从三岁起 我就梦想着和我的偶像伊莱·曼宁一样
Ever since I was 3, I wanted to play quarterback for the New York Giants,
在纽约巨人队打四分卫
like my personal hero, Eli Manning.
年薪在一千万到两千万之间
Annual salary is between 10 and 20 million dollars a year.
谢谢
Thank you.
下一个是...瑞德
Next up... Reed?
理查德斯先生
Mr. Richards.
到你了 理查德斯
Earth to Richards.
把我传送回去吧 斯科特
Beam me up, Scotty.
-好了好了 同学们 -对不起
-Okay, come on guys. -Oh, sorry.
奥伊斯特贝, 纽约 2007
OYSTER BAY, NEW YORK 2007
等我长大了
When I grow up,
我要做人类历史上第一个用时空传送自己的人
I want to be the first person in human history to teleport himself.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
从一个地方向另一个地方传送量子信息已经成为可能
It's already possible to transport quantum information from one location to another.
现在 又有超级电脑可以
Right now, there are supercomputers that can transport
向太空中传送量子信息
quantum information through space,
所以为什么就不能有机器把人类传送到外太空呢
so why not a machine that can send people through space?
好吧 即使你可以造出这种东西 当然你造不出
Well, even if you could build the thing, which you can't.
我已经造出来了
I've already built it.
好吧 我正在造 在我的车♥库♥里
Well, I'm building it. In my garage.
所以是就在你的小飞车旁边吗
Is it next to your flying car?
那台车我已经不研究了 现在我只研究这台机器
I'm not working on that anymore. Just this now.
-我叫它 生物质能穿梭器 -生物质能...
-I call it, The Biomatter Shuttle. -Biomatter...
基本上来说 就是我要把物质从一个地方传送到另一个地方
Technically, I'm shuttling matter from one place to another.
首先 物质
Well. First, matter.
一旦我试过生物材料 我就可以...
But once I test on biological materials, I can...
好了 非常感谢你 理查德斯先生
Alright. Well. thank you, Mr. Richards,
你说的都很有趣 但是我们的作业
This is all very interesting, but the assignment
是在现实世界中选一个真实的职业来完成
was to pick a real career in the real world.
重做报告吧 明天我会让你再说一次
Redo the report and I'll let you try again tomorrow.
本
Ben?
格林姆回收站
GRIMM
这姑娘现在跟我住在一起 你想怎样
The girl is living with me, so what're you going to do about it.?
那是谁
What was that?
-嘿 你去哪 -我有作业要写
-Hey, where you going? -I got homework.
什么 你看看那边堆成山的废旧冰箱
What? Look at that fridge pile.
-白♥痴♥ -你说什么
-Idiot. -What'd you say?
嘿 胖揍时间到了
Hey! Clobberin' time.
过来 你想什么呢
Come here. What'd you think?
竟敢这么跟我说话
You think you can talk to me like that?
你以为你可以这样跟我说话吗
Huh! You think you can talk to me like that?
-废物 我要打... -你到底有什么毛病
-Punk, I ought to beat... -What the hell's the matter with you?
靠
Shit.
妈妈
Ma.
我什么都没做
I didn't do nothing.
-妈妈 我发誓 -你什么也没做
-Ma, I swear to god. -You didn't do nothing.
你去看看后面什么动静
Go check on that fuss.
你什么也没做吗 我可什么都看见了
You didn't do nothing? I watched you.
你到底怎么回事 我还要跟你说多少遍
What's the matter with you? How many times do I have to tell you,
-不许打小孩子 -妈妈 拜托别这样
-you don't hit a kid. -Ma, please.
嘿
Hey!
有人吗
Hello?
谁在里面
Who's in there?
拜托别杀我
Please don't kill me.
把帽子摘下来
Take that off.
我在学校里见过你
I know you, from school.
我只是在找一个整流器
I'm just looking for a power converter.
我在做东西
I'm building something.
-本 你那边怎么样了 -等一下
-Ben! What's going on out there? -Hold on!
是时空传送的那个吗
That teleporting thing?
我可以给你看 我只是需要一个整流器
I can show it to you. I just need the converter.
