Stay on mission, Christmas.
你在上面要完蛋了
You're toast up there.
听他的伙计 把起爆器拿来
Listen to him, man. Get the detonators.
去拿起爆器 李
Get the detonators, Lee!
这是命令
That's an order!
不 我要救这个笨蛋
Fuck no. I'm saving your dumb ass!
不用谢
You're welcome!
干得好伙计 但谁去阻止拉赫马特呢
Nice work, man, but who's on Rahmat?
我的天啊
Holy shit.
悼念 巴尼·罗斯 队长
我们想你 巴尼!
We miss you, Barney!
大家都听好了
Everybody listen up.
有句老话说得好
There's an old expression.
在一个通常英年会早逝的行业里 要当心老人
Beware an old man in a profession where good men die young.
我敢肯定 他们为巴尼·罗斯在上面
I'm sure Barney Ross has had a seat reserved
留了很久的席位
at the big table up there for some time now.
他配得上那个位子
And he earned that seat.
而且他永远都不会放弃
He never stopped earning it.
他激发了我们每个人最好的一面 因为他是我们中最好的
He brought the best out in each and every one of us because he was the best of us.
敬巴尼
To Barney.
敬巴尼
To Barney.
你好吗
How are you?
很好
Great.
没必要掩饰 李
You don't gotta pretend, Lee.
巴尼不想看到你那样生闷气
You know Barney wouldn't want to watch you sulking like this.
这倒是真的
It's true.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
既然你问了...
Well, since you're asking...
我想要...
I'd like...
我们什么时候去抓幕后黑手呢
So when are we going after the guys that did this?
你什么也处理不了 你被开除了
You ain't going nowhere. You're done.
这是什么意思 -与你无关了
What's that mean? - You're off it.
你够了 -这是胡说八道 马什
You're done. You're out. - Bullshit, Marsh.
谁来领导巴尼的团队呢
Who's gonna run Barney's team?
吉娜
Gina?
这算什么 垃圾玩笑
What is this, a bad joke?
你违抗了上级的直接命令
Well, you disobeyed a direct order from your superior
让我们没完成任务 所以你被开除了
and that cost us the mission, so you're out.
我是想救他 -不过你没有做到
I was trying to save him. - Well, you didn't.
这是我们的使命 也是我们的决定 你被开除了
It's our play, it's our call. You're out.
这是巴尼要做出的牺牲 兄弟
It was Barney's sacrifice to make, brother.
对于这次任务来说 死的好 是有意义的
Good death for the mission, it would count.
而你剥夺了他的意义
And you just took it from him.
你让他的牺牲毫无价值
Made his sacrifice worthless.
圣诞
Christmas.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢你的支持
Thanks for the support.
你赢得了一些时间 伙计
You certainly picked your moment, pal.
巴尼讨厌翻唱乐队
Barney hated cover bands.
我会保持联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
巴尼所做的一切都毫无价值
Nothing Barney did was worthless.
你明白吗 什么都没有! -嘿 冷静点 哥们
You understand? Nothing! - Hey. Easy, cowboy.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 别在我面前谈论巴尼
Fuck you, talking about Barney in my face.
这不是合适的时间地点
This ain't the place or time.
拜托 冷静点伙计
Por favor. Please, please. Tranquilo.
巴尼·罗斯 删除联♥系♥人
分类招聘广♥告♥
备餐厨师
Pantry cook.
酒店总监
Hospitality director.
要求: 热情好客
Can be "hospitable-ish."
一个社交网红的私人保镖
Private security detail for a social media influencer.
社交网红的私人保镖
我要去喝一杯
I'm gonna go get a drink.
我们直播马上就要开始了
We're about to go live.
即将给大家看看这群垃圾
We're about to stream this shit,
你看起来很痛苦
and you girls look like shit.
不 不
Uh, no. No.
再见
Buh-bye.
嘿 肌肉男 -到这来
Hey, muscles. - Get over here.
