-你有把它放在传感器里吗 -和之前一样啊
-Did you put in the sensors? -Everything is the same.
我知道 但你砸按钮了 它很脆弱的 你不能用砸的
I know, but your smashing the buttons. It's delicate, you can't smash it.
嘿 小♥弟♥弟♥ 我很抱歉弄坏了你的飞机
Hey, kid, I'm really sorry about your plane.
你个混♥蛋♥
You're a dick.
-你把手柄转的太高了 -我没有转的太高
-You cranked it up too high. -I didn't crank it up too high.
这和刚开始的所有设定是一样的
It's on the same settings as the first time.
它非常 我知道它非常精细
It's very... I know it's very precise.
-不好意思 我可以... -把它装起来吧
-Excuse me, but, could I... -Just pack it up.
怎么了
Yeah?
你真的是在车♥库♥里造出这个的吗
Did you really build this in your garage?
嗯
Mm-hm.
这东西真是太漂亮了
Now this is elegant.
这些是什么
What are these?
用可视声波来调节燃料的声波投影仪
Um, sonic projectors using cymatics to modulate the fuel.
这就是为什么我们没法从另一个维度把物质带回来的原因
That's why we can't bring the matter back from the other dimension.
什么
Uh, what?
我们已经可以做到把物质送到另一个维度
We've gone so far as to send matter to another dimension but we haven't
但是还做不到让燃料可以撑到把物质带回来
been able to maintain the fuel long enough to bring that matter back.
但你做到了
You just did.
哦 你是认真的吗
Oh, you're serious?
我觉得你破解了跨纬度旅行这个难题
I think you've cracked inter-dimensional travel.
啊 我觉得 我们没有把东西送到另一个维度
Ah, I mean, we're not... we're not sending anything to another dimension,
我以为我们只是把它们送去了地球上的另一个地方
we send something, we think, to another part of the planet
但我不知道还有另一个维度这件事
but, I don't know about another dimension.
我们也找到了跟你们一样的东西
We found the same thing you did.
我们反复分♥析♥过
We've had it analyzed repeatedly, but
但是地球上没有人见过这种物质
no one's ever seen anything like it.
哇哦
Oh wow.
不好意思 我们来自巴克斯特基金会
I'm sorry, we're from the Baxter Foundation.
这是我女儿 苏
This is my daughter, Sue.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hey.
我们想给你提供全额奖学金
We like to give you a full scholarship.
呃 你刚刚说你是哪个机构的来着
Uh, where did you say you were from again?
嘿
Hey.
我们一整个小区的人搬进那里都没问题吧
They could put the whole neighborhood in there.
巴克斯特
BAXTER
-你叫什么名字 -瑞德
-What's your name? -Uh, Reed.
理查德斯 真是你 我们等你很久了
Richards! Yes, of course, we've been expecting you.
他们在这真的都穿着白大褂呢
They actually wear lab coats here.
这是你们的房♥间 先生
This is you, sir.
-给你 -什么
-Here. -What?
这是什么
What is this?
这是一份远行礼物
It's a going away present.
我又不是远行 我只是在离奥伊斯特贝四十分钟火车的地方
I'm not going away, I'm, like, a 40 minute train ride from Oyster Bay.
瑞德 看看这地方
Reed, look at this place.
你属于这里 虽然我才来两分钟 但我知道
You belong here, I've been here 2 minutes and I already know that.
我只是在这里上学 以后在这里工作而已
I'm just going to school here, it's where I'm going to be working.
这里看上去才是你的家 兄弟
It looks like you're home, buddy.
巴克斯特的研究者证明了暗物质的存在
Baxter researcher proves existence of dark matter
巴克斯特学院开♥发♥了第一个四核系列的超级芯片
Baxter Institute develops first Quad Series Super Microchip
嘿
Hey.
这地方太棒了 他们有上世纪50年代的分子化学书
This place is pretty incredible, they have molecular chem books from the 1950s.
不好意思 你说什么
Oh, hey. Sorry, did you say something?
我在问... 你在听什么呢
Yeah, I was just asking, uh... what are you listening to?
波蒂斯黑德
Portishead.
-没听说过他 -是他们
-Never heard of him. -Them.
我回去查查他们
I'll have to check them out.
我超爱这本书
I love this book.
讲了一个叫尼莫船长的人
It's about this guy, Captain Nemo,
他发明了一艘史上潜的最深的潜水艇
he invents a submarine that goes deeper than anything in history.
我知道 我读过
Yeah, I know. I read it.
所以你喜欢音乐吗 你的爱好吗
So you like music? Is that, kinda like, your thing?
-一种模式识别罢了 -模式识别
-Pattern recognition. -Pattern recognition?
