我的天
Oh my god.
-你干嘛要这样 -不好意思
-Why did you do that? -Sorry.
吓了我一跳 我刚才... 抱歉
I freak out like that, I was like... sorry.
你刚刚是在打盹哦
You were sort of sleeping.
是吗 我睡着了呀
Was I? Is that what that was?
你要是需要打个盹什么的 完全没问题啊
It's okay if you need to take a nap or something.
不用 我很好 谢谢
No, I'm good, thanks.
有个斯通博士这样的老爸
So. That must have been
一定很酷吧
cool with... Dr. Storm as your dad.
当然
Yeah.
你是被他领养的吗
Did he adopt you?
嗯
Mm-hm.
我了解那是什么感觉
Yeah, I know what that's like.
你也是被领养的吗
You were adopted?
不 但我倒希望我是被领养的
No, I-I just wish that I was.
-为什么 -不知道
-Why? -I don't know, I just,
我们其实一点都不了解对方
we don't really understand each other.
你在哪出生的
Where were you born?
-科索沃 -科索沃哦
-Kosovo. -Kosovo.
你说话都没口音呢
You don't have an accent.
是吗
I don't?
嘿 瑞德 我能和你聊几句吗
Hey, Reed. Can I have a word?
好的
Okay. Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
你这样太不专业了
You're being unprofessional.
你来这儿是工作的
You're supposed to be down here working.
是啊 的确 我就是在工作啊
Yeah, I am. That's what we've been doing.
看起来可不像啊
That's not what it looks like.
我们已经搞定了
We're finished.
什么
What?
我们搞定了 你想看看吗
Yeah, we, we finished it. Do you want to see?
好
Yeah.
嘿 苏
Hey Sue.
能演示给他看看嘛
Can you show him?
我真的累死了 我要去小睡一会儿
I'm really tired, I'm going to go take a nap.
能帮我带给斯通博士打个招呼嘛
Can you tell Dr. Storm for me?
我们做到了 维克多
We did it Victor.
-哈维 -富兰克林
-Harvey. -Franklin.
今天真是个大日子啊
Big day.
没想到我们就这么成功了 但 干得不错
Didn't think we'd make it here, but, well done.
我告诉过你这些孩子能做到的
I told you these kids could do it.
哈维来了
Harvey's here.
生命体测试开始
Organic test commencing.
准备发射
Clear for launch.
请戴好眼镜
Goggles up.
十
10.
九
9.
八
8.
七
7.
六
6.
五
5.
四
4.
三
3.
二
2.
一
1.
-哇哦 -太棒了
-Woo! -Alright!
准备接收视频
Standing by for video on position.
无信♥号♥♥
NO SIGNAL
未知状态 待机
Status unknown, stand by.
无信♥号♥♥
NO SIGNAL
启动备用频率
Trying an alternate frequency.
我们有信♥号♥♥了
We've got signal.
快看这些板块啊 几乎都处于原始形态
Look at the plates, it's almost primordial.
还未成形 就像是十亿多年前的地球
Unformed, like Earth over a billion years ago.
这地方也许可以解释我们的物种起源
That place could explain the origin of our species.
解释我们星球的进化
The evolution of our planet,
回答那些我们甚至都还没有探寻过的问题
answers to questions we don't even know to ask yet.
应急电源 体温和通风率都升高了
EPS, body temp, ventilation rates are all elevated.
让他回来吧
Let's bring him back.
开始返回
SHUTTLE RETURN INITIATED
请戴好眼镜
Goggles up.
将于五秒内启动
In 5.
四
4.
三
3.
二
2.
一
1.
他还好吗
How is he?
生命体征一切正常
The vitals are good.
A号♥实验品
SUBJECT A
身体情况非常好
They're really good.
他成功了
He made it.
安全完成实验
It's safe.
很好
All right.
看上去接下来就轮到我们了
Looks like we're next.
先生们
Gentlemen.
大家好
Everyone.
你们都应受到表扬
You all deserve an enormous pat on the back.
我想是时候同我们航♥空♥航♥天♥局的朋友们一起合作了
I think it's time to start coordinating with our friends at NASA.
什么
What?
这很成功 我们要开始考虑把人类送上去
It works. We have to start thinking about sending men.
对啊
Yeah.
就是把我们送上去啊
Us.
我要承认你们创造出来的这些成果的确令人难以置信
Look, I won't deny that what you've created here is incredible.
但这不是学校里的科学展览
But this isn't the school science fair anymore.
我们必须让它派上真正的用场
We have to bring in help now.
嘿 为什么是航♥空♥航♥天♥局 为什么不是军队或者中♥央♥情报局
Well, hey, why just NASA? Why not the Army, or the CIA?
我们可以把政♥治♥犯送过去
We could send our political prisoners there,
水刑在第四维度里很可能是非常有效的哦
waterboarding in the 4th dimension could prove very effective.
不如我们换个地方再讨论这些细节吧
Why don't we discuss the details of this someplace else?
同时 我们对你们的贡献表示衷心地感谢
In the meantime, we appreciate your service.
嘿 谢谢你全家
Oh, hey, thank you.
我不会善罢甘休的 我保证
I won't let this go, I promise you.
给他点时间想明白吧
Just give him a second to figure this out.
我对你们这些人都不了解 但...
Look, I don't know about you guys, but...
我可以想点办法
I could use some.
来喝一杯吧
one drink.
酒精会扼杀脑细胞的
Ethanol kills brain cells.
哈哈 你酒量好怂啊
Heh heh. You are a light-weight.
哈哈哈...
Heh-heh-heh...
看来我们要再来一瓶了
Looks like we need another refill.
嘿 维克
Hey Vic.
你们知道阿波罗号♥飞船是谁造出来 送上月球的吗
You guys know who built the Apollo spacecraft, went to the moon?
当然 你老妈吧
Yeah. Your mama.
所以没人知道咯
So the answer's no?
但你们都知道尼尔·阿姆斯特朗 对吧
But you know who Neil Armstrong is, right?
-对 当然 -当然
-Oh, yeah, of course. -Of course.
-还有巴兹·奥尔德林 -知道
(尼尔·阿姆斯特朗和巴兹·奥尔德林都参加了第一次载人登月计划,乘坐阿波罗11号♥登上月球)
-Buzz Aldrin. -Yeah.
首次在月球上行走的两个人
First men to walk on the moon.
他们这些名人无非是被雇来 征服那些根本就不是他们自己的梦想
Famous faces hired to conquer dreams that weren't even theirs.
那是别人的梦想 那是其他科学家的梦想
Dreams of someone else, some other scientist
而那些科学家们可能最终身无分文 孤苦伶仃
who probably died penniless and alone
只能坐在酒吧里告诉人们他曾经还送过人类上过月球
and sat in a bar telling people he sent men to the moon.
说的不就是我吗
That's going to be me.
说的也是我
That's gonna be me.
我想我们都一样
I think it's all of us.
除非我们先行一步
Unless we go first.
我们为什么不先行一步呢
Why don't we go first?
天呐 这个装置运转得挺好的 不是吗
My God. This thing works. Okay?
我们可以先上去 花个五分钟
We can go up there, take 5 minutes,
我们可以带上旗子 插在那 在那留下我们的足迹
电影精选列表