And now it's time for the wonderful
埃拉·贝拉·宾果和亨利
Ella Bella Bingo and Henry,
但首先 先由我
but first, it's time for me
还有我跳得很好的小鸡来为大家表演
and my wonderful dancing chickens!
♪太阳在闪着光 没有小翅膀 ♪
♪ The sun's shinin', there's no pinin' ♪
♪你的帽子上衬着一层银色的衬里
♪ Your hat's lined with a silver linin' ♪
♪当你唱着一首快乐的歌♥时 你的快乐也随之而来 ♪
♪ And your happy when you're singin' a happy song ♪
♪你听到鸟儿歌♥唱 铃铛敲响♪
♪ You hear the birds singin' and bells ringin' ♪
♪你会发现他们带来了什么样的快乐 因为 ♪
♪ And you find what a joy they bring because ♪
♪当你唱一首快乐的歌♥的时候 你很快乐 ♪
♪ You're happy when you're singin' a happy song ♪
哇哦
Whoa!
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
是的 我们已经练习了好几个星期了
Yes, we've been practicing that for weeks.
现在 我想告诉你还有别的事
And now, I wanna tell you that there's something else!
现在 我最喜欢的阳光马戏团
And now, my favorite part of the Sunshine Circus,
魔术表演请欢迎
please give it up for the magic
亨利和贝拉·宾果
of Henry and Ella Bella Bingo!
好了 开始吧
All right, here we go!
埃拉
Ella?
埃拉
Ella?
嘘
Psst!
怎么了 亨利
What's going on, Henry?
埃拉还没来
Ella still isn't here!
我们可以再做一次杂耍表演
We could do our juggling act again.
嗯 我们已经看过你们了
Well, we've already seen you...
哦 男中音
Oh, baritone, huh?
你非常非常有天赋
Oh, you're very, very talented.
我不认为现在 我们没有
I don't think right now, we don't.
埃拉 亨利 埃拉 亨利
Ella, Henry, Ella, Henry!
埃拉
Ella?
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
好吧 好像节目
Well, it seems as though the show has come
不得不过早地结束了
to a premature end.
-啊 -该死的 伙计
- Aw! - Bummer, man!
嘿 埃拉来了
Hey, here's Ella!
埃拉和她的魔法助手 是伟大的亨利
Ella and her magical assistant, it's the Great Henry!
现在 是埃拉·贝拉·宾果的神奇表演的时候了
Now, it's time for the magical workings of Ella Bella Bingo
还有她的助手亨利
and her assistant Henry!
大家好
Hello, everybody.
马戏团并没有我所希望的那么神奇
The circus did not turn out as magical as I was hoping.
我毁了约翰尼和亨利精彩的双人特技表演
I ruined Johnny and Henry's awesome double stunt jump.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我只想着我自己
I was just thinking of myself,
现在约翰尼离开了阳光花♥园♥
and now Johnny's left Sunshine Garden.
我真希望我能用魔法把他唤回来
I wish I could do some real magic to get him back,
但我的魔法不是真的
but my magic just isn't real.
霍卡普卡 霍卡普卡
Hocus-pocus, philly-ocus!
什么
What?
你真的回来了
You actually came back?
我最喜欢的也是花生酱
My favorite's also peanut butter.
嘿 杰克逊先生 你能再介绍我们一次吗
Hey, Mr. Jackson, can you introduce us one more time?
是的 我们很荣幸地介绍埃拉 亨利和约翰尼
Yeah, we proudly present Ella, Henry, and Johnny,
接下来是
and here comes the,
我要介绍什么
What am I going to present?
自行车魔术
Bicycle magic.
自行车魔术
Bicycle magic!
-哇 带上自行车 -现在 是时候进行
- Wow, bring on the bikes! - And now, it's time
最后一个表演了
for our final act,
史上最惊艳最危险的把戏
the most stunning and dangerous trick of all time,
尤其是因为我们没有机会练习
especially because we haven't had a chance to practice.
这个把戏可能会大错特错
This trick could go very, very, very wrong.
现在在大家面前的是一个神秘的魔法箱
I give you the Forbidden Box of Mystery!
神秘 神秘 神秘 神秘
Mystery, mystery, mystery, mystery.
霍卡普卡 霍卡普卡
Hocus-pocus, philly-ocus!
哦 不
Oh, no!
-孩子们去哪了 -什么
- Where'd the kids go? - What?
