这是我们弄清楚我们的身体状况并解决问题的唯一选择
It's the only chance we have to figure out what happened to us and reverse it.
你真以为他们在乎我们吗
You really think that they care about us?
你知道他们是怎么利用本的
You know how they've used Ben.
是
Yeah.
我知道
I do.
如果我们不阻止他们的话 他们会对约翰做出同样的事来
And they're gonna do the same thing to Johnny if we don't stop them.
量子门的那一边是我们的唯一机会
The only shot we've got is on the other side of that gate.
你可曾想过 要是你那天没去科技展览
Do you ever wonder what life would've been like
生活会是什么样子
if you hadn't come to the science fair that day?
我们无法改变过去
We can't change the past.
但我们可以改变未来
But we can change the future.
你说过 你希望你的努力会有所建树
You said you wanted your work to make a difference.
这就是啊
This is it.
这就是你的机会
This is your chance.
准备好了吗
You ready?
你把它弄得真丑
You made it ugly.
很高兴再次见到你 孩子
It's good to see you again son.
给我十分钟时间
I'm gonna need ten minutes.
拿来做什么
To do what?
我需要给源代码做些调整
I need to make a couple adjustments to the source code,
你有些步骤不太对
you have a few steps that are out of order.
不可能就这么简单
It can't be that simple.
估计是要不了十分钟的
It might not be ten minutes, could be a little less.
走吧
Come on, let's go.
我感觉状态不错 斯坦 我这次五秒就能搞定
I got a good feeling Stan, I'm gonna crack 5 seconds.
我能和我儿子待一会吗
Hey could I take a couple minutes with my son?
当然可以
Sure, no problem.
大家暂停五分钟
Guys can you give us 5 minutes.
怎么了
What's going on?
瑞德回来了 我们现在更加接近了
Reed is back. We're closer than we've ever been before.
接近什么
Closer to what?
我们过去的生活
Our old lives.
-你是说你的生活 -不是的 儿子
-Oh you mean your life. -No son.
你总是说我有做大事的潜力
You always said I had the potential to do something important.
我现在做的就是啊
Who's to say this isn't it?
有时候 事情发生是有原因的
Sometimes things just happen for a reason.
约翰 你根本不知道他们打算对你做什么
Johnny you have no idea what they are planning to do to you.
不是他们对我做什么
They're not doing anything to me.
是我和他们在共事
I'm doing this with them.
约翰 你得听我说
Johnny you need to listen to me.
我就是听了你的话才落到现在这个地步
I did listen to you and that's what got me here in the first place.
我是成年人
I'm an adult.
我能自己做决定
I'm old enough to make my own decisions.
准备发射
Clear for launch.
待命
Stand by.
看看这是谁啊
Look who it is.
嘿
Hey.
-见到你真高兴 哥们 -我也是
-It's good seeing you man. -Good to see you too.
声波投影仪准备好了
Sonic projectors engaged.
戴上护目镜
Goggles up.
开始发射
Initiating launch.
系统检查完成 可视图像正常
Systems check complete. We have a visual.
-控制台收到 -你收到大气资料了吗
-Roger that control. -Are you receiving atmospheric data?
收到
Copy that.
检查配置
Checking configuration.
数据传输似乎很通畅
Data transmission looks good.
地貌变了
The landscape's changed.
怎么变了
How?
我不知道 就是不太一样了
I don't know, it's just different.
开始进行元素及地质检测
Commencing element, geological test series.
收到
Copy.
控制台 我在大约六十码外捕捉到了热感信♥号♥♥
Hey control, I'm picking up a heat signature about 60 yards away.
会是什么东西
Now what could that be?
很难辨认 信♥号♥♥一直在波动
Hard to make out. The signal keeps fluctuating.
它正在向我们移♥动♥
It's moving, heading towards us.
收到 小心前进
Copy that. Proceed with caution.
有图像吗
Do you have a visual?
看起来是人形
It appears to be a human form
周围有一些外星元素
with some sort of foreign element around it.
我就知道你们会回来的
I knew you would come back.
-维克多 -不可能
-Victor? -Not possible.
看起来是受伤了
Subject appears injured.
-快拿急救包 -快把他弄上飞船
-Get the med kit. -Let's get him to the shuttle.
-好了 放松点 伙计们 – 快点
-Alright, easy guys. -Come on.
任务终止 把他带回来
Abort. Bring him back.
-终止任务 稳定目标 – 哦 该死
-Aborting mission. Stabilizing the subject. -Oh, shit.
准备传输
Prepare to transport.
准备起飞
Preparing for launch.
将他转移至第一密封舱
Transfer the subject to containment room 1.
收到
Copy that.
他的热感信♥号♥♥几乎探测不到
His thermal signature is barely registering.
他的生化指标非常高
His biochemistry is off the charts.
我想和他谈谈
I want to talk to him.
在我和他谈话之前 谁也不许和他交流
Nobody talks to him until I do.
其他人都留在岗位上
Confine the others to their quarters.
维克多
Victor?
我们还不知道你是怎么在那里活下来的
We don't know how you survived over there but...
我们还在分♥析♥数据
we're still analyzing the data.
看起来就好像是...
It appears as if...
你的防护服和你的身体融在一起了
environment suit fused with your body but
但我们会想出解决办法的
we're working on that.
我们会帮你的 维克多
We're going to help you, Victor.
我们现在和政♥府♥合作了
We're working with the government now.
我们要接着去另一边探索
We're going to send more expeditions to the other side
但首先你得告诉我们你所知道的一切关于那里的信息
but first, you need to tell us everything you know about that place.
你想知道我是怎么活下来的吗
You want to know how I survived?
就是那个地方让我活下来的
That place kept me alive.
它给了我力量
Gave me strength,
还有能力
power.
什么样的能力
What kind of power?
像你这样的人永远也无法拥有的能力
The kind men like you must never possess.
你会忍♥不住想要回来
You couldn't resist coming back.
毁掉你的世界轻而易举
It's not enough to ruin your world.
而你却想毁掉我的
Now you want to ruin mine.
维克多
Victor.
如果毁灭这个世界 我的世界才有可能留下的话
If this world must die so that mine may live,
那就毁掉吧
so be it.
红色警戒
Code Red.
发生紧急事态
There is an emergency in this building.
执行标准紧急程序
Follow standard emergency protocols.
立刻从最近的出口离开建筑物
Proceed to the nearest exit and leave the building immediately.
红色警戒 红色警戒
Code Red. Code Red.
发生紧急事态
There is an emergency in this building.
我们得出去
Get to the outside!
-快点 快走 – 从这儿走
-Hurry! Go! Go! -Over here.
红色警戒 红色警戒
Code Red. Code Red.
发生紧急事态
There is an emergency in this building.
执行标准紧急程序
Follow standard emergency protocols.
立刻从最近的出口离开建筑物
Proceed to the nearest exit and leave the building immediately.
你又要临阵脱逃吗
Running away again?
不
No.
苏
Sue!
抱歉 你还好吗
My bad, are you okay?
没事 我还好
Yeah. I'm all right.
爸爸在哪儿
Where's dad?
维克多 不要 快停下
Victor, no. Just stop!
别挡道 富兰克林 我要回家去
Out of my way, Franklin. I'm going home.
这儿就是你的家 小子
This is your home, son.
再也不是了
Not anymore.
那里没有你想要的东西
There's nothing for you over there.
电影精选列表