或许存在这么一条定律 国家之所以压制某种自♥由♥ 就是为了应对某种外部威胁 无论这个威胁是否真实存在 詹姆斯麦迪逊 1798年
伊♥拉♥克♥ 2003年
萨米尔
Samir.
萨米尔
Samir!
美国
误色
嗨 普莱斯
Hey Price.
你怎么还在这儿啊
What the hell are you still doing here?
我错过了最后一班飞机
Yeah, I missed the last flight.
您先请
After you.
基值电流正常
Background level's normal.
克里斯 看看这个
Chris, look at this.
这都是我们的东西
These are ours.
有意大利的
There's Italian...
法国的
French...
还有很多美国的
And more American.
他们在沙漠风暴之前来过
Yeah, they're from before Desert Storm.
我们一定错过了他们
We must have missed 'em.
上面没有日期
There's no dates.
也没有灰尘
No dust either.
这些也很新
These are newer too.
细菌
Germs.
我去打报告
I'm gonna call this in.
他们现在派了一些高级军官过来
They're sending some top brass out here right now.
他们想烧掉这些物资
They want the cache burned.
我们不搬走它们吗
We're not movin 'em?
他们想把它们销毁 跟昨天一样
They want them destroyed, like yesterday.
克里斯 那些化学品可能已经过期了
Chris, those chemicals may have expired,
但还是会产生有毒气体 好吗
but they're not safe to breathe, okay?
你一半的战友连防护服都没有
Half your guys don't even have adequate suits.
没有装备
No gear.
我们得马上离开
We need to get out right now.
太疯狂了
That's insane.
有什么好惊讶的
Are you really surprised?
肉食者鄙 未能远谋
Fuckin' desk jockeys.
我是白宫特别助理
I'm Special Assistant to the White House.
看来你们找到了我们一直在找的东西
It seems you have found what we've been looking for.
事实上 这些东西不是...
Actually, this stuff isn't...
干得好 士兵
Good work, soldier.
记你们一功
I'll make sure your hard work is noted.
是这个吗
Is this it?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
给我看看
Show it to me!
你们要马上离开这片区域 往南走
You are to leave the area immediately, heading south.
为了国♥家♥安♥全♥
As a matter of national security,
你和你的人
you and your men are prohibited from speaking
不能跟任何人说你们在这里发现了什么
with anyone about what you found here.
有问题吗
Any questions?
上级要求我们在离开之前
Procedure calls for us to render all weapons useless
把所有武器都销毁
before leaving them.
这个不用你操心
Well, I'm rewriting procedure.
他自称来自白宫
Says he's with the White House.
他们真的想把这里夷为平地
They really wanna blow this place off the map.
这可能是一场政♥治♥噩梦
This could be a political nightmare.
我们入侵本来是为了控制萨♥达♥姆♥的大规模杀伤性武器的
We invaded under the pretext of controlling Saddam's WMD.
我得把这个归档
I gotta file this.
你根本不应该在这里
You weren't even supposed to be here.
你是凯勒吗
You Keller?
正是鄙人
That's me.
指挥官让你去他的办公室
The C.O. would like to see you in his office.
我正打算去找他的
You know, I was just coming to see him.
玩得高兴
Have fun.
进来吧
Come in.
你应该跟别人一起走的
You should have left when the others did.
你总结一下今天发生的事
I want your summary of what happened today.
我们发现了以前的大规模杀伤性武器
We found outdated WMD that the U.S. and our allies
是80年代末 美国和我们的盟友
sold to Saddam in the late '80s
违反了生物武器公约 卖♥♥给萨♥达♥姆♥的
in violation in the Biological Weapons Convention.
我们发现了几枚火箭
We found several rockets with ranges exceeding
射程达到了我们认为萨♥达♥姆♥做不出来的水平
what we thought Saddam capable of,
还有几箱弹头
and several crates of warheads
上面的标记看起来像是伊朗的
with what looked like Iranian markings.
白宫来了一些穿西装的人 在我们完成检查之前
Some suit from the White House came in and lit the place up
把那地方炸毁了
before we could complete our inspections.
今天的发现是以前的弹♥药♥和伊♥拉♥克♥人的武器
Today's find was outdated ammunition and Iraqi small arms.
我代表情报局
I represent the IC, okay?
我们最重要的就是可信度
Accountability is all we have.
你首先是一个美国人
You're an American first.
是你下的命令
Was it you that gave the order
让普莱斯的手下都不♥穿♥防护服的吗
that Price's men not wear their suits?
那是一次严格控制的爆破
It was a controlled blast!
而且当时外面本来就热 超过了37度
And it was over 100 degrees out there.
你还有其他问题吗
You got any further questions?
没有了 先生
No, sir.
那你可以走了
Then you're dismissed.
听起来你今天过得很有趣啊
Sounds like you had an interesting day.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
怎么说
How's that?
指挥官在打电♥话♥
C.O. was on the phone,
感觉他气得要长动脉瘤了
sounded like he gave himself an aneurysm.
还不止一次提到你的名字
Brought up your name more than once.
谢谢告知
Appreciate it.
凯勒
Keller?
司令部收到一些情报 我们得去查查
Command received some intel we gotta check out.
就我们两个吗
Just the ah, just the two of us?
基地人手不够
Base is overextended.
既然你来了 指挥官想让你去工作
And since you're here, the C.O. wants to put you to work.
就是这里吗
This is it?
看来情报不怎么准确啊
Looks like some bad intel.
好吧 我们来看看
All right, let's check it out.
我随后就到
I'll be right behind you.
我去方便一下
I got to ah... take a leak.
C-130的目的地是哪里
Where's the C-130 headed?
德国
Germany.
我打赌你一定很想念他们吧
I bet you miss 'em huh?
想什么
Miss what?
是啊
Yeah, I do.
本来以为周末能有空的
Signed up for weekends stateside man,
哪知道是现在这个鬼样子
not this shit.
我得乘上那架飞机
I need to be on that plane.
你拿到许可了吗
You got your clearance?
没有 但是 我知道你们的重量限制
No... but, I'm aware of your weight restrictions
我得把这个留下
and I'd have to... leave this behind.
气压会很大 你需要这个
It's pressurized but you'll need this.
如果有人问你 就说我们没见过面
If anybody ask ya, we never met.
去吧
Here ya go.
德国 柏林
自从沙漠狐狸之后我就没见过你了
I haven't seen you since Desert Fox.
听着 我
Listen, I...
我需要隐姓埋名一段时间
I need to lay low for a while,
我还需要护照
and I also need a passport.
怎么了
What's goin' on?
我得回美国
I gotta get back to the States.
自911事件以来 进入美国境内
Since 9/11, there's far more scrutiny
需要越来越严的审查了
on civilian travel into the U.S.
我看看我能做什么
I'll see what I can do.
美国在80年代向萨♥达♥姆♥出♥售♥武器这件事
The fact that the U.S. sold weapons to Saddam in the 80s,
公共媒体鲜少提及 但这也不是什么秘密
it's minimized in the media but it's not exactly a secret.
没必要因此杀你灭口
It's not worth getting you killed over.
我们发现装有火箭和弹头的箱子上面
We found crates with these markings we didn't recognize
有我们不认识的标记
containing rockets and warheads which
它们估计射程能打到以色列
could possibly reach Israel.
一周前 我们在伊♥拉♥克♥卷入了一场交火