利比亚
卡扎菲旧化工厂
奥马尔 将军状况如何?
Omar, what's the status on the general?
不要?
No?
哈姆扎
Hamza.
费赞将军在哪里?
Where is General Fezzan?
说
Tell me.
敢 死 队4
美国
新奥尔良
我是很多元的 但我可值得期待
I might be complicated, but I ain't fucking hopeless.
这就是我们讨论的? 多元?
Is that what we call it? Complicated?
好吧 不管它叫什么 它都没屁用 不是吗?
Well, whatever it's called, it's not working, is it?
拉倒吧 吉娜 你应该看远方
Come on, Gina, you're not looking at the big picture.
远方有什么?
What's the big picture?
你吗? 你是我的宏大远方么?
Is it you? Are you my big picture?
噢 老天 我谢谢你
Oh, my God, thank you.
你就应该滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋
You should get the fuck over yourself.
因为你清楚自己是什么货色?
Cause you know what you actually are?
一个原始人
A caveman.
你确实像一个原始人 你知道什么意思?
You do resemble a caveman. You know what it is?
你觉得不是吗? -你不想要争辩
And you don't? -You don't want competition.
吉娜 冷静 -这就是你的问题所在
Gina, please, calm down. -That's what your problem is.
冷静点吗? 你刚才不是和我说...
Me calm down? Did you just tell me...
别特么让我冷静! 我很冷静!
Don't tell me to fucking calm down! I'm calm!
我这辈子从来没有这么冷静过
I've never been more fucking calm in my life.
"哦 看着我
"Oh, look at me.
我是英国人 回避性格的 我不喜欢争论"
I'm English. I'm avoidant. I don't like to argue."
嗯 你猜怎么着?
Well, guess what?
我只想要我的生活有一点安静些 好吗?
I just want a little peace in my life. Right?
那太好了-我是美国妞 我们会为此吵架
It'd be nice. -I'm from America, bitch. We are gonna fight about it.
走 走吧 走 -是什么逼我这样的?
Go. Just go. Go. -So what does that make me?
会让我有压♥迫♥感吗?
Does that make me stressful?
不 不
No, no, no.
也许有丢丢暴♥力♥
A little violent perhaps.
我可是专业的
I'm a professional.
是的 有丢丢暴♥力♥
Yeah. And a little violent.
一丢丢
A little bit.
非常小
Teeny bit.
你知道吗?
You know what it is?
我也会有你的技能 还有些别的
I've got your skills and then some.
你们都不喜欢我这样 因为你们都是原始人
And neither of you like it because you're both cavemen.
她在说你
She's talking to you.
事实上 她正在看着你的方向
Actually, she's looking in your direction.
我在和你说话
I'm talking to you. -Mm-hmm.
但是你...
But about you.
你可能是我的老大
You might be my boss,
但我知道你和他一样
but I can tell that you're also from this planet called"hopeless"
不需要亲密的关系和感情
where intimate relationships and feelings
的绝望星球
don't fucking exist!
你妹的宝贝 我已经在你身上浪费了太多的生命
Fucking baby. I've wasted so much of my life on you.
你指定不行 但我喜欢你
You are a loser. But I like you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你为什么来找我
Why are you here?
我把戒指留在酒吧了 我需要你帮忙...
I lost my ring at this bar, and I need you to...
不好意思 就这样吗 我们算聊完了
I'm sorry. Is that it? Are we done talking?
你算聊完了吗
Are you done with this conversation?
聊?
Conversation?
更像是你愤怒的哔哔
It's more like angry chatter.
滚吧你
Fuck you.
她还是在跟你说话
She's talking to you again.
太压抑了 -对 但没关系
It's depressing. - No. It's okay.
我喜欢她 巴尼
I liked her, Barney.
她是一名敢死队 绝对
She's an Expendable, Christmas.
听着 我尊重你的超凡能力 真的
Look, I got great respect for your uncanny abilities. I really do.
但你真的是个自私的混♥蛋♥
But you are a selfish prick.
