别停
Keep moving!
快走 快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
瑞德 启动飞行器
Reed, let's go!
好!
Okay!
瑞德 快啊
Reed, come on!
回程系统不运转了 我不知道该怎么办
The re-entry's not working, I don't know what to do!
赶快让我们走啊
Get us out of here!
瑞德 快想想办法 我们要回去
Reed do something, we got to go!
-你们能听到我吗 -苏
-Guys can you here me? -Sue!
苏 苏 能听到我吗
Sue! Sue, can you hear me?
约翰
Johnny!
你们知道自己闯了多大的祸吗
Do you have any idea how much trouble you're in?
是 是 我知道 苏 听着
Yes, yes, I do. Sue, listen.
我需要你手动重载返程系统 好吗
I need you to manually override the re-entry, okay?
好的 好的 我知道了
Okay. Okay, I got it.
-手动重载返程系统 -我正在试
-Manually override the re-entry! -I'm trying!
(手动重载错误)
(MANUAL OVERRIDE ERROR)
苏 放手一搏
Sue, just do it!
瑞德 这个门 我关不上门了
Reed, the door! I can't close the door!
-本 -这门关不上
-Ben! -The door won't close!
(手动重载开始运行)
(MANUAL OVERRIDE INITIATED)
本
Ben?
本
Ben.
约翰
Johnny.
-瑞德 -本
-Reed! -Ben.
-来... -本
-Come... -Ben
-救救我 -我来了
-help me! -I'm coming!
瑞德 快帮我
Reed, help me.
我动不了
I can't move.
本
Ben.
你在哪
Where are you?
瑞德
Reed.
本
Ben.
瑞德 快帮帮我 我不能动了
Reed, help me. I can't move.
我会把你从这救出去的
I'll get you out of there.
我的天
Oh my god.
区位分类 五十七区
AREA 57 LOCATION CLASSIFIED
测量血压
Get a BP reading.
骨密度
Bone density?
瑞德
Reed.
你的手能动吗
Can you move your hand?
本呢
Where is Ben?
继续尝试 瑞德
Keep trying Reed.
你们知道我的朋友们都在哪吗
Hey. Do you guys know where my friends are?
-你的食指能动么? -我 我...
-Can you lift your index finger? -I... I...
我正在努力
I'm trying.
本在哪
Where's Ben?
你们看见他了么 他被压在石头下面了
Did you see him? He was covered in the rocks.
你们为什么不回答我
Why won't you answer me?
我的朋友们呢
Where are my friends?
帮帮我
Help me!
镇静剂增加到五十毫升
Increase sedative 50 CCs.
你们对我做什么了
What have you guys done to me?
那么 事先郑重申明
So, just for the record.
这个项目是由你监管的 对嘛
This program was under your supervision, was it not?
我已经告诉过你 确实是由我监管 但是事情发生的时候我并不在场
I already told you it was, but I wasn't there when it happened.
我只想知道我的孩子们在哪
All I want to know is where are my children.
我要确定他们是否还活着
I need to know if they're alive.
她还不省人事
She's unconscious.
不知为何她一直时隐时现
Somehow she's shifting in and out of the visible spectrum.
我们也不知道怎么回事
We don't know how.
她的体征很平稳
Her vitals are stable.
她似乎自己也控制不了它
She doesn't seem to be able to control it.
似乎有反应了
Looks like we have some activity.
爸
Dad!
我的孩子... 天呐
Son... Oh my god.
救我 瑞德
Help me, Reed!
救救我
Please, help me.
来人啊
Somebody, please.
有人在吗
Is anybody there?
本
Ben?
来人啊
Somebody, please.
来人啊
Somebody, please.
救救我
Help me!
能听到我吗
Can anyone hear me?
请救救我
Please, help me.
救救我
Help.
有人能回答我吗
Somebody answer me.
有人吗
Anybody.
本
Ben?
本
Ben!
瑞德
Reed?
老天
Oh my god.
-本 -瑞德 我... 我发生了什么
-Ben. -Reed. What... What happened to me?
我不知道 但我会搞清楚的
I don't know, but I'm going to figure this out.
本
Ben!
拜托 救救我 瑞德!
Please. Help me, Reed!
一号♥实验品逃走了 一号♥实验品...
Subject 1 has escaped containment. Subject 1...
哦 该死 该死 该死
Oh shit. Shit. Shit.
本 本 我会回来找你的 我保证
Ben. Ben. I'm coming back for you, I promise.
不 不 别走 瑞德 瑞德 救我
No... no... no. Reed... Reed help me
-不要丢下我 -我很抱歉
-Please don't leave me! -I'm Sorry.
瑞德 求你快做些什么
Reed, do something please!
他在哪 瑞德在哪
Where is he? Where is Reed?
我不知道
I don't know.
他吓坏了 哈维 他们只是一群受到惊吓的孩子
He's scared, Harvey. They're all just scared kids.
我们现在还不知道他们到底是什么
We don't know what they are right now.
只知道他们都很危险 都有某种非凡的能力
All we know is that they are dangerous and powerful.
而这些对这里的管理层来说具有非凡价值
Which makes them extremely valuable to the guys who run this place.
如果你觉得
If you think for a minute that I'm going to
我会让你把这些孩子变成...
allow you to turn these kids into some kind of...
你别无选择 富兰克林 我也一样
You don't have a choice Franklin, and neither do I.
除非和政♥府♥合作 否则谁也不知道这些孩子会变成什么样
Either we play ball with the government, or who knows what happens to those kids.
现在
Now.
我们只能这么办
Here's how this is going to go.
那么你就是本·格林姆
So you're Ben Grimm.
瑞德在哪
Where's Reed?
我无法想象你们都经历了什么
I can't begin to imagine what you are going through.
他说他会治好我的
He said he'll fix it.
瑞德在哪
Where is Reed?
瑞德走了 你的朋友不会回来了
Reed's gone, and your friend isn't coming back.
听着 我知道你很害怕
Look. I know you're scared.
人之常情
You should be.
但是我们会帮你
But we can help you.
你想要治好它么
You want to find a cure?
我们有拥有全世界最好的专家团队
We have resources here, the best in the world.
我们正在分♥析♥发生在你身上的情况
We're analyzing what happened to you.
不管它是什么 我们都会找到解决它的办法
Whatever it is, we can find a way to reverse it.
我们可以帮你的 本
We can help you, Ben.
但你也得帮帮我们
But you need to help us, too.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
一年后
1 YEAR LATER
在过去的一年中他达到了史无前例的战斗力
His combat effectiveness this past year has been unprecedented.
从预见性来讲 你们已经知道他在战场上能做什么了
In terms of potential, you already know what he's accomplished in the field.
他在秘密行动中百战百胜
He's been active in covert operations with a 100% success rate,
在战场上保护了我们的战士 挽救了无数的生命
protecting our men and women in battle, and saving countless lives.
女士们先生们 这仅仅是个开始
Ladies and gentlemen, this is only the beginning.
巴克斯特事故中其他的幸存者都显示出了独一无二的生理状况
The other survivors of the Baxter incident all exhibited unique physical conditions.
我们研发的套装 可以让他们接纳并控制这些生理状况
We developed suits which allow them to contain and control these conditions.
这位的套装可以控制她的光谱耀斑和折射可见性
This subject's suit controls her spectral flares and refractive visibility.
电影精选列表