走吧
Let's go.
警告 禁区 闲人免进
欢迎回来 医生
Welcome back, Doctor.
谢谢您
Thank you.
主实验室在我们正下方几百英尺
The main lab is hundreds of feet directly below us.
等我进去 我会尽力的
When I get in, I'll do what I can.
如果我两小时后不回来的话
If I'm not back in two hours,
那你就要靠自己了
then you're on your own.
我没想到这么快就能再见到你
I wasn't expecting to see you again so soon.
时间紧迫
We're pressed for time.
如果我一个人去 我可以走得更快
I can move faster if I go alone.
我需要你待在这里
I need you to stay in.
解药怎么样了
How's the antidote coming?
快完工了
It's nearly completed.
我想看看样品
I'd like to see the samples.
我只想让你们知道
I just want to impress upon you how dangerous
随身携带会有多危险
it is for you to be carrying that around.
谢谢你的关心
Thanks for your concern.
我们知道路
We know the way.
你们不能这么做
You can't do this.
盒子里的东西可能会导致无数人死亡
What's in that box could end life as we know it.
非得让我自己来吗
Do I have to do everything myself?
锁上 锁上
Lock it down, lock it down!
先生
Sir!
好吧
All right.
我已经尽力了
I've done what I can.
我们要在接下来的24小时内
We should know if you're in the clear
观察你是否安全 但在那之前
within the next 24 hours, but until then,
我需要你保持隔离
I need you to stay in isolation.
谢谢你这么快就来了 比尔
Well, thanks for gettin' down here so quickly, Bill.
好吧 如果有什么变化打电♥话♥给我
All right, well call me if anything changes.
好吧
All right.
吉姆 我们安全了吗
Jim, are we secure?
安全
Yeah
凯勒在实验室
Keller was at the lab.
他什么
He what?
药品被释放了
It was released.
我需要那个样本
I need that sample.
华盛顿特区 一个月后
桑德诺给了我一瓶解药
Sandenow gave me a vial of the antidote
在她
before she uh...
在她死之前
She died.
我找到了出路 然后呆在山上
Found a way out, and ah... stayed in the mountains
直到我没有传染性
util I wasn't contagious.
我们该走了
We should go.
你对昨天美国发动的无人机空袭有何看法
What's your position on yesterday's U.S. drone strike?
必须教教这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谁才是老大
These terrorists have to be taught who's boss.
嘿 把他们送回地狱吧
Heh, Send 'em back to hell where they belong, eh?
问他和土耳其将军萨瓦斯·德米尔的关系
Ask him about his ties to Turkish General Savas Demir.
你想对此发表评论吗
Do you want to comment on that?
我不知道他在说什么
I don't know what he's talking about.
不 让他公开他的
Nah, get him to open up about his plans
关于中东的计划
for the Middle East.
请说吧
One comment.
不 无可奉告
No, no comment.
这是什么
What is this?
没人会相信的
Nobody'll believe this.
我建议你好好享受你最后几天的工作
I suggest you enjoy your final few days in office.
我决定接任议员的职位
I've decided I'm going to try to
继续他的工作
fill the congressman's seat and continue his work.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你得时刻保持警惕
You'll have to constantly be on guard.
至少我不用潜逃
At least I won't be in hiding.
你知道我不能留下 对吧
You know I can't stay, right?
什么时候走
When?
我不能在一个地方停留太久
I gotta keep moving.
你要去哪里
Where will you go?
我想我会去找一些远亲
I thought I'd look up some distant relatives.
我能再见到你吗
Will I see you again?
过来 有件东西我想给你看
Come here, there's something I want to show you.
我在神的圣坛上起誓
I have sworn upon the alter of God,
对任何形式凌驾于人类的思想之上的暴♥政♥
eternal hostility against every form of tyranny
保持永恒敌意
over the mind of man.
快跑 跑 跑
Run, run, run!
放开我
Let go of me!
进来
Get in!
别碰我
Leave me alone!
凯勒先生
Mr. Keller.
见到你 我比你想象的更高兴
I am happier to see you than you might think.
因为你 先生 是解药有效的活生生的证据
Because you, sir, are living proof that the antidote works.
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
泰德 另一瓶解药
Well, Ted, the other vial.
有两瓶解药 现在显然只有一瓶了
There were two, now there's clearly only one.
听着 我无权告诉你 但是
Listen, I'm not authorized to tell you this, but,
我国政♥府♥一位备受尊敬的成员
a highly respected member of our government
也被释放的药剂感染了
was exposed to the agent that was released in there.
他需要解药
He needs that antidote.
他几天后就死了
He'd be dead in days.
如果你打算把细菌用伊朗火箭投放到以色列
And if you're planning to deploy that germ into Israel
在没有解药的情况下
with an Iranian rocket without the antidote,
那就是自杀
that'd be suicide.
真有趣
Interesting.
为什么会有人这么做
Why would anyone do that?
为入侵伊朗争取公众支持
To get public support for an invasion of Iran.
如果停止了美元石油交易
The U.S. economy would collapse if the world
美国经济就会崩溃
stopped trading oil against the U.S. dollar
伊♥拉♥克♥最近刚停用的
as Iraq has recently.
我的工作就是
My job
确保我们一直可以
is making sure there is a world there
在早上醒来时
when we wake up in the morning,
不会从地球上最伟大的国家
that we do not go from the greatest nation on Earth
变成一个第三世界污水池
to some Third World cesspool.
如果美元被欧元取代
If the U.S. currency is ever replaced by the Euro
作为世界能源贸易的基础
as the basis of the world energy trade,
将会直接导致第三次世界大战 我的朋友
we are talking World War Three, my friend.
那会有多少人丧生
How many lives would be lost then?
你不会让这种事发生的
You would never let that happen.
你想要石油
You want the oil.
听着 我要你 只是
Listen, I want you, just,
我要让你想想一件事
I want you to think about one thing.
现在 你可能被允许
Right now, you might, be permitted
过一个算是体面的生活
to live out some semblance of a decent life.
我没有另一瓶
I don't have it.
桑德诺给了我她从实验室拿的唯一一瓶
Sandenow gave me the only vial she took from the lab.
我很想相信你
You know, I am tempted to believe you...
但我知道有些人不会
But I know some other people who won't.
泰德 人各有志
Well, Ted, hey, we all gotta
我们都得自己做决定 不是吗
make our own choices, don't we?
不是吗
Don't we?
走吧
Let's go.
跟踪他
Keep eyes on him,
但别让他看到你
but don't let him see you.
我们在监视他
We're watchin' him.
如果他有 他会带我们找到的
If he has it, he'll lead us to it.
我需要结果
I need results.
现在就要
Now!
靠边停车
Pull over.
我来堵他
I'll cut him off.
离
Leave
我
me
远点
alone!
电影精选列表