is in a wonderful variety of pieces.
不要对着炸♥弹♥开枪
Don't shoot by the bomb!
帕维尔 你看到老鼠了吗
Pavel, you have eyes on the rat?
是的长官 -位置
Yes, sir. - Location?
一楼走廊
Corridor, deck one.
第二层甲板 -什么东西?
Deck two. - What?
军官餐厅 三甲板
Officers' dining area, deck three.
一路走好 朋友
Rubber side down, mate.
他在船尾
He's on the stern.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
我以为你不会再过这种生活了
Thought you were done with this life.
让巴尼的朋友死是对巴尼的不尊重
It would be disrespectful to Barney's memory to let his friend die.
我喜欢这个造型
I like the look.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那我们开始吧 -好的
Then let's get to it. - Okay.
这里一切都封得严严实实
Everything's sealed tight down here.
没错 焊接得也很好
Yeah, these are welded up solid too.
好吧 那接下来呢
Okay, so what's next?
舱底排水系统
Bilge system.
什么? -舱底的排水系统
What? - Bilge system.
在紧急情况下 水会被排到船上干燥的地方
In emergencies, it clears water from the ship's dry areas.
如果你能打开它 我们应该就能离开这里
If you get it open, it should let us out of here.
来吧伙计 让我们把这该死的东西打开
Come on, man. Let's get this fucking thing open.
哦 根本没动 -别废话 得弄湿才行
Well, that ain't budging. - No shit. It's got to get wet.
什么?
What?
如果它是湿的 就可以打开
Wet. If it gets wet, it'll open.
好吧 有人想小便吗 -我要尿尿
Well, anybody gotta pee? - I gotta go.
我们跳伞到这里后 我还没尿过
I've had to piss since we HALO'd in here.
请给我一点隐私好吗
A little privacy, please?
舌骨
The hyoid bone.
它是人体中唯一一块与其他骨骼没有连接的骨骼
It's the only bone in the human body not connected to any others.
它就在嘴里 没有它你就没法说话
It's right here in the throat. Without it, we cannot speak.
我要用手 把拉赫马特那个混♥蛋♥的舌骨
With these hands, I will claw the hyoid bone
从喉咙里拔♥出♥来♥
from the throat of that fucker Rahmat,
插♥进♥他男朋友的屁♥眼♥里
stick it up his boyfriend's culo,
然后让他们两个都道歉
then make both of their asses apologize
最后让他们溺死在自己的血液里
while they drown in their own blood.
巴尼是我的榜样
Barney was my hero.
我不想说了 我不能说了
I do not speak, I cannot speak,
因为我的脑子里充满了这些残酷的幻想
because my mind is full of these brutal, visceral fantasies,
想象一下我会把它变成可怕的现实
fantasies that will now become a hellish reality.
你应该继续保持沉默
You should go back to not talking.
好了 -谁愿意钻进去?
Done. - Any takers?
这能帮我们找到杀害巴尼的凶手吗
This will lead us to the men who killed Barney?
啊 是的
Uh, yes.
我要为他报仇
I will avenge him.
原来他喜欢"黄金雨"
Guess he does like golden showers.
我们说话这会儿 龙白已经在路上了
Lyong Bai is en route to you as we speak.
我希望我的队员能活着回来
I expect to have my team returned alive.
当然可以 不信守承诺还算什么男人呢
Of course. For what is a man without his word?
做好交换的准备
Prepare for exchange.
出发了
Moving out!
这边走 -好
This way. - Okay.
你的队友见到你一定会很高兴的 对吧
Your friends will be really happy to see you, right?
大概不会吧
Probably not.
吉娜会不得不承认她需要我
Gina will have to admit she needs me.
数到三 -好
On three. - Yeah.
三
Three.
这里没人
Nobody here.
不是吧
No shit.
他们去哪了
Where did they go?
你闻到尿味了吗
You smell piss?
是的
Yeah.
我们要保持安静 直到该大声说话时
We're gonna stay quiet until it's time to get loud.
来 来 这边
Okay, okay. Yeah.
趴在地上
Get on the ground!
是时候大声说话了吗
Time to get loud?
