在注意力极度集中的状态下 她还可以
With intense concentration, she's also developed
使其他物体隐形
the ability to render other objects invisible.
甚至还可以产生冲击波
And to neuropathically produce force fields.
所有这些能力来自同一个地方
All these abilities come from one place,
一个被我们的科学家称之为零星球的另一维空间
another dimension that our scientists have taken to calling Planet Zero,
正是这个星球的能量转变了这些幸存者
a planet infused with the same energy that transformed these survivors
它同样也具备改变我们的军事能力的潜在性
and potentially could transform our military capabilities.
这就是我们发现的直接联♥系♥
We have the direct link.
在你们的支持下 一旦二号♥量子门工程完成
With your continued support, once the Quantum Gate 2 project is finished,
我们能控制的就不仅仅只是地球了
we'll have control over more than that world,
而是整个宇宙
we'll have control over ours.
各位 快看
Everyone, have a look.
那是什么鬼啊
What the hell is that?
二号♥研究对象
Subject number 2.
六秒内飞了两千米 刷新记录了
Two thousand meters in 6 seconds. New record.
还在练习起飞 我能把它缩到五秒
Still work on my takeoff, I can make it in 5.
所有的目标靶机都消灭掉了
All target drones neutralized.
尽量屏住你的呼吸 苏珊
Keep holding your breath Susan as long as you can.
方向稳定性是33/10 上升稳定 航向倾角八度
Directional stability is 33 over 10, rise is steady, pitch is 8 degrees.
你的平衡性变好了
Your balance is getting better.
嗨
Hey.
他们打算让我参加一个项目
They're gonna send me on a project.
像本那样吗
Like Ben?
我们应该用这些能力去做些事情
We should use these powers to do something.
这不是什么能力
They're not powers.
而是具有攻击性的异常生理状况 我们得治好它
They're aggressively abnormal physical conditions that we're gonna fix.
-你能把火灭了吗 -就算是吧
-Can you turn that off? -Okay. Alright.
可要是治不好呢
And what if they can't?
如果要花很长时间才能治好呢
What if it takes more time to get it right,
我们可能得花很多年
we could be talking years.
我可不想成为他们的工具
I am not going to be a tool.
-约翰 -斯坦 准备好了吗
-Johnny. -Stan, you ready?
-准备好了 -点火
-Yes we are. -Flame on.
好的 约翰 你可以去休息了 苏
Okay Johnny. Thank you Sue.
别忘了 我们在这是为了重回正常的生活
Don't forget, we're here to get our lives back.
实验对象们已经同意与我们合作
The subjects have agreed to cooperate with us
直至我们找到他们能力的来源 治好他们
until we find the source of their powers and potentially, cure them.
不如去看看那个大家伙吧
Why don't we go see the big guy?
你好 本
Hi Ben.
我带了些华盛顿来的朋友来看你
I've got some friends of mine here from Washington D.C. visiting.
你有时间打个招呼吗
You got a second to say hello?
很荣幸见到你 格林姆先生
It's an honor to meet you Mr. Grimm.
我们感激你为我们所做的一切
We appreciate all you're doing for us.
我们有言在先 不是吗
Well that was the deal, right?
那就是量子门了
There she is, the Quantum Gate herself,
我们今天的主角
the star of the show.
富兰克林
Franklin.
让我来为你们介绍富兰克林·斯通
I'd like for you all to meet Franklin Storm,
他是我们这层的管理人员
who is our supervisor here on the floor.
-你好 先生 -早上好
-How do you do Sir. -Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
还要准备多长时间
How long until it's ready?
出过一些状况 不过我们是越来越接近了
Well we've had a few issues but we're getting closer.
每天都更加接近
Closer every day.
好吧 艾伦博士 我们会给你你想要的
All right Dr. Allen. We'll give you what you need.
同时 我们希望能再派些你的实验对象上战场
In the meantime we'd like to put more of your subjects in the field.
二号♥已经准备好了
Subject 2 is ready to go.
让他准备战斗
Get him ready for combat.
苏珊
Susan!
能和你谈谈吗
Can I have a word with you?
他们要派约翰上战场
They're sending Johnny into the field.
