I like you already.
好吧 伊莲娜会告诉你细节的
All right, Ileana will give you the details.
好的
Great.
到时候见
I'll see you there.
好吧
All right.
心脏骤停
Cardiac arrest.
我现在需要一辆急救车 快
I need a crash cart in two three one, now!
莎娜 莎娜 莎娜
Shanae, Shanae, Shanae!
莎娜
Shanae!
莎娜 这里 这里 莎娜
Shanae, right here, right here, Shanae.
这里 这里
Right here, right here.
这边 莎娜
Over here, Shanae.
就在这里 莎娜
Right here, Shanae.
好了 伙计们 就这样
Okay, guys, that's it.
今晚就这样
That's it for tonight.
可以了
I think you got it.
就这样 晚安
That's it, goodnight.
给你
Here ya go.
议员让我替他致歉
The congressman sends his apologies.
他们提前了他的航♥班♥
They pushed up his flight.
他希望你能重新考虑 向我倾诉
He hoped you'd reconsider and confide in me.
什么 你不介意在酒吧见陌生人吗
What, you don't mind meeting strange men in bars?
这里有陌生人吗
Are there strange men here?
我们留下吃晚饭吗
Are we staying for dinner?
我今晚突然就空闲了
My evening's suddenly open.
那么 一个漂亮的俄♥罗♥斯♥女孩
So, how does a nice Russian girl come to work
为什么在美国国会议员手下工作呢
for a U.S. Congressman?
应该说 一个漂亮的美国女孩
A nice, American girl, you mean.
我出生在这里 我的家人搬回到
I was born here, and my family moved
罗马尼亚 不是俄♥罗♥斯♥ 那时我才五岁
back to Romania, not Russia, when I was five.
那你为什么回来了
What brought you back?
家里有很多麻烦
There's a lot of trouble back home.
我有个妹妹
I have a little sister.
但她...
But she got...
和一些坏人混在一起
Mixed up with some bad people.
我觉得我们一直在谈论我
I feel like all we're doing is talking about me.
好吧 你想知道什么
Okay, what do you, what do you want to know?
你可以告诉我一个应该两个月前死在伊♥拉♥克♥的人
You can tell me how you're sitting in front of me
现在是怎么坐在我面前的
when supposedly you died in Iraq two months ago.
那听起来是个有趣的故事
That could be an interesting story.
你真的做了不少功课啊
Wow, you really did your homework, huh?
我们被告知要在美国准备好入侵的时候离开
Well, we were told to leave as the U.S. prepared
但有很多未经证实的
to invade, but there was a lot of unsubstantiated
事情被宣告为事实 而我只是
statements being released as fact and I just,
我想把检查进行到底
I wanted to see the inspections through to the end.
所以 哪怕弹如雨下你都要留下吗
So, you stayed even with bombs raining down?
是啊 我脑子一直不是很清楚
Yeah well, I don't always think things through.
找到什么了吗
Find anything?
这就是我想和国会议员谈的
That's what I wanted to talk to the congressman about.
来吧
Come on.
我们得走了
We have to go.
现在
Now!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
快点
Come on.
别碰我
Leave me alone.
今天一架回旧金山的飞机
Was killed today on a flight
坠毁了
returning to San Francisco.
国会议员的飞机坠毁了
The congressman plane went down.
目前尚未查明原因
There are no apparent causes yet.
再说一次
Once again...
乘客名单上有民♥主♥党议员
show that the flight log lists Democratic Congressman
加州的卡尔·马瑟斯和三名机组人员
Carl Mathers of California and three crew members on board.
无人生还
There are no survivors.
无人生还
Everyone's gone.
无人生还
Everybody's gone.
无人
There's no...
就这里 在这里停车就行
Right here, just pull in right here.
♪现在是凌晨四点 我不知道该怎么办♪
♪ It's four in the morning and I don't know what to do ♪
♪虽然酒瓶空了♪
♪ Although the bottle's empty ♪
♪我的心啊 上帝啊 里面还满是你♪
♪ My mind well, Lord, it's still full of you ♪
♪当我伸手去拿电♥话♥时♪
♪ And as I reach down for the phone ♪
♪我意识到♪
♪ I realize ♪
♪是的 我知道♪
♪ Yes I know that ♪
♪我不能打给你♪
♪ I've got to leave it alone ♪
♪哦♪
♪ Oh ♪
♪因为我发现了♪
♪ Because I found out ♪
伙计们 需要什么
Hey guys, what can I get ya?
请给我两杯伏特加杜松子酒 谢谢
Two vodka tonics, please.
♪我发现了♪
♪ Well I found out ♪
我以为你更喜欢喝啤酒
I thought you were more of a beer guy.
杜松子酒能缓解神经紧张
The tonic will help with the nerves.
别说伏特加了
Not to mention the vodka.
♪我发现了你的目的♪
♪ I found out what you were all about ♪
♪如果火车减速♪
♪ And if this train slows down ♪
♪也许我们会再见面♪
♪ Maybe I'll see you around ♪
我几个小时前才见过他
I just saw him a few hours ago.
♪如果你不能振作起来♪
♪ If you can't get your own self together ♪
♪你怎么和我在一起 ♪
♪ How're you going be together with me? ♪
伙计们 给你们
Hey guys, here you go.
♪总是谈论你的爱♪
♪ Always talking about your love♪
我得去找零
I'll have to break it.
♪当它不在的时候 女孩 因为你不在乎♪
♪ Well when it ain't there, girl 'cause you don't care, ♪
我本来要上那架飞机的
I could have been on that plane.
♪关于我的感受♪
♪ About how I feel ♪
♪不 你不知道 我发现了♪
♪ No you don't and I found out ♪
那些人是谁 你为什么要躲开他们
Who are those men? Why are you running from them?
我想是因为我在沙漠里发现的东西
I think it's about what I found in the desert.
你发现了什么
What did you find?
给你
Here you go.
♪我发现了你的目的♪
♪ I found out what you were all about ♪
♪如果火车减速♪
♪ And if this train slows down ♪
♪也许我会♪
♪ Maybe I'll ♪
你♥他♥妈♥占我便宜
You kidding me with this shit?
♪也许我们会再见面♪
♪ Maybe I'll see you around ♪
迈克 赶走这家伙
Mike, this guy out, now!
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
放开我
Get off me!
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
放开我
Get off me!
对不起 先生
Oh, I'm so sorry, sir.
我们不能让你这样开车
We can't let you drive like this.
好吧 我们帮你叫出租车
All right, we'll call you a cab.
他们想要什么
What do they want?
我是个弃子
I'm a loose end.
他们怎么找到你的
How did they find you?
我不知道
I don't know.
远程访问连接
听着 如果议员的飞机坠毁
Look, if the congressman's plane crash
不是意外
wasn't an accident, okay, and you were
而你应该和他在一起的
supposed to be with him, they might not
那他们可能不是冲我来的
even know about me.
什么
What?
我
Me?
有人想对我怎么样吗
What would anyone want with me?
你还有其他电♥话♥吗
Do you have any other phones?
奇了怪了
That's funny.
它在试着连接
It's trying to connect.
没有客房♥服务 但至少在水边
No room service, but at least it's on the water.
别动
Don't move!
掏空你们的口袋
Empty your pockets.
车呢
Where's the car?
电影精选列表