我们应该把它处理掉
We should get rid of that.
你不觉得留下它会安全一点吗
Don't you feel a little safer?
你知道怎么用那东西吗
You know how to use that thing?
瞄准射击就行 对吧
Just point and shoot, right?
怎么 你是被雇佣兵养大的吗
What, were you raised by mercenaries?
华盛顿特区
我们追着波佩斯库小姐去了
We pursued Miss Popescu to a restaurant
西好莱坞的一家餐馆
in West Hollywood.
她和这个男人从后面溜了出去
She slipped out the back with this man.
他叫泰德·凯勒
Name's Ted Keller.
他是情报局武器检查员 我们中的一员
He's an IC weapons inspector, one of ours.
据报道 他三个月前死于伊♥拉♥克♥
He reportedly died in Iraq three months ago.
她和武器检查员在一起干什么
What's she doing with a weapons inspector?
国安局正在洛杉矶找凯勒先生
NSA is calling up a search for Mr. Keller in Los Angeles.
我们不知道他们为什么要找他
We don't know what their interest in him is.
我希望把这事情能马上清理干净
I want this thing cleaned up immediately.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
该死
Damn.
嘿 吉姆
Hey, Jim?
对
Yeah
你妻子怎么样了
How's the wife?
嗯 是的 我也是
Mmm, yeah, well, same here.
听着 吉姆 我要你帮个忙
Hey listen, Jim, I need to call in a favor.
问题是
The question is,
你知道什么
what do you know,
或者他们认为你知道什么
or what do they think that you know?
给
Here.
这是前几个月的所有东西了
This covers the last few months.
P 费萨尔
P. Faisal?
数千个沙特王子之一
Saudi prince, one of thousands.
他和议员进行过一次闭门会议
He met with the congressman in a closed door meeting.
我不知道细节
I have no details.
还有 副总统
And V.P., Vice President?
过了几天他们开了个简短的会
They had a brief meeting a few days later.
卡尔想谈更长时间 但只给了他五分钟
Carl wanted more time but, was only given five minutes.
这让他很生气
That really made him angry.
我从没见过他那样
I've never seen him like that.
这是什么 这是什么
What about this, what's this?
这就奇怪了
That's funny.
他以前从没看过我的本子
He never went into my book before.
你知道这是关于什么的吗
I mean, do you have any idea what it's about?
关于
Something to do with ah...
能源委员会
energy committee.
他通常喜欢
He usually likes...
曾经喜欢
liked...
带着我去做笔记
to have me along to take notes.
但他最近开始一个人去
But he began going to these alone.
这个呢
What about this one?
下周三
Next Wednesday.
那也是能源委员会
That's energy, too.
一个大的
A big one.
有重要的国际客人
Some important international guest are expected.
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
我要是能看到他的笔记就好了
If only I could see his notes.
你知道他把它们放哪儿了吗
Do you know where he kept 'em?
华盛顿什么都没有
There is nothing in D.C..
他大多数周末都回旧金山
He returned home to San Fran most weekends.
它们可能会在那里
They'd probably be there.
华盛顿特区
系统刚监听到一些
The system just picked up some calls to reporters
我们一直在监视的
that we've been monitoring that seam
凯勒先生打给记者的电♥话♥
to have been made by Mr. Keller.
我正在把记录调出来
I'm having the transcripts sent over now.
你找到位置了吗
Did you get a location?
快了
It's coming.
派个人过去
Send a man in.
我试着给几个记者打电♥话♥ 但没人愿意报道
I tried to call a few reporters, but no one would bite.
看来他们的工作取决于
It seems their jobs depend on remaining
对政♥府♥保持友好
friendly to the administration.
我认识很多记者
I have lots of press contacts.
我可以打几个电♥话♥
Why don't I make some calls?
这不安全
It's not safe.
你现在得远离所有人的视线
You need to stay off everyone's radar right now.
你为什么这么反对留着枪
Why were you so against keeping the gun?
我14岁的时候
When I was 14,
我和一个朋友找到了我爸爸的手♥枪♥
a friend and I found my dad's handgun.
我拿起来 观察枪膛
I ah... picked it up and I was checkin' the chamber,
试着记住他教我的一切
trying to remember everything he taught me.
有人突然出现在门口
Someone suddenly appeared in the doorway.
我吓了一跳
I jumped.
失手打出了子弹
The slide slipped and the gun went off.
那天我爸爸下班很早就回家了
My dad had come home early from work.
子弹擦伤了他的心脏
the bullet grazed his heart.
他在过去的13年里一直需要别人照料才能生活
He spent the last 13 years in assisted living.
他死的时候我还在逃生
I was in hiding when he died.
谢谢你刚才所做的一切
Thank you for what you did back there.
乐意至极
My pleasure.
听着 我要出去一会儿
Listen, I'm gonna go out for a little while.
我要你留在这里
I want you to stay here.
我不想一个人待在这里
I'm not staying here alone!
没事的 我马上回来 好吗
It's okay, I'll be right back, okay?
继续看这本子
Just keep looking through the book.
看看能不能找到别的
See if you can find anything else.
谢谢您
Thank you.
凯勒先生
Mr. Keller.
来吧
Oh, here we go.
多少钱
Cuanto cuesta?
十块
Diez.
你好
Hola.
需要身份证
Necesitamos ID's
你好
Hello?
多久以前
How long ago?
听着 我宁愿当面谈
Look, I'd rather talk in person.
进来吧
Come in.
听着 有一个非常重要的会议 我要迟到了
Look, I'm late for a very important meeting.
这是你现在最重要的会议
This is your most important meeting right now.
好吧 如果是这样的话
Okay, well, if it's so...
洛杉矶一家酒店发现一具男尸
A man's body was found at a hotel in Los Angeles.
你听说了吗
Did you hear about that?
不 我
No, I...
他在追捕伊莱安娜·波佩斯库
He was in pursuit of an Ileana Popescu.
听着 我
Look, I...
少说两句 行吧
Just save it, see...
我们已经知道你的一切了
We already know everything about you.
我知道你什么时候吃饭 睡觉 撒尿
I know when you eat, sleep and piss.
你想妥协于
You're feeling a little bit compromised
波佩斯库小姐 但是听着
by Miss Popsescu's existence, but listen,
这和我无关
that doesn't concern me.
你对她的追捕妨碍了我
Your pursuit of her is getting in my way,
必须现在就停止
and it will stop now.
你疯了
You're crazy.
你最好讲点道理
You better start talking some sense.
我们也知道你去菲律宾的事
We also know about your trips to the Philippines.
哦 你的视频 叫什么来着 你的联络人
Oh, the video of your, how shall we say, liaisons.
天啊 如果暴露出来 那就太尴尬了
God, if that were to come out, that would be embarrassing.
你为什么来这里
Why did you come here?
别管波佩斯库了 好吗
Just lay off Popescu, okay?
还有凯勒 行吗 别搅合了
Oh, and Keller, all right, just drop it.
再见
Bye.
嘿 伙计
Oh hey, man.
怎么样
How's it goin'?
电影精选列表