你是说他自己想上战场吧
You mean he's sending himself into the field.
唯一阻止他的办法是治好他
The only way to stop him is to cure him.
那就意味着得弄好量子门
And that means finishing the gate.
没有瑞德我做不到
I can't finish it without Reed.
瑞德不会回来了
Reed's not coming back.
他抛弃了我们 把我们丢在了这里
He abandoned us, left us here.
他只是害怕了 他并不知道这是什么地方
He was afraid. He didn't know what this place was.
我不敢相信你居然还在替他辩护
I can't believe you're still defending him.
帮我找到他 苏珊
Help me track him down Susan.
他会听你的
He'll listen to you.
我们会再次打开量子门 找到治疗方法结束这一切
We'll reopen the gate, find a cure, end this.
约翰是你的弟弟
Johnny's your brother.
他和你一样也不好受
It's never been as easy for him as it has for you.
无论如何 他是家人
And like it or not, he's family.
家人意味着我们要照料彼此
And family means we take care of each other.
我能做些什么
What can I do?
联邦调查局 中♥央♥情报局 国♥家♥安♥全♥局
在很多地方都发现了瑞德的踪迹
The FBI, CIA, and NSA have blips of Reed here and there.
-但是他们好像没发现... -他的行动规律
-But they can't seem to see... -The pattern.
没错 规律
Pattern
他上次被发现是什么时候
Where was he last seen?
三个月前在巴拿马
Three months ago in Panama.
你能查到IP地址吗
Did you get an IP?
一开始他用的是被遗弃的邮箱帐号♥
Early on he was using some old buried email accounts.
通过卫星信♥号♥♥传送 他藏得挺深的
Bouncing off satellites, he's keeping himself pretty well hidden.
有那么一小会 我们发现了他的踪迹
For a short while we were able to ping him here and there.
在几个网站上发现了他
Caught him on a few sites.
他在找废金属 分批购买♥♥
He was looking for scrap metal, buying parts.
-他从不在网上待太久 -他有找别的什么东西吗
-Never stayed online that long. -Is he looking for anything else?
他在找他
He was searching for him.
-给我放点音乐 -什么
-I'm gonna need some music. -Excuse me?
什么音乐都行 能帮我思考
Any music. It helps me think.
是安全拴老化了 20美金太贵了
我给你10美金吧
我也得给职员付薪水呀
不是20美金就不卖♥♥了
再给5美金 帮你修一下提款机
多谢
Gracias.
C p t _ n 3 m 0
[ C p t _ n 3 m 0 ]
尼莫队长
Captain Nemo.
找到他了
That's him.
他在用继电器设置邮件的路由
He's routing his emails through this relay.
-找到了 -你做了你该做的
-Got him. -You did what you had to do.
嗨 本
Hi Ben.
我们为你准备了一个新的项目
We've got another project for you.
我想你会喜欢的
I think you're gonna like this one.
空域遭入侵
[AIRSPACE BREACHED]
站住 不许动
Freeze! Do not move!
趴下 趴下
Get down! On the ground!
不许动
Freeze!
我的天 本
Oh my god Ben.
原来你一直都躲在这
So this is where you been hiding out.
等一下 听我解释
Wait, stop. Okay let me explain.
-为什么 -对你或所有人来说 我都不是好消息
-Why? -I'm no good to you, to anyone.
-这都是我的错 -那倒是没错
-This is all my fault. -That we can agree on.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
我习惯了
I'm used to it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你离开的时候也是这么说的
That's what you said when you left.
我会让一切好起来的
I'm going to fix this.
你做不到的
You can't fix this.
没人能做到
Nobody can.
我向你保证 我会治好我们的
I promise you, I'm going to fix this.
我早就不再相信你的废话了
I stopped believing in your bullshit a long time ago.
你是我最好的朋友
You were my best friend.
看着我
Look at me.
我不再是你朋友了
I'm not your friend.
是你把我变成了现在这幅鬼样子
You turned me into something else.
做得好 本
Nice work Ben.
嘿 瑞德
Hey Reed.
对不起 可我别无选择
Look I'm sorry but I didn't have a choice.
我们需要你帮我们弄好量子门
We need your help to finish the gate.
电影精选列表