How much for it back, Yoda?
嘿
Hey!
戒指你带不走 混♥蛋♥
It stays here, asshole.
我的背
My back.
你们也看到了
You see,
后面就是羞辱和仁慈的问题
what we have here is a matter of humiliation and human kindness.
因为那些愚蠢的理由 我的朋友很喜欢他的戒指
My friend here loves his ring for all of his stupid reasons.
如果各位能还给他
And it would be very nice and civilized
那样会很友好 很文明
if you gents would understand that principle.
但既然你选择了...
But since you choose to be...
巴尼 怎么说来着? -固执己见
Barney, what's the word? - Obstinate.
太长了
Too long.
犯傻
Dumbbells.
犯傻
Dumbbells.
你们让我别无选择 白♥痴♥
You leave me no other choice, dinky.
不用谢 -你变慢了
You're welcome. - You're slowing down.
轮我了 娘炮
My turn, bitch.
来嘛 宝贝 来嘛 牛仔 放马过来
Come on, chuck. Come on, cowboy. Bring it.
他醒来了 给他备好啤酒
Get him a beer when he wakes up.
你差点杀了我
You almost killed me.
我还以为你背疼
I thought you had a bad back.
真是个奇迹 刚刚康复了
You know, it's a miracle. It just went away.
我真的不需要这样爱的盛宴
You know, I really didn't need this lovefest.
我喜欢和你在一起
I like spending time with you.
下次带我去骑马 好吗?
Next time, take me on a pony ride, okay?
好的
Okay.
侦察小队 情况如何
Overwatch, what is the status?
长官 有三个士兵保护着将军
Sir, there are three soldiers guarding the general.
你需要支援
You're gonna need backup.
我重复一遍 等待支援
I repeat, wait for backup.
特么 他在做什么
What the fuck is he doing?
不 不 求你了不要
No, no, no. No, no, please. Please, don't.
近来可好 将军
What's up, General?
是我眼花了吗 -什么
Are my eyes deceiving me? - Why?
贡纳头上戴了个什么
What's that thing on Gunner's head?
看起来像一只生病的猫
It looks like a sick cat.
好可爱的猫
Cats are cute.
那看起来像风滚草
That looks like tumbleweed.
晚上好 大个子
Hey, good evening, big man.
我们来谈谈你头上的东西是什么
Let's talk. What's that thing on your head?
这个假发
Oh, the wig?
是的 假发 -问题是 为什么戴假发
Yeah, the wig. - Question is, why?
我在网上和一个女孩聊天
Well, I was chatting with this girl on the Internet
她喜欢70年代的造型
and she likes that '70s look, you know.
费拉·福赛特的形象
The Farrah Fawcett thing.
理解 你见过她吗
Got it. You met her yet?
我为什么要见她 我喜欢神秘
Why... Why would I do that? I like the mystery.
明白吗 -明白 很有道理
Understand? - Yeah, that makes sense.
看起来很特别 -确实
Sounds special. - It does.
我更喜欢他喝醉的样子
I liked him better when he was a drunk.
我明白你的意思 我也是
I know what you mean. Me too.
我为你感到高兴
I'm happy for you.
这是新来的吗
Hey, is this the new guy?
嘿 是轻松呆
Hey, it's Easy Day.
好伙计 前特种部队成员
Good man. Ex-special forces.
嘿 巴尼 -嘿 轻松哥
Hey, Barney. - Hey, Easy.
这是我们的狙击手吗
This our sniper?
别担心 我有专门为我眼镜设计的瞄准镜
Don't worry about it. I got a prescription scope.
怎么了
What?
好吧 鹰眼 记住这张脸
Well, Hawkeyes, remember this face.
别打到我了
Don't shoot it by accident.
不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
这个人是谁
Who's this guy?
你越来越不行了 伙计
You're slipping, pal.
你雇了他 他是加列戈的儿子
You hired him. That's Galgo's son.
我遗传了我父亲的视力和心灵还有性冲动
I have the eyesight, the heart and the sex drive of my father.
别告诉我他跟他父亲一样话多
Tell me he doesn't talk as much as his father.
他话更多 -不会吧
He's worse. - No.
而且是双倍的多
Twice as bad.
