伊娃在吗
Is Eva here?
不 她去商店了
Ah, no, she went to the store.
你们想进来吗
You guys wanna come in?
谢谢
Thanks.
沃伦 我们有伴了
Hey Warren, we got company!
嘿 伙计
Oh, hey man.
很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you're back.
我想给你看点东西
There's something I wanna show you.
我一直在调查
I been doing some research into the identity
照片上的飞机尾部标识
of that tail fin in the photo.
我追踪了那些电♥话♥
I traced the call letters.
它是用一个与商标不匹配的名字注册的
It's registered under a name that doesn't
全球投资的商标
match the logo, Global Investments,
但后来我注意到尾部被重新粉刷过
but then I noticed that the tail section had been repainted.
我有个朋友在加州研究院工作
I had a buddy of mine at Cal Research
擅长这个 他就试着
enhance this and he came with an I.D.
从表层油漆的阴影中
from the shadow of the raised paint,
复原出了杜普利制药公♥司♥
the Dupree Drug Corporation.
我反复核对了他们的董事会
Now, I cross-checked their Board of Directors
以及主要的投资者让我找到了诺德公♥司♥
and major investors which led me to the Nord Corporation.
现在 他们的标志 是这个的变体
Now, their logo, it's a variation on this,
他们的董事会成员几乎是一样的
and they have virtually the same Board of Directors
而且 是 是 本质上和杜普利是同一个实体
and are, are, are, are in essence the same entity as Dupree.
杜普利两年前把那架飞机转到了诺德
Dupree transferred that jet to Nord two years ago.
这是他们的网站
This is their website.
我们距离约书亚树之间有多少摄像头
How many cameras are between us here and say, Joshua Tree?
你是说所有的摄像头吗
You mean all cameras?
只有能追踪汽车的
Just the ones that could track a car.
嗯 我们还没查得太清楚
Yeah, well, we're not quite at London numbers, yet,
不过也差不多了
but we're getting there fast.
什么路线
What route?
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.
早上好
Morning.
请出示驾照和行驶证
License and registration, please.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
随机检查酒驾
Random sobriety check point.
在这个时间查
At this hour?
是 是她的车
It's ah... it's her car.
身份证 小姐
I.D., miss.
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
一滴也没有
Not a drop.
我们只是想早点出发 避免堵车
We're just trying to get a jump on traffic.
谢谢 记得安全驾驶
Thank you, drive safely.
谢谢您
Thank you.
生日快乐
Happy Birthday.
克里斯·普莱斯
Chris Price.
他
He, uh...
他过世了
He's gone.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
找到了
Got 'em.
这些是我们在伊♥拉♥克♥和武器一起找到的
These were found with the weapons we uncovered in Iraq.
这份备忘录的日期是2001年4月
This memo's dated April, 2001.
看来诺德向伊♥拉♥克♥提供了生物制剂
It seems Nord was supplying biological agent to Iraq.
用来对付伊朗吗
To use on Iran?
他们是我们名单上的下一个
They're next on our list.
对伊♥拉♥克♥进行贸易禁运了啊
I thought there was an embargo on trade with Iraq.
这些不是通过正常渠道过去的
These didn't come through normal channels.
但这不对啊
What doesn't add up is that Saddam knew
如果萨♥达♥姆♥知道我们已经盯死他了
we really had it in for him, and that if he
如果他接受了这些
accepted these, that he'd no longer
他将不再能否认了 我们就有证据
have deniability, we would have had the proof
让公众支持
to get the public behind the invasion
911事件之后的入侵
that 9/11 eventually made possible.
不 他会以为这是个圈套
No, he would have thought it was a setup.
更可能的是 我们悄悄地提供给了一些持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥者
More likely, we quietly supplied it to some dissidents,
而如果萨♥达♥姆♥缴获了武器
and if Saddam captured the weapons, he would have
他就会把它们藏起来 不让检查员看到
hidden them from inspectors.
也许他根本不知道自己有什么
Maybe he didn't even know what he had.
不管怎样 我们肯定都必须
Either way, we would have been tryin'
过去把它们拿回来
to get 'em back from the moment we went in.
这个也有诺德符号♥
This one also has the Nord symbol.
这好像是一份医疗货物的送货单
It seems to be a delivery memo for a medical shipment
制♥造♥者是
manufactured by...
杜普利制药公♥司♥
The Dupree Drug Corporation.
这个标志也在他们给
This logo was on a bottle of drugs they gave
克里斯的一瓶药上
Chris at the V.A.
你在干什么
What are you doin'?
谁 嘿 冷静 我们是克里斯的朋友 好吗
Who, hey, hey, hey, we're friends of Chris's, okay?
他只是让我们顺道来拿点东西
He just, he asked us to stop by and pick up a few things.
我希望你是克里夫
I hope you're Cliff.
是的
That's right.
华盛顿特区
约书亚树那有辆新车
There's a new car at the Joshua Tree location.
车牌是最近被偷的
Its plates were recently reported stolen.
我是吉姆
Hey, it's Jim.
我们在那座沙漠小屋找到了目标
We got a hit at that desert house.
他一定在那里 我知道
He's gotta be there, I know it.
我厌倦了拍苍蝇
I'm tired of swatting flies.
必须一击即中
Just make sure you're accurate.
克里斯说你以前在越南
So, Chris said you were in Vietnam.
我曾在休伊做一名枪手
I was a gunner on a Huey.
参战的全部原因都是谎言
The whole reason for going to war was a lie.
我是说 这 现在的战争
I mean, this... the current war.
这是对宣传的巧妙运用
It was a masterful use of propaganda.
出于什么目的
To what end?
你听说过
Did you ever hear of the
新美国世纪计划吗
Project for the New American Century?
你有在等客人吗
Are you expecting visitors?
没有啊
Hell, no.
听着 克里夫 你有地下室吗
Listen, Cliff, do you have a basement?
没有
No!
怎么回事
What the hell's goin' on?
克里斯死了
Chris is dead! Okay?
我早该告诉你的 好吧
I should have told you earlier, all right.
我们在伊♥拉♥克♥发现了一些东西 他们因此杀了他 好吗
We found something in Iraq and they killed him for it, okay?
我们将是下一个
And we're next.
什么意思 克里斯死了
What do you mean, Chris is dead?
他死了
He's dead!
你有武器吗
Okay, do you have any weapons?
他的枪
His gun.
枪没用
The gun's useless.
弹♥药♥用完了
I'm out of ammo.
这可是限♥量♥版
Hey, that's irreplaceable.
我也是
So am I.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit!
跑去那座山
Run for that hill.
找掩护
Take cover.
你说啥 跑
Run?
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我们得离开这里
We gotta get outta here.
天啊
Oh, man.
坚持
Hang on.
亲爱的
Hey honey.
嘿
Hey.
你怎么又回来这么晚呀
What kept you this time?
风波不断
It's a constant shit storm.
既然现在我们终于掌握了主动权
Now that we've finally taken the reins,
得开始改变一些政策了
there's policy to undo.
新闻开始说我们可能永远不会
The news is starting to say we may never
找到大规模杀伤性武器
find the WMD's.
我们会找到它们的
电影精选列表