给你 伙计 拿着我的告示牌
Here, dude. Hold my sign.
我是你的私人保镖
I'm your private security detail.
我是来保护你的
I'm here to protect you.
不是来帮你拿牌子的
Not hold your sign.
你觉得有人想要伤害我吗
You see anybody looking to do me harm?
有可能
Potentially.
管他呢 拿着牌子就行了
Whatever. Just hold the sign.
"有可能" 那就看仔细 傻帽
"Potentially." Double-O douchebag.
还好吗 王八蛋们?
What's up, motherfuckers?
我在我的新奥尔良豪♥宅♥里 给你们现场直播
I'm here at my NOLA pad live streaming to you at home.
给你们可悲的生活
Bringing a little something-something
带来点光彩吧
into your pathetic little lives.
看看这些新奥尔良的婊♥子♥
Look at these NOLA bitches.
我等会要干哪一个 不不 哪两个呢?
Which one... No, which two am I gonna fuck after?
喂 对女士们放尊重点
Oi. Have some respect for the ladies.
我在这直播呢
I am live streaming here.
你们相信这些废话吗 看看这家伙
You guys believe this shit? Look at this guy.
他以为自己是谁呢
Who does this motherfucker think he is?
喂 尊重女士们
"Oi, respect the ladies."
我会尊重她们的
I'll respect them all right.
尊重她们 让她们舔掉我蛋蛋上的汗水
Respect them enough to let them lick the sweat off my balls.
该死 伙计 我的鼻子
Fuck, dude, my nose.
你知道我靠这张脸赚了多少钱吗 混♥蛋♥
Do you know how much money I make off this face, asshole?
去特么
Fuck it.
机密文件
欢迎回家
Welcome home,
亲爱的
love.
你该庆幸我没朝你开枪
You're lucky I didn't shoot you.
可能吧
Probably.
嘿 你现在能看懂吗
Hey, do you read now?
这是什么
What is this?
你们要去什么地方 是吗
Going somewhere, are we?
我要抓住杀害巴尼的凶手
We're going after the guy that got Barney.
巴尼的死 唯一的好处就是公布了这份文件
The only good thing that came out of Barney's death was the unsealing of that file.
这到底是什么意思? 这里写了什么
What the fuck does that mean? What's in here?
好吧
Well,
巴尼参与了国际机构间
Barney was part of a classified operation
的秘密行动
in between international agencies.
事情败露后 所有相关方决定封存档案
And when it went south, all the parties involved decided to seal the file
直到所有参与行动的人都死光
until everyone associated with it was dead.
所以巴尼死后这份文件就被解密了
So once Barney passed, that file was declassified.
这让我们了解了豹猫的身份
It gave us a vital clue on Ocelot's identity.
我要加入 我要和你一起去
I want in. I'm coming with you.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你这是不请自来
You weren't invited.
没有我 你不会感到孤独吗?
Well, won't you be lonely without me?
不会
No.
还有很多帅哥一起执行任务哦
There's lots of other boys on the mission.
我没那个心情
I'm not in the mood.
我给你表演个小本·亨德里克斯
I'm gonna play a little Hendrix.
通常很管用 -别说了
Usually does the trick. - Don't start.
我开始了
I'm starting.
我一直很喜欢这个纹身
Oh, I always liked this tattoo.
你兄弟也是
So did your brother.
这一直是我在家里最喜欢的座位
This was always my favorite seat in the house.
不像便宜的座位
Well, these and the cheap seats.
你得小心点
You really need to be more careful.
说服我
Make me.
帮帮老战友的忙吧
Do an old soldier a favor.
先办急事
First things first.
当我第一次见到巴尼的时候...
When I first met Barney...
我刚从特种部队退役
I was straight out of the SAS.
我没有钱 处境很困难
Nothing to my name, down on my luck.
在别人都不愿意的时候 他给了我机会
He took a chance on me when no one else would.
电影精选列表