Figured I'd be using my axe by now.
这里太安静了 有点不对劲
This is too quiet. Something ain't right.
轻松呆 鞭妹 你们跟我来 其他人绕到左舷船尾
Easy Day, Lash, you're with me. The rest of you, swing around port quarter.
左舷船尾在哪儿来着
Where's port quarter again?
我是陆军 我们常说的是左右 而不是港口和星舰什么的
I was Army. We said left and right, not port and starship shit.
右舷是右边
Starboard is right.
左舷在左边 船尾在后面
Port, left. Quarter, back.
明白了 -我们上吧
Got it. - Let's move.
我有种不好的预感
Got a bad feeling about this.
是啊 人都去哪了
Yeah, where the hell is everybody?
核弹肯定在飞机上
The nuke is definitely onboard.
听着 我有个坏消息
All right, listen up. Bad news.
他们已经有了铀和核弹头
They already have uranium with the detonators.
这艘船目前有一枚有效的核弹
There is now an active nuclear bomb on the ship.
我们就要过桥了
We're about to take the bridge.
它就像一个鬼城
It's a ghost town in here.
快 放下你们的武器!
Go! Put your weapons down now!
特么 真是一团糟
What a fucking mess this turned out to be.
先是利比亚 现在又是这样
First Libya, now this.
两次都有人知道我们要来
Somebody knew we were coming. Both times.
我的情报很可靠
My intel was solid.
你的情报太糟糕了 -啊 糟透了
Your intel was shit. - Ah, shit on this.
情报可能已经泄露了
The intel could have been leaked.
我们对你不了解 -他是没问题的
We don't know you. - He was verified.
好吧 那可能是你的新女友有问题
Well, then maybe it was your new girlfriend.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 贡纳
Fuck you, Gunner.
你已经在维尔纽斯的任务上出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You sold us out in Vilena on that mission.
你以为我会忘记这件事吗
Think I'd forget about that?
确实有人出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Somebody did sell us out.
那你的男人呢
How about your man?
你为了上位出♥卖♥♥♥了他
You sold him out so you could be on top.
冷静点 她不会那样做的
Back off. She wouldn't do that.
那为什么? 要顶替他?
What? Fuck him on top?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
也许是角落里那个沉默的人
Maybe it's the mute over in the corner.
怎么了加兰? 说不出来话了?
What's up, Galan? Cat got your tongue, cowboy?
是的 他有所隐瞒 -的确
Yeah, he's hiding something. - Yeah.
我从来不相信这个该死的家伙
I never trusted this fucking guy.
谁是头儿? -我是
Who's the leader? - I'm the leader.
把他带走
Take him.
妈的
Fuck.
她在那里
There she is.
开始吧
Go time.
我先去
I'll go first.
等我发出信♥号♥♥ 你就跟过来
Send down a signal when it's clear for you to follow.
我只能到这里了
This is as far as I go.
我需要你 -不行
I could use you. - I can't.
如果我把过去的我放出来
If I let the old me out,
我不知道我还能不能让他回去
I don't know if I could ever get him back in.
我明白
I understand.
这里应该是一场大屠♥杀♥
Should be carnage up here.
你们在哪里
Where are you guys?
我下班了 我要下楼了
My shift's done. Going downstairs.
不要动 转过身来
Don't move and turn around.
慢慢地
Slowly.
好吧 到底是哪一个呢 朋友?
Well, which one is it, friend?
不要动还是慢慢转身?
Don't move or turn around slowly?
转身
Turn around.
慢慢地
Very slowly.
哦 我的天啊!
Ah! Jesus Christ!
科林 你把我吓得要死你个笨蛋
Colin, you scared the shit out of me, you bellend.
科林? 特么谁是科林?
Colin? Who the fuck is Colin?
少来这套 嘿 你得小心点
Don't give me that. Hey, you need to be careful with that.
它可能会在你手里爆♥炸♥
That could go off in your hand.
来得正是时候 马什先生
Perfect timing, Mr. Marsh.
