAL)
约翰
Johnny?
你们能听到我吗
Guys, can you hear me?
我成功了
I made it.
本
Ben.
看看这地方
Look at this place.
太神奇了
It's amazing.
我们做到了
We did it.
我们成功了
I think we did.
-来 帮我一下 -好的
-Here, give me a hand. -Yeah.
太棒了 我一定要把这个传到社交网站上去
Oh yeah, this one is definitely going on Instagram.
好了 让我们把旗子插上 准备好了吗
All right, let's do this. Ready?
我数到三 一 二 三
After 3. 1, 2, 3.
-哇 看看这 -哇
-Woo! Look at that. -Whoa.
维克多 我觉得你应该看看这个
Hey Victor. I think you should see this.
能量似乎都汇聚到那边去了
The energy seems to be converging over there.
来 一起去看看
Come on. Let's check it out.
好了 赶紧的 完事就走
Alright. Well, let's do it quickly, so we can get out of here.
不是吧
Nope. Uh-uh.
算了吧
I'm good.
瑞德 他在干什么
Reed. What's he doing?
我们要爬下去 才能找到一个更好的观测视角
We need to climb down there so we can get a better look.
你们去吧
Oh, you guys go on without me.
你待这吧 我们需要有人压阵
Stay here. We need an anchor.
好 好 我一定会好好看着的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah I'll be a great anchor.
慢慢来
Easy does it.
再往前走远点
Just a little further.
我们就在你身后
Right behind you.
好了
Okay.
这东西对物理刺♥激♥有反应 就像神经脉冲
It's responding to physical stimulus, almost like a nerve impulse.
我能感受到它
I can feel it.
这能量 是有生命的
The energy, it's alive.
真是令人难以置信
It's incredible.
这没有能量损耗
There's no expenditure.
-瑞德 -怎么了
-Reed. -What?
我觉得我们应该回去了
I think we should go back.
这事关紧要 本 快过来看
This is important, Ben. Come take a look.
起来 快跑
Get up! Come on!
-小心 -快走
-Look out! -Come on!
快 快 快 赶紧的
Come on. Come on. Come on. Hurry up.
加油 瑞德 快
Come on Reed, come on!
啊
Aww! Aw.
维克多
Victor!
-瑞德 -坚持住
-Reed! -Hold on!
-瑞德 拉我上去 -维克多
-Reed pull me up! -Victor!
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
瑞德 拉我上去
Reed! Pull me up!
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
啊 啊
Awww! Awww!
维克多 坚持住
Victor hold on!
-瑞德! 我抓不住了 -别放手
-Reed! I can't hold it! -Don't let go!
啊 救救我
Ahh! Help me!
不 维克多
No, Victor!
维克多 不
Victor! No!
瑞德 快走 快
Reed! Let's go, come on!
-维克多 -走
-Victor! -Come on!
我们不能抛下他
We can't leave him.
瑞德 我们得走了 快
Reed, we got to go now. Come on!
快 快走
Come on. Come on.
-动作快点 -快走!
-Come on! -Come on!
走 走 走!
Go go go!
快走 瑞德! 快跑!
Move your ass, Reed! Move it!
电影精选列表