我们会抓到杀害巴尼的凶手
We're gonna get the guy that did this to Barney.
我向你保证
I promise.
我知道我不能和你一起去
I know I can't go with you.
但我想让你拿着这个
But I want you to take this.
好
Well,
我会代你向拉赫马特问好的
I'll make sure to give Rahmat your regards.
采集信♥号♥♥
采集信♥号♥♥
追踪完成
好大鱼 我等到你好辛苦
你听懂了吗
You catch any of that?
我不知道她在说什么
I don't know what she's saying.
你觉得为什么别人叫她鞭妹 -我不知道
But why do you think they call her Lash? - I have no idea.
但我想知道 她可以随时鞭打我
But I'd love to find out. She can lash me anytime.
哦 它比那个大得多亲爱的
Oh, it's way bigger than that, darling.
不 不 那是中国的鸟
No, no. That's the Chinese bird.
我们用中指 他们用小指
We use the middle finger, they use the pinky.
但如果合适的话...
But if the shoe fits...
我是说你的耳朵怎么了?
I was saying what's up with your ears?
我的耳朵? -哦 糟糕
My ear? - Oh, shit.
大家都知道我大学时是摔跤手
Well, everybody knows I wrestled in college.
这种运动的一个常见后果是耳朵受伤
And a common affliction in that sport is that you get a contusion in the ear
软骨从皮肤上分离出来造成一个小口袋
that separates the cartilage from the skin and creates a little pocket.
这个我已经抽干了九次了
I've had this one drained nine times.
我从没见过他这么冷静
I've never seen him so quiet.
从本质上说上帝给了我盔甲
In essence, God gave me armor.
自从巴尼死后 他什么都没说
He hasn't said anything since Barney died.
有一次我发现我的室友在谈论这件事
Now, I caught my roommate talking shit about it one time.
我不得不按着头把他的耳朵拧成花椰菜
And I had to smack him upside his head and give him his own cauliflower ear.
事情就是这样
That's just the way it goes.
你想感受一下吗 不想吗
You want to feel it? No?
这不会传染的 我保证
It's not contagious. I promise.
南亚海 中情局秘密基地
泰国
你好吗 朋友?
How you doing, friend?
我在找德夏
I'm looking for Decha.
德夏·尤奈
谁
Who?
他是前泰国特种部队 第90师的
Ex-Task Force 90. Thailand Special Forces.
据说他有一艘停靠在这附近的船
Supposedly owns a boat that docks around here.
在这里 我不认识这样的人
Don't know anyone around here like that.
但是如果他有一艘船
But if he have boat,
船在下面 而不是在这里
boat down there, not up here.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
嘿 打扰一下朋友
Hey, excuse me, friend.
你认识这艘船的主人吗
You know the owner of this boat?
我在找一个叫德夏的人
I'm looking for a man named Decha.
抱歉 德夏很久以前就走了
I'm sorry. Decha has long gone.
是吗 去哪了
Oh, yeah? Where?
去一个宁静的地方
To a place of peace.
死了吗
Dead?
是的 这很常见的
Yeah, well, there's a lot of that going around.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我不能让你偷走这艘船先生
I can't let you steal this boat, sir.
对你来说是什么
What's it to you?
就是一艘船
Just a boat.
但不是你的
It's not yours.
听着 不管你同不同意 我都要这艘船
Hey, listen, I'm taking this boat with or without your permission.
你怎么会有巴尼的戒指
Why do you have Barney's ring?
巴尼死了
Barney's dead.
我需要这艘船来找到杀害他的人
And I need this boat to get to the people who killed him.
我在找德夏
I was looking for Decha.
从巴尼对他的评价来看 他接下来会有很大的作用
From what Barney said about the man, I could use him for what's ahead.
巴尼死了
Barney's dead.
我以前叫德夏 你要找的人
I was once Decha, the man you seek.
但是我已经放下过去了
But I put that man behind me.
如果你说的是真的
If what you say is true,
我得为巴尼报仇
Barney should have his revenge.
太对了 就应该这么干
Damn right, he should.
好了 大家听好了
Okay, listen up.
泰国金塔拉号♥货轮被劫持
The Thai cargo ship Jintara was hijacked
我们的朋友拉赫马特在安达曼海
in the Andaman Sea by our mutual friend Rahmat.
