She squats down on top of you and releases her bladder.
这是一种非常解放的感觉
It's very liberating.
哇 世界级的变♥态♥
Wow, a world-class pervert.
你知道什么是"黄金雨"吗
You know what is a golden shower?
你看起来像是以前干过这种事的人
You look like the type who has had one before.
我要裁掉这些废物
I'm cutting these losers.
我听过太多了 -现在是调音时间 该听音乐了
I heard too much of that. - It's tune time. Time for music.
太老了
It's ancient.
很舒缓
It's soothing.
舒缓吗 -是的
Soothing? - Yeah.
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
你知道吗 我昨晚焦虑发作
You know I had a panic attack last night.
真的吗 你确定? -是的
Did you really? Are you sure? - Yeah.
就像你不寒而栗
Like your skin starts to crawl?
心跳加速? -没错
Your heart is beating? - You know it.
吃点安♥眠♥药♥ 假装你对生活很满意
Just take some Xanax and pretend you're happy with your life.
我很高兴
I am happy.
顺便说一句 你是最差的医生 没有之一
By the way, you're the worst doctor, ever.
也许吉娜对你太苛刻了
Maybe it's Gina who's making you anxious.
她能让我平静下来
She actually relaxes me.
这就是...工作
It's this... this... The job.
不
No.
有些男人根本就不适合谈恋爱
Some guys are just not meant for companionship.
面对现实吧 -太糟了
Face the facts. - Wrong.
也许你想以痛苦的老样子死去 但我不想
Maybe you want to die a bitter old sod, but not me.
我想要开朗 快乐
I want to be cheerful, happy.
但是我会去养老院看你的
But I will come visit you in the home.
保证吗 -名誉担♥保♥
Promise? - Scout's honor.
让我们看看发生了什么
Let's see what's going on.
一个女孩在我身上滴了热蜡
One of them was covering me in hot candle wax.
算了
Forget it.
起爆器呢
Where are the detonators?
做梦
Never!
你妻子
Your wife.
别动我老婆 不 真♥主♥啊
Not my wife. No, Allahu Akbar.
下一个就是你儿子
Your son is next.
求求你 别动我儿子 求你了
P-Please, not my son. Please.
把起爆器给我 我很快就能搞定
Give me the detonators, and I'll make it quick.
我的儿子 亚当...
My son, Adam...
这是你无法改变的事实
This is a fact you cannot change.
把起爆器给我 否则...
Give me the detonators or...
别动我儿子
Not my son.
你来决定
Your choice.
好 好的
Okay. Okay.
在控制室里
They are in control room.
安全密♥码♥是...
The code to the safe is...
八
eight,
一
one,
四
four,
二
two...
七
seven.
明智的选择
Wise choice.
来叫醒孩子们吧
Let's wake up the kids.
准备好了吗 -是的
Ready? - Yep.
这是从哪里来的呢
Where'd that come from?
这会很有趣的
Ah, this is gonna be fun.
遭到攻击 -开始反击
LZ's hot. - Here we go.
来了 -高射炮!
Incoming! - Flak!
情报有误
Intel was off.
要有创意!
Get creative!
明白了
Got it.
探探底就走
Touch and go.
好了 集♥合♥ 振作起来
Okay, rally up. Rally up.
我来开路好吗? -不用了
Am I driving lead? - Nah.
带贡纳去监视 然后投入战斗
Take Gunner to overwatch and fall in.
着陆!
Touch!
祝你狩猎愉快
Happy hunting.
去看看 武器工厂出事了
Check it out. There's something happening at the weapons plant.
我们正在查看
We're on it.
有四辆车和许多士兵
I count four vehicles and a lot of ops.
好的 我们来努力削减对方人数
Well, let's make less of them.
先生 我有一种新的交通工具
Sir, I have a new transport.
太棒了
Excellent.
告诉豹猫我们拿到了
Tell Ocelot we have them.
我们走吧
Let's go.
已就位
In position.
上车
Load up!
拉赫马特有起爆器
Rahmat's got the detonators.
贡纳 你看到他们了吗?
Gunner, you got eyes on them?
目标就像车前灯的灯罩
Like crystal in headlights.
贡纳 你没击中目标
Gunner, you're way off target.
你需要导盲犬吗
What do you need, a seeing-eye dog?
该死的瞄准点
Damn spots.
史蒂夫·旺德 你应该检查一下你的瞄准镜
Hey, Stevie Wonder, you might want to get that prescription checked.
小心点 李 你在哪儿
Heads up. Lee, where are you?
看来我们要开始行动了
Looks like we're making our entrance.
抓稳你的枪把
Hold on to your huevos.
让我们起飞吧 宝贝!
Let's fly, baby!
这人到底是谁
Who the fuck is this now?
我们该怎么办 老大
What do we do, boss?
杀了他们
Kill them.
开火!
Open fire!
贡纳 我们需要帮助
Gunner, we could use some help!
我已经戒酒六个月了
Six months sober.
这就是我要说的 贡纳
Now that's what I'm talking about, Gunner.
你能甩掉他们吗?
Can you lose them?
我们进去了 -收到
We're inside! - Copy.
分头行动
Split up.
加兰 我们去找目标
Galan, we'll take point.
你去追逃跑的混♥蛋♥ -收到
You go after that squirter. - Copy.
我们失去了50口径的机♥枪♥
We lost the .50 cal.
把车停在他旁边
Pull up alongside him.
是时候即兴发挥了
Time to improvise.
我能即兴表演
I can improvise.
腹部中枪 你会活下来的
Gut shot. You'll live.
也许不会
Maybe not.
加兰 你特么在干什么
Galan, what the fuck are you doing?
我在随机应变
I'm improvising.
里面发生了什么事? 我要马上知道情况
What's going on in there? I need a status report now!
再干掉一个就到拉赫马特了
One more and we're on Rahmat.
搞什么 轻松呆?
What the fuck, Easy?
今天太难了
Only easy day was yesterday.
是的
Yep.
首战告捷还是出师不利?
Initial success or total failure?
首战告捷
Initial success.
我没子弹了 我要进攻了
I'm out of ammo. I'm coming in.
你是说出师不利吗
You mean total failure.
圣诞你在哪 他们拿到起爆器了
Christmas, where are you? The detonators are compromised.
他们在西边 正往北走
They're on the west side heading north.
别让拉赫马特带着起爆器离开
Don't let Rahmat leave with those detonators
否则会有很多人丧命
or there's gonna be a lot of dead people.
上车吧 废柴们 我们要去购物了
Get in, losers! We're going shopping!
小心身后
You might want to watch your six!
往洞里开火 伙计们
Fire in the hole, fellas!
走
Moving!
掩护我
Cover me!
来了
Incoming!
别担心伙计 我永远不会抛弃你
Don't worry, my friend. I would never leave you behind.
我找不到好的射击角度
I can't get the angle!
我没照明弹了 -该死 巴尼
I'm out of flares. - Damn it, Barney!
继续执行任务 圣诞
电影精选列表