We'll find 'em.
只是需要时间
Just give it time.
明年夏天 我要你带我坐游轮
Next summer, I want you to take me on a cruise.
我要去睡觉了
I'm gonna go to bed.
尽量不要熬夜太晚 好吗
Try not to stay up too late, okay?
我尽量
I'll try.
我相信我不用告诉你
I'm sure I don't have to tell you
启动损伤控制吧
to initiate damage control.
我们必须得找到他们的踪迹
We have got to pick up their trail.
黑寡妇能开始用了吗
Is Black Widow operational yet?
把这当成实战测试吧
Consider this a real world test.
我想让你出手狠点
I want you to go broad.
我刚在国安局
I was just at NSA.
凯勒爱上了伊莱安娜·波佩斯库
Keller's become attached to an Ileana Popescu,
她是卡尔·马瑟斯议员的前助手
a former aide to Congressman Carl Mathers.
前后参照档案 把你所有模式全部试一遍
Cross-reference the archive, run every pattern you got.
我要你特别注意
I want you to place special emphasis
他们的网络使用 比较输入模式
on their web usage, compare typing patterns,
持续时间 每一个细节 告诉我他们的位置
durations, every detail and get me their location.
你一有消息就打电♥话♥给我
Call me on this line the second you get something.
别担心时间
Don't worry about the hour.
可以
Okay.
我们应该给你换衣服
We should change your dressing.
我有个医生朋友 他在棕榈泉
I have a friend who's a doctor in Palm Springs.
棕榈泉
嘿 真是个惊喜
Hey, this is a pleasant surprise.
哦 我的上帝
Oh my God.
怎么搞的
What happened?
这是什么时候发生的
When did this happen?
怎么搞的
What happened?
带他进来 带他进来
Bring him in, bring him in, bring him in.
坐在椅子上 我看看
Let's get you on the chair and take a look at this.
亲爱的 能把毯子拿过来吗
Honey, can you grab that blanket?
这是枪伤
This is a bullet wound.
我们得送你去医院
We need to get you to a hospital.
不能去医院
No hospitals.
吉姆 我们得私下处理
Jim, we need to take care of this here,
这件事
quietly.
都吃完了吗
All finished?
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
吃好了吗
Done?
谢谢您
Thank you.
亲爱的 你能来一下厨房♥吗
Honey, could I see you in the kitchen, please,
就一会儿
for a second?
当然
Sure.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
她包里有枪
She has a gun in her bag.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她包里有枪 我刚看到一把枪
There's a gun in her bag, I just saw a gun.
在这里吗
Here?
对
Yes.
昨晚我就不想让他们留下来
I didn't want them staying last night.
他们为什么会留下来过夜
Why did they stay the night?
他们为什么在这里
Why are they here?
我告诉他们今天下午有人来
I'll tell 'em we have company coming this afternoon.
好吗
All right?
好吧 这样吧
All right, here's the deal.
克里夫可以留下来疗养 但我们
Cliff can stay and recuperate, but we're expecting
今天下午有客人要来 所以我们不能
guests this afternoon, so we're gonna need
让你们再住客房♥了
that second bedroom back.
好的 当然了
Oh, of course, yeah.
话说 有没有生物学家名录之类的
Say, is there such a thing as a directory of biologists?
在这里
Here.
这个应该可以用
This should be a good start.
这不会害死任何人的 对吧
Hey, this isn't gonna get anybody killed, is it?
什么意思
Excuse me?
只是最近有很多
Well, it's just that there's been so many
微生物学家接连去世了
microbiologists showing up dead recently.
真的吗
Really?
棕榈泉
全国只有五个科学家
There's only about five scientists in the country
可能参与设计了这个武器
that could have engineered this weapon.
其中一个碰巧在诺德工作
And one of them happens to work at Nord.
厨房♥里有台笔记本电脑
There's a laptop in the kitchen.
你介意我们走之前用一下电脑吗
Would you mind if we used this real quick before we leave?
行
It's fine.
他们怎么总是能找到我们
How do they keep finding us?
这真的很让我生气
This is really startin' to piss me off.
得 现在树也没了
Well, there goes our tree cover.
你在干什么
What are you doin'?
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
再走远一点 好吗
Just a little farther, all right?
来吧 我们从峡谷走
Come on, let's head for this canyon right here.
来吧
Come on.
继续前进
Keep going.
事情没有按计划进行
Things didn't go as planned.
看来我们的桑德诺医生是个女人
It seems our Dr. Sandenow is a woman.
找到了
Bingo.
她几乎只在贝肯和布罗克斯顿使用自动取款机
She uses an ATM at Beacon and Broxton almost exclusively.
她每周三下午四点存款
She makes deposits every Wednesday at four p.m.
今天
Today.
但还有三小时
But not for three hours.
在那之前我们该做什么
What should we do until then?
小旅馆
她在哪里
Where is she?
她会来的
She'll be here.
她出现了
There she is now.
你今天在这里干什么
What are you doing here today?
今天又不是星期五
It's not Friday.
下午好 桑德诺医生
Afternoon, Dr. Sandenow.
你是谁
Who are you?
听着 你在诺德培养出一种细菌
Listen, you developed a germ at Nord, which...
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你这是擅自闯入
You're trespassing.
细菌已经部署在中东了
It's been deployed in the Middle East.
你得走了
You need to leave.
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police.
我最近在伊♥拉♥克♥的情报局工作 我们发现了
I was with the IC recently, in Iraq and we came across
带有这个标志的生化武器箱
crates of biological weapons bearing this symbol.
这和我没有关系
That means nothing to me.
你是全国五位有能力和资源能研发
You're one of five scientists in the country
这个细菌的科学家之一
with the means and the knowledge to engineer this.
你是唯一一个为研制它的这家公♥司♥
And you're the only one working for the company
工作的科学家
that developed it.
我的工作改善了
My work improves the lives of hundreds of thousands
世界各地成千上万人的生活
of people around the globe each year.
真不知道这个生化武器投入使用的话
Wonder how many hundreds of thousands will die
每年会有几万人死去
when this thing's used?
你快走
You need to leave now!
我帮不了你
There's nothing I can do for you.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
我们能继续了吗 医生
Can we continue, Doctor?
你说你看到武器上的符号♥了
You say you saw those symbols on a weapon.
在伊♥拉♥克♥的中程火箭上
On a medium-range rocket in Iraq.
我们找到了上面有这些标记的
We found crates
武器箱
bearing these markings.
我的天
My God.
怎么了
What?
什么事
What is it?
有人告诉我伊♥拉♥克♥人在开♥发♥这个药剂
I was told that the Iraqis were developing this agent.
我在试着复♥制♥它以便于
I was trying to replicate it so that
电影精选列表