真的吗 -我们都是
Really? - We all are.
我们必须选择这种生活
We have to be to choose this life
而不是选择朋友 家人
over friends, over family.
我们做这些就是为了钱
We do this for money.
这就是我们都是的混♥蛋♥精神
That's the definition of prickism.
你觉得我分♥析♥的怎么样
What do you think of my analysis?
很优秀吧
Pretty good?
我觉得...你是就个白♥痴♥
I think you're a moron.
你觉得不对
You don't believe that.
我身体里的每一个细胞都觉得不对
With every cell in my body.
我们为什么在这里
Why are we here?
我昨晚打赌把戒指输了 现在我来试着把它买♥♥回来
I lost my ring last night in a bet, and I'm here to try to buy it back.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
是的 认真
Yeah, seriously.
你这个傻瓜
A silly little trinket.
我很迷信 而且我喜欢它
I'm superstitious about it, and I like it.
没了就感觉是少了一根手指
Feel like I'm missing a finger.
我想把他拿回来 但这个混♥蛋♥不愿意商量
I tried getting it back, but this half-ass won't negotiate.
谁 -珍宝虾
Who? - Jumbo Shrimp.
他是谁 -你会看到的
Who's he? - You'll see.
怎么样了 巴尼 -嘿 比利
What's up, Barney? - Hey, Billy.
你是怎么失去你最宝贵的财产的
So how'd you lose your most prized possession?
"拇指摔跤"
Thumb wrestling.
你是说"掰手腕"游戏吗 -不
You mean arm wrestling? - No.
我是说"拇指摔跤"
I mean thumb wrestling.
就像那样 把你的手给我
Like that. Give me your hand.
不 拇指摔跤
No. Thumb wrestling?
你以前很强壮的 什么情况
You used to be strong. What happened?
你以前也有很多头发的 什么情况
And you used to be hairy. What happened?
世道变了
Things change.
怎么样了 巴尼 -嗨 你怎么样
What's up, Barney? - Hey, how you doing?
珍宝虾在这里吗
Jumbo Shrimp around?
有什么事
Is there a problem?
我朋友想要回他的戒指
My friend wants his ring back.
打赌就是打赌 老兄
Bet's a bet, man.
你懂的 无意冒犯 但我想念我的戒指
You know, no offense, but I'm missing my ring.
它就一直在那儿了
It stays where it is.
这太无法接受了
That's unacceptable.
惊人的相似...
Striking resemblance.
你可真会聊天
That's brutal.
是这些人吗 巴尼? -是的
These the guys, Barney? - Yeah.
现在我明白为什么他们叫它巨蟹了
Now I see why they call him Jumbo.
不 是另一个人 那个人
No, the other guy, second guy.
你输给了圣诞老人的助手了?
You lost to Santa's helper?
这太尴尬了
That's embarrassing.
我喝醉了
I was drunk.
但你现在没醉
Well, you're not drunk now.
我到底为什么会在这里?
Why the fuck am I here?
我的背受伤了
I hurt my back.
什么时候的事
Since when?
几周前 我现在连叉子都举不起来
A few weeks ago. I can't even lift a fork.
不然我会自己做的 但如果你不愿意 我也能理解
I would do it for you. But if you don't want to do it, I understand.
如果你被吓到了...
If you're intimidated...
吓到?
Intimidated?
等等 李
Hey, Lee.
戴上它会让你自己更轻松
Make it easy on yourself.
经典神器
The classics.
我来搞定 大拇指
I got this, Thumbo.
啤酒
Beer, please.
今天怎么样
How you doing this nice day?
你希望我叫你巨蟹还是小虾?
What do you prefer to be called, "Jumbo" or "Shrimp"?
再这么叫一次
Call me that again.
就把你破脑袋剁下来
Cut your fucking head off.
这有点刺耳 小块头
That's a little harsh, bite-size.
巴尼想要回他的戒指
Barney wants his ring back.
你叫我什么?
What did you call me?
要多少钱 尤达?
电影精选列表