你为什么瞒着我们
Why'd you keep it from us?
如果我没有接那个秘密任务 我的队员都还会活着
If I didn't take that job, they'd all be alive.
所以这是私人恩怨
So, it was personal.
你懂的
You understand.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
我也是
Me too.
你请客 -我破产了
You're buying. - I'm broke.
这话比你死的时候更搞笑
You were funnier when you were dead.
很高兴又和你在一起了
Great spending time with you again.
但你需要洗个澡
But you could use a shower.
纪念 巴尼·罗斯 队长
托尔·罗德 你欠我20块
Toll Road, you owe me 20 bucks.
我想你不需要戴眼镜了
Guess you won't be needing glasses.
还不错
Not bad.
向我那些永不放弃的朋友们致敬
Salute to my friends who never quit.
为你们所有人干杯
Cheers to you all.
干杯 -干杯
Salud. - Salute.
向你们致敬
To you guys.
船上那句老掉牙的话怎么说的 圣诞?
What about that corny quote on the ship, Christmas?
你不用再重复了 托尔·罗德 -"让我的牺牲有价值!"
You don't need to repeat that, Toll Road. - "Make my sacrifice count!"
是啊 去你的吧
Yeah, fuck you.
别再为难他了
Stop giving him such a hard time.
我觉得这很甜蜜
I think it's sweet.
啊 真甜蜜
Aw. That's sweet.
他们都嫉妒你 因为你是最帅的
They're all just jealous because you're the most handsome one.
我知道
I know.
爱情不是很美好吗
Ain't love beautiful?
嘿 托尔·罗德
Hey, Toll Road.
真的吗
Really?
巴尼·罗斯 起死回生
Barney Ross, back from the dead.
只有你能毫发无伤地从炙热的地狱中走出来
Only you could walk away from a blazing inferno with not a scratch on you.
你就像一只不死凤♥凰♥ 浴火重生
You are like a mythical bird raising up from the ashes.
我不明白你是怎么做到的 -等一下
I don't know how you do it. - Just a moment.
我很放松 我在跟我的英雄说话呢
I am relaxed. I'm trying to talk to my hero over here.
你能给我点空间吗 轻松呆?
Would you give me some space please, Easy Day?
嘿 笨蛋 有时间吗
Hey, lame brain, you got a minute?
当然有 -一个小问题
Of course. - A minor question.
过来吧
Step right in.
给你 一个垃圾
There it is. Piece of junk.
我想死这个了
I missed this.
谢谢 我的朋友 -没事
Thanks, my friend. - Yeah.
我想知道 -手是谁的?
I need to know. - Who the corpse is?
没错
Exactly.
你真的没想过珍宝虾发生什么了?
You ever wonder what happened to Jumbo Shrimp?
警告 前方地势太低
Warning. Terrain ahead. Too low.
警告 没有起落装置 请拉升
Warning. No landing gear. Pull up.
你没在飞机上面
You didn't.
噢 是 我在过的
Oh, yes, I did.
电影精选列表