你才需要趴在地上 伙计
It's you who needs to get down on the ground, pal.
不然怎样
Or what?
不然会被敢死队干掉
Or get wasted by an Expendable.
别告诉我你见到我很高兴
Don't tell me. You're happy to see me.
严格来说你已经不是敢死队了 圣诞
Technically, you're not an Expendable anymore, Christmas.
尤其是你
Especially you.
很高兴见到你 -我也是
Such a pleasure. - Likewise.
时机很好 轻松呆
Great timing. Easy Day.
圣诞快乐
Feliz Navidad.
这是我的斧头吗
Is that my Traumahawk?
是的 -你喜欢吗
Yeah. - How do you like it?
我越来越喜欢了 -你怎么这么久才来?
Growing on me. - What took you so long?
你以为我会相信
Did you think that I was gonna believe
你只是把刀送给我吗
you were actually just gifting me your knife?
你把你的刀送给她了?
You gifted her your knife?
他们说浪漫已死
And they say romance is dead.
他在刀里放了追踪器 不过这都是我计划的一部分
He put a tracker in it. It was all part of the plan.
抱歉
Sorry.
我觉得有点被利用了
I feel a little used.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
嘿 贡纳 注意身后
Hey, Gunner, watch our six.
我喜欢你的头发
I like your hair.
你的新朋友是谁 -德夏
Who's your new friend? - Decha.
巴尼的老朋友 他们中的佼佼者
Old friend of Barney's. Kicks ass with the best of them.
巴尼的朋友对我来说都很好
Any friend of Barney's is all right by me.
拉赫马特绑♥架♥了马什 -我很难过
Rahmat took Marsh. - I'm devastated.
当务之急 托尔·罗德 我需要你看一样东西
First things first. Toll Road, I need you to take a look at something.
这是一个巨大的炸♥弹♥
It's a big fucking bomb.
我们没拿到的起爆器
With the detonators that we didn't get.
我们完蛋了
We're fucked.
你能详细说明吗
Can you elaborate?
这玩意儿27分钟后就会爆♥炸♥
This thing's wired to go in 27 minutes.
它是防篡改的 有水银开关
It's tamperproof. Got mercury switches.
关闭这玩意儿的唯一方法就是找到远程终止开关
The only way we're shutting this bad boy down is to find the remote kill switch.
那是最后一道防线
That's the last line of defense.
它是近距离控制
Now, it's short range,
所以不管谁带着它 都会在这艘船上
so whoever has that on their person is on this fucking boat.
拉赫马特 -拉赫马特
Rahmat. - Rahmat.
谁是拉赫马特?
Who's Rahmat?
就是他杀了巴尼
Guy who killed Barney.
我们可能刚进入俄♥罗♥斯♥海域
We probably just entered Russian waters.
这艘船被装扮成了一艘美国航♥空♥母舰
Dressing this ship to look like a US aircraft carrier
并且带着一枚即将在俄♥罗♥斯♥海岸爆♥炸♥的核弹
with a primed nuke about to blow off the coast of Russia.
这将引发第三次世界大战
It's going to start World War III.
时间紧迫 准备行动
Clock is ticking. Let's lock and load.
新位置 甲板边
New location, deckside.
现在的关键就是这个终止开关
It's all about this kill switch now.
干掉拉赫马特才能终止
Switch off Rahmat permanently.
好吧 你能给我们做个"又吵又闹的家伙"吗
Well, can you make us something loud and messy?
教皇会在树林里拉屎吗(俚语:那还用说)
Does the pope shit in the woods?
不 教皇不会在树林里拉屎
No, the pope don't shit in the woods.
也不会在一只熊旁边拉屎 你为什么要问这个
Or next to a bear. Why you gotta say shit like that?
那是什么?
What is that?
哦 该死 是个炸♥弹♥
Oh, shit! Bomb!
该死
Shit!
特么
Fuck it!
不用谢
You're welcome.
别客气
Don't mention it.
很高兴回来
Good to be back.
我支持你
I got you.
谢谢你
Thanks.
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, puta.
我来对付他
I got him.
托尔·罗德
电影精选列表