Interesting hobby.
没有这种记录的话
Yeah, you can barely scratch your ass in this town
你在这个镇子里简直无所遁形
without, there being some sort of permanent record of it.
我最近真正感兴趣的是
What I'm really into, these days,
是远距离的 陆地远程摄影
is long-range, Earth-bound telephotography.
只有我们少数几个人能做到
There's, there's like, only a few of us that do it.
我们把摄像机连接到大功率望远镜上
We hook up cameras to high powered telescopes
然后用它们看到
and then direct them on areas that would
不同地区的禁地
otherwise be off limits.
高科技偷♥窥♥器
Hi tech peeping toms.
不 我们专注于政♥府♥活动
No, we focus on government activities.
有些人可能会说这本身就是色情的
Those some may say that that itself is pornographic.
我给你看看
Let me show you something.
这些是我最喜欢的
These are some of my favorites.
看看
Check it out.
那天晚上 他们在做一个什么
That night, they were experimenting with some sort
等离子能量武器的实验
of plasma energy weapon.
这是什么
What's this?
我在内华达州的山上放的
I took that in the hills
一个装置 拍到的
above an installation in Nevada.
政♥治♥运输吗
Political transport?
不 仔细看看 那是空军二号♥
No, check it out man, that's, that's Air Force Two.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
副总统乘坐的专机
Whichever plane the Vice-President happens
被称为空军二号♥
to be traveling on is designated as Air Force Two.
这是私人交通工具
This is a private transport that's reserved
高层政♥治♥人物短途旅行专用的
to take high-level political types on short trips.
它是在两架F-14的随行下抵达的
It arrived accompanied by two F-14s.
我 我查了他那天的公开出行记录
I, I, I checked public records of his whereabouts that day.
那天他参加了内华达州的一次政♥治♥筹款会
He was listed at a political fundraiser in Nevada.
在那之后 他的行程就没被公开了
After that, his location was, was undisclosed.
背景中的这架飞机 这个符号♥
This plane in the background here, this symbol,
你知道那是什么吗
do you know what that is?
我一直在想办法查资料 伙计
I been tryin' to figure that out, man.
那架飞机 大约半小时前到的
That jet, it arrived about a half hour earlier.
我很快回来
I shouldn't be too long.
我就在这里等你
Be right here.
哪儿也不去
I ain't goin' nowhere.
艾萨克斯医生拨零
Dr. Isaacs dial zero.
抱歉
Excuse me.
抱歉
Excuse me.
结束之后 议员必须马上离开
The congressman will have to leave directly after this.
当然了 谢谢
Oh, of course, thanks.
他们是媒体吗
Reality TV?
至少这样我们能增加点曝光度
At least then we'd get some coverage.
士兵们的身心不愈
Soldiers deteriorating from the inside out
不能再打仗了
just can't compete.
你的议员是个好人吗
So, your congressman's a good guy?
他想揭露战争的真正代价
He's trying to expose the true cost of the war.
我也刚回来
I was just over there.
我想和他私下谈谈
I'd like to speak to him in private.
这涉及到士兵的生命安全
It involves soldiers' lives.
他日程安排得很满
He's got a pretty full schedule.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
你准备好洗澡了吗
Are you ready for your bath?
那
Where's the...
我的天
my God.
见鬼 见到你真好
Damn, it's good to see you.
怎么搞的
What happened?
我们找到的东西足以让人
Whatever we found was enough for somebody to try
把我的骨灰盒送回家
to send me home in a box.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我们开始撤退 然后火箭就飞来了
We started pulling out, then the rockets came.
我们只走了大概四分之一英里
We were only about a quarter of a mile
在路上有些人
down the road when some of the guys
就开始呼吸困难
started having problems breathing.
我们已经穿好了装备 但是
We got our gear on, but,
很糟糕 你知道吧
it was bad, you know?
化学药品吗
Chemical?
症状和他们掌握的情报都不一样
Symptoms aren't like anything they have data on.
有些人在吐♥血♥
Some of the guys are spittin' up blood.
军方试图解释说这是压力导致的
And the military's tryin' to say it's stress related.
他们给你开的什么药
What do they got you on?
这是实验性的
It's experimental.
必须签署弃权书
Had to sign some waiver.
你拍的那些照片
Those pictures that you took,
你还留着吗
do you still have 'em?
是的 我还留着
Yeah, I still have 'em.
它们在我约书亚树的房♥子里
They're in my house in Joshua Tree.
今天怎么样
And how are we, today?
不咋样 医生
I've been better, doc.
听着 伙计 我得走了
Listen man, I gotta go.
我很快就回来
I'll come back soon.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
你也是
You, too.
我想今天我们会把你的
And I think we're gonna bump you up
剂量提升到750毫克
to 750 milligrams today.
过来 给你看点东西
Come here, I wanna show you something.
就在这里
It's just right here.
那是我的朋友
That's my friend.
我及时逃出来了
I got out in time.
但他没那么幸运
He, he wasn't so lucky.
早五分钟的话 我就会和他一样
Five minutes earlier, I'd be just like him.
我看看我能做什么
I'll see what I can do.
今天到此为止了
That's it for today.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
欢迎
Welcome.
先生 我想介绍一下
Sir, I would like to introduce you to Mr....
泰德·凯勒
Ted Keller.
凯勒先生之前在伊♥拉♥克♥
Mr. Keller was recently in Iraq and has information
而且有你会感兴趣的信息
that would be of interest to you.
很高兴见到你 凯勒先生
Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Keller.
你的情报是什么
So, what was your detail?
我参与了情报局检查武器现场的行动
I was with the IC inspecting leads on weapon sites.
我很抱歉结果是这样的
Well, I'm sorry it turned out the way that it did.
我能帮你什么
So what can I do to help you?
实际上 先生 我想 我想私下谈谈
Actually, sir, I'd like to, I'd like to speak in private.
你在华盛顿与委员会的会面
Your meeting with the committee in Washington
被推迟到明天早上九点了
has been pushed down to nine a.m. tomorrow.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
我应该告诉他们...
Should I tell them...
不行 这个我真得去...
No, I need to be at this one... ummmm.
这样吧
You know what?
早点把飞机准备好 我今晚就飞回来
Have the plane ready early, I'll fly back tonight.
对不起 凯勒先生 但我的
I'm sorry, Mr. Keller but my noose just got
行程安排太紧张了
a whole lot tighter.
你晚上九点的安排是
You're scheduled to have dinner at nine p.m.
在你讨厌的餐馆和州长一起吃晚饭
With the Governor at that restaurant you hate,
就那个...
the one with the...
像绞肉的卡布奇诺
The whipped meat cappuccinos?
那我们延期这个会面吧
Yeah, let's raincheck that.
但给他和他妻子送一瓶很好的葡萄酒
But send him a nice bottle of cabernet to him and his wife
产地必须是加州的
and would you make sure it's a Californian?
你有空吃晚饭吗
Are you free for dinner?
有空
I'm there.
好的
Great.
伊莲娜 你预定一下
Ileana, why don't you call that French place
乔建议的那个法国餐馆 七点怎么样
that Joe had suggested, say seven o'clock?
凯勒先生可以一边喝红葡萄酒一边给我讲他的故事
Mr. Keller can tell me his story over a bottle of red.
实际上 我更喜欢喝啤酒
Actually, I'm more of a beer guy.
我已经喜欢你了
电影精选列表