好吧
All right.
快点 投球啊
Come on, throw the ball!
扔过去 扔过去
Throw the ball. Throw the ball.
德怀特那里空了 快扔过去啊
Dwlight is open, throw the ball!
-就是那个吗 -是的
-That it? -Yeah.
帮我一下
Help... me.
给你
Here you go.
那个回收站是你家的吗
Your family owns a junkyard?
嗯
Mm-hm.
那地方棒呆了
That place is awesome.
给你这个 用这个头来拆
Here, you're stripping the head.
所以 还有谁住这儿么
So. Who else lives here?
就我妈妈 还有我继父
Just my mom and stepdad.
他们不介意这些东西吗
They don't care about all this?
他们根本不懂
They don't understand it.
你最好把耳朵捂上
You might want to cover your ears.
往后站一点儿
Stand back a little.
搞什么 该死的
What the hell? Damn it.
没事的 好了 好了 继续
It's alright. Alright, alright, play on.
千万别爆♥炸♥
Don't blow up.
千万别爆♥炸♥啊
Don't blow up.
加油啊 那个人没人防啊
Come on, man! The guy's open!
哦 瑞德 你干了什么
Whoa! Reed, what did you do?
就是现在
Now!
瑞德
Reed!
成功了吗
Did it work?
这些石头哪里来的
Where the rocks come from?
从这辆车传送去的那个地方吧
From the same place the car went to.
那是哪儿
Where is that?
我也不知道
I don't know yet.
瑞德
Reed.
怎么了
What?
你疯了
You're insane.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
七年后
7 YEARS LATER
理查德斯先生
Mr. Richards.
我是不是要先通知一下消防队
Shall I alert the fire department?
这是什么
What is this?
这是一个声波具象化物质传送机
Uh, this is a Cymatic Matter Shuttle.
我和我的助手本自从五年级在我家车♥库♥
Uh, me and my associate, Ben, have been working on it
完成了测试版以后 就一直在研究这个
every day since fifth grade when we launched the beta version in my garage.
今天是我们第一次公开展示
And today is our first public demonstration.
它能干什么
What does it do?
它可以通过调节物体的频率把它在两个地点之间进行传送
It modulates the frequency of matter from one location to another and back again.
-这是一个传送门 -传送门
-It's a teleporter. -A teleporter.
把模型车给我
Model car, please.
模型车 那辆模型车给我啊 本
The model... the model car, please, Ben.
-我没带那辆车 -你为什么不带模型车啊
-I don't have the model car. -Why don't you have the model car?
-我以为我把该带的都带了 -我有特别跟你说啊
-I thought I brought everything. -I specifically said.
发生了什么 理查德斯先生
What? Mr. Richards?
好吧 那我用这架模型飞机
Okay, I will use this model plane.
嘿 我只要借用...一下就可以了
Hey, I just need to use this for... one second,
我保证然后我会它还回来的 谢谢
but I'll give it back. I promise, thanks.
来吧
Here we go.
本 开始吧
Ben. Please.
你最好把耳朵捂上
You may want to cover your ears.
-非常好 现在 本 把它弄回来 -好的
-Great. Now Ben, bring it on back. -Yeah.
-哦 继续捂着吧 -好了 我们继续
-Oh, keep them covered. -All right, come on.
拜托 别这样
Come on. Don't do this.
哦 好了
Oh! Okay.
现在 请听我讲解
Now if I can have your attention please.
各位现在看到的 可能是中国甘肃沙漠中的沙子
What you're looking at, is sand presumably from the Gansu desert in China,
-或者是撒哈拉沙漠的 -你被取消资格了
-or perhaps even from the Sahara. -You're disqualified.
-我们还不完全确定 -理查德斯先生
-We're not entirely sure. -Mr. Richards.
-怎么了 -你被取消资格了
-Yeah? -You're disqualified.
等一等 什么
Wait, what?
这是一个科学讨论会 不是一个魔术比赛
This is a science fair not a magic competition.
我在这找不到任何科学性可言
I don't see any real science here.
而且你还要赔偿篮板的损失
And you're paying for the backboard.
电影精选列表