音乐就是一系列变化的模式
Music is just a series of altered patterns.
音乐家创造出这些模式 并让我们对后续进行预测
The musician creates the pattern and makes us anticipate a resolution
然后控制他 让你为之期待
and holds back, makes you wait for it.
每件事 每个人都有自己的模式
There's patterns in everything and everyone.
那我的模式呢
Hmm. What's mine?
你想出名
You want to be famous.
你的父母老师 所有人都只告诉你一条路 但是
Your parents, teachers, all told you one thing, one way to be, and
-你无视了他们 -然后我就在这儿了
-you ignored them. -And now I'm here.
是啊
So you are.
我真那么好猜吗?
Am I that predictable?
每个人都是
Everybody is.
但你错了 我并不想成名
Well, you're wrong, I don't want to be famous.
我只是希望我所做的事情能改变点什么
I just want my work to make a difference.
所以你在这了 尼莫船长
Well here you are, Captain Nemo.
加油
Go for it.
再见
Bye.
让我猜猜 是网络上的某个小屁孩
Let me guess, some kid from the internet.
是科学博览会
Science fair.
富兰克林 董事会已经给你的"小孤儿院"投了很多钱了
Franklin, this board has invested a great deal in your little orphanage.
-我们需要些实际的能运用的成果 -这个项目有能运用的成果
-We need real world applications. -This has real world applications.
我十分确信存在着一个完全...
I truly believe that there is an entirely...
一个完全超越我们可视能力的全新时空
An entirely new universe just beyond our ability to see.
是的 我读过你的文章
Yes, I read your paper.
-一旦我们到达那里 -如果我们到达那里
-Once we get there -If we get there.
我们将找到新的资源和能源
We'll be able to discover new resources,
这样地球上的一切就可以得到恢复
energy sources, which will revitalize our own.
这是我们机会去更深入了解 甚至可能拯救我们的星球
This is our chance to learn more about our planet and maybe even save it.
我相信你们都会同意哪怕...
And I'm sure you all would agree that even if such a...
等等 这是什么
Wait, what is this?
维克多·方杜在名单上
Victor Von Doom is on here.
他开创了这个项目并且投入了十年的岁月在其中
He started this project and devoted a decade of his life to it.
-他该进监狱 -应该再给他一次机会
-He deserves to be in jail. -He deserves another chance.
他离开之前烧了你们的数据服务器
He set fire to your data servers before he left.
我会亲自监督他
I'm going to personally supervise him.
我需要他的天赋
I need his talent.
我相信他和瑞德最终能把我们带到那里
I believe he and Reed can finally get us there.
富兰克林 我们想支持你 但你过于信任这些孩子了
We want to support you Franklin, but you put a lot of faith in these kids.
我完全相信他们
I put all my faith in them.
所以说 有人窃取了我的设计
So someone stole my design.
没有谁窃取什么 维克多
No one stole anything, Victor.
另一个人也想出了你的点子并且使之实现了
Someone else figured out your idea and made it worked.
这就是在你远离尘世时发生的事
That's what happens when you drop out of the world.
别人完成了你开创的想法
Other people finish what you started.
如果你是想来寻求帮助
Well, if you came to ask for help,
你最好不要自取其辱就这么走吧
it'd be better you didn't insult both of us and turned back around.
你都不想看看那个设计吗?
Don't you want to even look at the designs?
我说过我不再为你和你的雇主工作了
I told you I'm done working for you and your employers.
他们不是我的雇主
They're not my employers.
没他们的允许 你什么也不能做 对吧?
You can't do a thing without their permission, yes?
醒醒吧 你就是个打工的
Wake up, you're an employee.
相信我 他们这次不会干涉我的
They'll stay out of my way this time, trust me.
我不是不相信你
It's not you I don't trust.
好吧
Well.
那我就不打扰你那些重要的工作了
I hate to interfere with all your important work.
也许我们就只能在没有你的情况下创造历史了
Guess we'll just have to make history without you.
苏也会去吗?
Is Sue going to be there?
我相信她
I trust her.
是的 维克多 她会在那儿
Yes Victor, she'll be there.
收拾干净自己 孩子
Clean yourself up, son.
天啊
Holy shit.
真令人吃惊!
Amazing.
谢谢
Thanks.
真令人吃惊你竟然没把整个西半球弄停电
Amazing you didn't black out the entire western hemisphere.
嗯?
Hmm?
简单来说 你使用非指定的元件并在没有监督的情况下
You basically ripped a hole in the fabric of space-time
把空间时间结构体给撕开了一个洞
with unspec'd components and no supervision.
好吧 那是... 个意外
Yeah, that was... an accident.
电影精选列表