我让我最好的两个朋友消失了
I made my two best friends disappear!
亨利 约翰尼 你们在哪儿
Henry, Johnny, where are you?
他们在哪里
Oh, no, where are they?
他们在哪里
Where are they?
我没看见 他们去哪儿了
I haven't seen, where did they go?
他们去哪儿了
Where'd they go?
哦 不
Oh, no!
现在我们必须再次进行搜索
Now we have to go on a search again!
霍卡普卡 霍卡普卡
Hocus-pocus, philly-ocus!
什么
What?
哦 哦 我们找到他们了
Oh, oh, we found 'em!
哦 谢天谢地 你真棒
Oh, thank goodness, you're wonderful!
她是怎么做到的
How'd she do that?
那是我的女儿
That's my girl!
耶
Yeah!
快点 亨利
Go, Henry!
♪举起手来 宝贝 举起手来♪
♪ Hands up, baby, hands up ♪
♪把你的心给我♪
♪ Give me your heart ♪
♪哦 我真为他骄傲♪
Oh, I'm just so proud of him!
我真为你骄傲 约翰尼小子
I am so proud of you, Johnny boy.
干得好 小家伙
Very well done, Junior!
♪把你的心给我♪
♪ Give me your heart ♪
♪给我 给我你的心♪
♪ Give me, give me your heart ♪
♪给我 给我你所有的爱♪
♪ Give me, give me all your love♪
太棒了 太棒了
That was fantastic, bravo!
♪你所有的爱♪
♪ All your love ♪
♪引起你的恐惧♪
♪ Raise your fears ♪
我们开派对吧 耶
Let's party, yeah!
♪我喜欢你的风格♪
♪ I like your style ♪
♪我能做些什么来接近你♪
♪ What can I do to get closer to you ♪
哇哦
Whoa!
回来
Come back!
♪我们赢的越少♪
♪ The less we win ♪
♪你所有的爱♪
♪ All your love ♪
♪举起手来 宝贝 举起手来♪
♪ Hands up, baby, hands up ♪
♪把你的心给我♪
♪ Give me your heart ♪
蹦
Boom!
♪给我 给我你的心♪
♪ Give me, give me your heart ♪
-嘿 - ♪给我 给我♪
- Hey! - ♪ Give me, give me ♪
你在想 我在想什么
You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?
是的 唯一比有一个好朋友更好的事
Yep, the only thing better than having one best friend...
就是有两个最好的朋友
Is having two best friends.
♪谢谢你成为我的朋友♪
♪ Thank you for bein' a friend ♪
♪沿着这条路走 然后又回来了♪
♪ Traveled down the road and back again ♪
♪你的心是真的 你是一个朋友 一个知己♪
♪ Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant ♪
♪我不羞于说♪
♪ I'm not ashamed to say ♪
♪我希望它一直保持这种状态♪
♪ I hope it always will stay this way ♪
♪我的帽子摘掉了♪
♪ My hat is off ♪
♪难道你不站起来鞠躬吗
♪ Won't you stand up and take a bow ♪
♪如果你举办了一个派对♪
♪ And if you threw a party ♪
♪邀请所有你认识的人♪
♪ Invited everyone you knew ♪
♪好吧 你会看到最大的礼物将来自我♪
♪ Well, you would see the biggest gift would be from me ♪
♪所附卡片上写着♪
♪ The card attached would say ♪
♪谢谢你成为我的朋友♪
♪ Thank you for bein' a friend ♪
♪谢谢你成为我的朋友♪
♪ Thank you for bein' a friend ♪
♪如果你缺车的话♪
♪ If it's a car you lack ♪
♪我一定会给你买♥♥一辆凯迪拉克♪
♪ I'd surely buy you a Cadillac♪
♪无论你需要什么 白天或晚上的任何时候♪
♪ Whatever you need, any time of the day or night ♪
♪我不羞于说♪
♪ I'm not ashamed to say ♪
♪我希望它一直保持这种状态♪
♪ I hope it always will stay this way ♪
♪我的帽子摘掉了♪
♪ My hat is off ♪
♪难道你不站起来鞠躬吗 耶♪
♪ Won't you stand up and take a bow, yeah ♪
♪当我们都长大了♪
♪ And when we both get older ♪
♪举着手杖 头发灰白♪
♪ With walking canes and hair of gray ♪
♪是的 不要害怕 即使很难听到♪
电影精选列表