金塔拉改变了路线
The Jintara has changed course
它现在正驶向俄♥罗♥斯♥的海参崴海岸
and is tracking en route to the Russian coast of Vladivostok.
现在 由于利比亚的皇室混乱
Now, due to that royal clusterfuck that was Libya,
拉赫马特已经拥有了核装置
Rahmat has taken possession of the nuclear detonators.
这艘船将举♥行♥一场交易
The ship itself is gonna be hosting an exchange
在那里 他们将获得制♥造♥核弹
where they'll be taking possession of the remaining nuclear materials
所需的剩余核材料
needed to construct a viable bomb, nuclear type.
我们不能让这种情况发生 明白了吗
And we cannot let that happen. Understood?
我们得到消息说
Now, we also have valuable intel that says
豹猫在金特拉号♥货船上
that Ocelot will be on the Jintara.
所以也许这是唯一一个揭露他身份的机会
So this might be our one and only chance to learn of his true identity.
或者她 -你说什么
Or her. - What's that?
也可能是个女人
Could be a her.
或者"她"的身份 是的
Or her identity, yes.
然后我们逮捕他或她
And bring him or her in.
大家都知道 巴尼的死揭露了这份文件
As you know, Barney's death opened up a file
揭露了和豹猫一起工作的人的名字
that reveals the name of a man who worked with Ocelot.
一个在证人保护计划中的证人
A witness in witness protection.
从鲁索那里了解到了更多他的信息
More on him from Russo.
他的名字叫他叫潘龙白
Name's Phen Lyong Bai.
豹猫的前搭档 他很乐意透露豹猫的事
Ocelot's former partner who'd love to rat Ocelot out.
告密者是没有好下场的 对吧贡纳?
Snitches get stitches. Right, Gunner?
没错 告密者没有好下场
That's right. Snitches get stitches.
不用我说你也知道这次任务有多棘手
I don't have to tell you how sensitive this mission is.
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥人得到风声说美军不仅在领土附近
If the Russians get wind that the US forces are not only near
而且在俄♥罗♥斯♥领土内
but inside Russian territory,
这会引起第三次世界大战级别的混乱
it's a World War III shit show.
明白吗
Understood?
因此这次任务没有美国方面的签字
So that's why this mission carries no US signature whatsoever.
美国会完全否认
Full deniability.
如果事情失控了 你们只能靠自己 然后最后一件事
If this goes bad, it's on you. And one last thing.
既然你们在没有我的情况下搞砸了在利比亚最后的任务
Since you Neanderthals dicked up that last mission in Libya without me,
这次我和你一起去
I'm gonna be coming along to babysit you this time.
是不是很有趣 吉娜
Now, won't that be fun? Gina.
好吧 这次任务就是这样
All right, so the mission's gonna go down like this.
我们将分两队进行这次攻击 每个队都有一个单独的目标
We're gonna run this assault as a split team with two separate objectives.
我们进去后
We're gonna HALO in.
A队要守住桥
Team Alpha's gonna secure the bridge
B队要彻底搜查这艘船
while Bravo searches and sweeps the boat.
我们要找到并杀死豹猫和拉赫马特
We're gonna identify, kill-capture both Ocelot and Rahmat,
确保炸♥药♥和核部件的安全 然后坐直升机撤离
secure the detonators and the nuclear components, helo extract.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
我对任务的说明和巴尼不一样吗
Is my delivery a little different than Barney's?
他可能会说 "我们上吧"
He probably would have just said, "Let's go."
是的
Yeah.
好吧...
Well...
我们上吧
let's go.
这是一把斧头吗
Is that an axe?
不 这只是一把雪铲
No, it's a snow shovel.
有道理 对你来说 就说得通了
That makes sense. Not for humanity, but for you it makes sense.
所以你的故事是什么
Hey. So what's your story?
巴尼告诉我 你是前90师前特遣部队的
Barney told me you were ex-Task Force 90.
顶级杀手
Ultimate killer type.
他从没见过比他更快更好的人
Never seen anyone faster or better.
你能杀人的次数有限 圣诞
There's only so many times you can kill a man, Christmas.
每一次
Each time,
它都变得更容易
it gets easier.
你对痛苦、快乐和爱都变得麻木了
You become numb to pain, to joy, and to love.
每杀一个人
With every person you kill,
你就失去了更多的自我
you lose a little more of yourself.
我必须在失去一切之前停下来
I had to stop before there was nothing left.
我想我现在该用斧头了
电影精选列表