这将是一个漫长的旅程
It's gonna be a long trip.
我是加兰
I am Galan.
这有什么意义吗
That suppose to mean something?
应该有点意义
It's supposed to mean a little something.
好了别废话了 都看着我
All right, cut the bullshit. All eyes on me.
穿西装的是谁
Who's the suit?
他叫马什
His name is Marsh.
在认识你之前我和他合作过
I did a few things with him before I met you.
他是中情局的 -嘿 巴尼 最近怎么样
He's CIA. - Hey, Barney, how you doing?
你好吗 马什
How you doing, Marsh?
他们怎么样了
How they hanging?
状态恢复中
Gravity's setting in.
欢迎加入我们
Welcome to the club.
虽然我很想和你们寒暄一下
As much as I would like to exchange pleasantries with you guys,
但手头有一件急事
there's a pressing matter at hand.
认识下苏瓦尔图·拉赫马特
Meet Suharato Rahmat.
一个前英国公民变成了军♥火♥商
Former British national turned arms dealer.
他有一支私人军队
He has his own private army and he's been hired
他被一个非常危险的客户雇去
to steal some detonators for nuclear missiles
偷一些核导弹的引爆装置
for a very dangerous client.
有传言说那个客户的名字叫"豹猫"
Word on the street is the client's name is Ocelot.
如果那些起爆器落入豹猫之手
Now, those detonators get in the hands of Ocelot,
他打算使用它们制♥造♥国际混乱
he's planning on using them to create an international incident.
我们绝不能允许这种情况发生
We can't let that happen.
这就是你们来的原因
So that's where you guys come in.
降落后你会发现卡扎菲在利比亚的旧军用化工厂
Your landing zone is Qaddafi's old chemical war plant in Libya,
我听说每年这个时候那里很美
which I hear is very nice this time of year.
你们的任务是确保起爆器留在那里
Your mission is to make sure the detonators stay there.
行吧
All right?
我就知道这么多 祝好运
That's all I got. Good luck.
巴尼 保证他们的安全
Barney, keep 'em tucked.
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
豹猫行动 -嗯哼
Operation Ocelot. - Mm-hmm.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna tell me?
当你不再惹你女朋友的时候
When you stopped playing footsies with your girlfriend.
为什么圣诞对豹猫的任务这么生气
Hey, why's Christmas so pissed about this Ocelot mission?
圣诞是这样的
He's just being Christmas.
明白 -他很了解巴尼
Copy that. - He knows Barney very well.
他很清楚该怎么做才能消灭豹猫
He knows exactly how far he's willing to go to end Ocelot.
谁自称豹猫?
Who the hell names himself Ocelot?
几年前中情局就雇佣了巴尼
Years ago, the CIA hired Barney
来找出谁的代号♥是豹猫
to find out who code name "Ocelot" actually is.
他查的很接近了 然后有人伏击了他
He was close when somebody walked him into an ambush
差点灭了他的整个团队
and nearly killed his entire team.
该死
Damn.
有人说豹猫只是巴尼
Yeah, some would say Ocelot's a ghost
为了掩盖自己的错误而创造出来的替身
that Barney created to cover his own ass for a mistake.
不可能
No fucking way.
豹猫活着 巴尼总有一天会把它埋了
Ocelot exists and Barney will bury him someday.
你的耳朵怎么了 伙计
What the fuck happened to your ear, man?
很高兴你问这个问题
I'm glad you asked me that.
我大学时是摔跤运动员 这类运动的常见并发症是耳朵损伤
I wrestled in college. Common affliction in that sport is contusions to the ear.
部分血液在耳软骨附近聚集...
Small pocket of blood that separates the skin from the cartilage.
来吧 大鸟
Come on, big bird.
快拉杆 你个死亡陷阱
Get up there, you deathtrap.
别侮辱它
Don't insult it.
我们成功起飞了
We have a successful liftoff.
这也许是我的第一次三人同行
Maybe it was my first ménage à trois.
托尔·罗德 你知道我在说什么对吧?
You know. You know, Toll Road, what I'm talking about, right?
你知道什么是黄金雨吗
You know what is a golden shower?
就是一个女人她...
It's when the woman, she...
她跪在你身上然后往你身上撒尿
电影精选列表