Toll Road!
轻松哥!有人受伤了!
Easy! Man down! Man down!
你能亲一下那让我好受点吗?
Can you kiss that and make it better?
晚点吧 我现在有点忙
Maybe later. I'm a little busy right now.
我来处理
I got him.
准备交换囚犯
Ready for prisoner exchange.
三分钟后着陆
Three minutes until we touch down.
准备交易
Standing by for the exchange.
按计划进行
Proceed as planned.
你好吗 拉赫马特?
How you doing, Rahmat?
我看你喜欢玩刀
I see you like to play with knives.
现在不玩了
Well, I ain't playing no more.
把终止开关给我 我们就能结束这一切
You're gonna give me the kill switch, and we're gonna end all this.
来拿啊 英雄
Come and get it, hero.
这是你最拿手的吗
Is that the biggest one you've got?
不
Nah.
这才是我最拿手的
That's the biggest one I got.
李 你还好吗
Lee, you good?
很好
Yeah.
终止开关在哪
Where's the kill switch?
你这个混♥蛋♥ 我没有终止开关
You fucking idiot. I don't have the kill switch.
我老板有
My boss has it.
豹猫
Ocelot.
潘龙白来了
Phen Lyong Bai is here.
他是能认出豹猫的证人
He's our witness that can identify Ocelot.
你好 白 -哦 我的天哪 不
Hello, Bai. - Oh, my God, no.
不 -再见了 白
No! - Bye-bye, Bai.
马什就是豹猫
Marsh is Ocelot.
终止开关一直都在他那里
He's had the kill switch this whole...
这是给巴尼的
That's for Barney.
还有多久会爆♥炸♥?
How long until detonation?
12分钟
Twelve minutes.
好了 我们有12分钟
All right, we got 12 minutes
让船像烟花一样爆♥炸♥吧
before this ship blows up like a Roman candl...
嘿 马什 我想你不再需要那个了
Hey, Marsh. I guess you won't be needing that anymore.
好了 圣诞
All right, Christmas!
你就像有性病一样!
You're like genital warts!
总是出现在不该出现的地方 而且赶都赶不走
Always showing up where you're not wanted and refusing to go away!
你有我想要的东西 马什
You got something I need, Marsh.
我下来拿
I'm coming down to get it.
我猜你发现了这个装置
I guess you figured out that this device right here
是唯一能阻止第三次世界大战的东西
is the only thing preventing World War III,
这场冲突虽然对很多人来说是毁灭性的
a conflict that, while devastating for many,
但也同样是疯狂的
it'll be insanely,
疯狂的
insanely,
给某个人带来了疯狂的利润
insanely profitable for somebody.
那个人就是我
And that somebody is gonna be me.
敢死队会承担所有的责任!
And the Expendables will take all the blame!
所以好好欣赏这场表演吧
So, enjoy the show!
杀光他们
Kill them all!
找掩护
Take cover!
所有人趴下
Everybody get down!
我们得离开这艘船 不然我们都会被炸死
We need to get clear of this boat or we're all gonna get fried!
现在来看跳海是个不错的计划
Jumping overboard is seeming like a decent plan right now.
我们不可能逃出爆♥炸♥区 时间不够了
We'll never make it out of the blast zone. We'll never make it in time.
嘿 伙计 你不能在我眼皮底下死去
Hey, man, you're not going down on my watch.
我们得走了 他失血过多
We gotta move. He's bleeding out.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
我们可以坐我的船 它在后面拖着呢
We can take my boat. It's being towed.
这是个好主意
That's a great idea.
接下来我们就从这里动身
Next time, let's start with that!
好
Yeah!
贡纳 火力掩护 我们要出去了
Gunner, give us cover fire. We're on the way out.
收到 火力掩护
Copy that. Cover fire.
在船尾会合 重复 在船尾会合
Meet at the stern. Repeat, meet at the stern.
我们得走了
We gotta move!
我看到他们去了另一边
I saw them go to the other side.
桥上没人 开始搜船
There's no one on the bridge. Start searching the ship.
托尔·罗德 下一个就是你了
Toll Road, you're next.
加兰 该你了
Galan, you're up.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Never mind.
走吧
Let's go.
任务优先
Mission first!
我得让这艘船掉头
I gotta turn this ship around.
让我的牺牲有价值
Make my sacrifice count!
这是他自己的决定
It's his decision to make.
德夏 我们得走了 不然托尔·罗德就撑不住了
Decha, we need to move or Toll Road's not gonna make it.
锚(1号♥)
把剩下的充气船弄上来
Get the rest of the inflatable boats up here.
长官 我们的船掉头驶向大海了
Sir, we're headed back out to sea.
快 快 快
Move it, move it, move it, people!
特么性病男
Genital fucking warts.
干掉他
Take him out!
去给汽艇充气
Get that RIB inflated!
我们需要让船回到正轨
We need to get the ship back on course.
到桥上去把这个修好
Get up to the bridge and fix this.
但是长官...
But, sir...
但是什么
But, sir, what?
核弹要爆♥炸♥了 我们不能上去
The nuke is gonna blow. We can't go up...
你觉得升职怎么样?
How do you feel about a promotion?
都到桥上去
All to the bridge!
干掉他 所有人上桥 快 快
Take him down! All to the bridge! Go, go!
看来我们很快就能见面了 巴尼
Looks like I'll be seeing you soon, Barney.
圣诞
Christmas!
我在这里 马什
Right here, Marsh.
我看你把骑兵都叫来了
I see you called in the cavalry!
不过你摆脱不了我
Well, you can't get rid of me.
尝试才有乐趣
Well, the fun's in trying.
你为什么不下来 面对面
Why don't you come down face-to-face?
单挑
Man-to-man.
老套
Old school.
那就别怪我了
Don't mind if I do.
等不及了
Can't wait.
你特么别动 我马上下来
Don't you fucking move! I'll be right down.
巴尼25年前试图揭发我 但他失败了
Barney tried to expose me 25 years ago, and he failed.
但你 你是个好士兵
But you, you're a good soldier.
你是个非常优秀的士兵
You're a very good soldier.
但是这个超出了你的能力范围
But this, I mean, this is above and beyond.
这是更高的层次
This... This is next level.
巴尼会为你感到骄傲的
Barney would be proud of you.
你可以亲自告诉他
Well, you can tell him yourself.
因为你马上就要去见他了
Because you're about to join him.
非常好
So very nice.
看看圣诞老人给我带来了什么
Look what Santa brought me.
什么鬼?
The fuck?
巴尼?
Barney?
嘿 我♥干♥掉了他
Hey, I had him with the classics!
你特么差点连我也干掉了
You almost fucking killed me!
不用谢
You're welcome.
快来
Come on!
这特么是怎么回事?
The fuck is happening?
抓紧了
Hold on!
核弹在哪里 -在船尾
Where are the nukes? - In the stern.
嘿 你已经死了啊
Hey, you were dead!
到底怎么回事 -我有点忙
The hell's going on? - I'm a little busy.
到底是怎么回事
So what's the story?
25年前 我们执行了一项秘密任务
Twenty-five years ago, we were doing a covert op,
我的八名队员被消灭了
and eight of my team got wiped out.
我不得不伪造自己的死亡来公开一份机密文件
I had to fake my own death to open up a classified file,
把马什引出来 这样才能证明他就是豹猫
driving Marsh out of hiding so I could prove he's Ocelot.
电影精选列表