马什
Marsh?
这次任务是个圈套
This mission was a trap.
有人泄露了我们的情报
Somebody leaked our intel.
我的要求很简单
My demands are simple.
囚犯交换
Prisoner exchange.
我要你的囚犯 潘龙白
I want your prisoner, Phen Lyong Bai.
我朋友的好朋友
A dear friend of a friend.
如果不答应
If not,
马什先生会证明我是认真的
Mr. Marsh will be the example of how deadly serious I am.
所以你会怎么做 鲁索?
So, what's it going to be, Russo?
我没有这个权力
I don't have the authority.
我知道你没有
I know you don't!
但是...我知道有个人会这么做
But I know someone who does.
把最后一架假飞机架起来
Let's get the last of the fake planes up.
拉赫马特
Rahmat,
你这个狡猾的小香肠
you sneaky little sausage.
我可以给你授权
I can get you the authority.
潘龙白在你的监狱里
Phen Lyong Bai is in your lockup.
你的联♥系♥人是唐纳德·乌尔曼 授权号♥:2-2-5-7-9
Your contact is Donald Allman, authorization 2-2-5-7-9.
好样的
Good.
不许耍花招
And no funny business.
敢死队的死活
It's your call whether the Expendables
取决于你的决定
need to live up to their namesake or not.
采集信♥号♥♥
追踪完成
给你们可悲的生活
Bringing a little something-something
带来点光彩吧
into your pathetic little lives.
看看这些婊♥子♥
Look at these bitches.
我等会要干哪一个 不不 哪两个呢?
Which one... No, which two am I gonna fuck after?
嘿 对女士们放尊重点
Oi. Have some respect for the ladies.
我在这直播呢
I am live streaming here.
你们相信这些废话吗 看看这家伙
You guys believe this shit? Look at this guy.
看着这家伙 我崇拜他 他是我的英雄
Watch this guy, I love him, he is my hero.
我会尊重她们的
I'll respect them all right.
尊重她们 她们就会舔掉我蛋蛋上的汗水
Respect them enough to let them lick the sweat off my balls.
我希望有一天能见到他
I hope to meet him one day.
这把刀不是你的
This doesn't belong to you.
我的队友们在哪
Where are my friends?
我的队友们在哪
Where are my friends?
长官 我们可能遇到麻烦了
Sir, we might have a problem.
与佩顿和塔克失去联♥系♥
Paithoon and Takk have gone dark.
二楼657房♥间
Room 657, B-deck.
非常感谢
Much appreciated.
贡纳
Gunner.
呼叫塔克? -不要介意哦
Takk? - Don't mind if I do.
报告情况 塔克 我们船上可能有只老鼠
Report back, Takk. We may have a rat onboard.
检查每个人的状况
Check everyone's status.
塔克?
Takk?
塔克目前无法回复
Takk can't come to the phone right now.
他有点瘸了
He's a little limp.
你是谁
Who is this?
一个不小心让你跑了的人
A man who made a mistake letting you live.
但我是来补救的
But I'm here to remedy that.
看看是谁想当英雄
Look who's still trying to be a hero.
你能上船真是太好了
How nice of you to come aboard.
如果你希望能解决利比亚的问题 很抱歉你来晚了
If you're hoping for a redo of the mess in Libya, you're too late, I'm afraid.
我的人正赶来送你上路
My men are on their way to hunt you down.
所以我想应该让你早点入土为安了
So I guess it's up to me to put you in an early grave.
就像在利比亚我对你朋友做的那样
Just like I did your friend in Libya.
纠正一下 他不是我的朋友
Correction. He wasn't my friend.
他是我的兄弟
He was my brother.
你可以带上你的军队
So you can bring your army.
把你的人都带来
Bring all the fucking men you want
我会一个一个地解决他们
and I'll work through every last one of them.
要是我抓到你
When I get to you,
我会确保你离开这艘船的唯一方式
I'll make sure that the only way you leave this ship
就是碎尸万段
电影精选列表