♪她知道该怎么做♪
♪ She knows just what to do ♪
♪她向东摇摆♪
♪ She rock to the east ♪
-太棒了 -♪她向西边摇摆♪
- Awesome! - ♪ She rock to the west ♪
♪但她是我最爱的女孩♪
♪ But she's the girl that I love best ♪
♪水果塔 哦 鲁迪♪
♪ Tutti frutti, oh, Rudy ♪
♪水果塔 哦 鲁迪♪
♪ Tutti frutti, oh, Rudy ♪
-哦 你太好了 -♪冰激凌♪
- Oh, you're too kind! - ♪ Ice cream ♪
-给你 - ♪叫黛西♪
- Here you go! - ♪ Named Daisy ♪
哦 就像我说的 我看起来棒极了
Oh, like I say, I look great!
♪我有个女孩♪
♪ I got a girl ♪
但是 爸爸 你得帮我
But, Dad, you have to help me!
我们必须找到亨利
We have to find Henry!
我们必须拯救马戏团
We have to save the circus!
好吧 伙计们 埃拉说得对
Right, guys, Ella's got a point here.
我们得去找 亨
We have to go find Hen,
哇 那看起来就像我
whoa, that looks just like me!
♪水果塔♪
♪ Tutti frutti ♪
哦 呵呵 山核桃和梅子 耶
Oh-ho-ho, pecan and prunes, yeah!
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting time!
如果每个人都吃冰激凌 那就不是浪费时间
It's not a waste of time if everyone gets ice cream.
他现在可能在几英里之外
And he's probably miles away by now!
你真的一点都不了解亨利 是吗
You really don't know Henry at all, do you?
他讨厌长途旅行
He hates long journeys.
是的 我打赌我比你更了解他
Yeah, well, I bet I know him way better than you do.
是的 对
Yeah, right!
他有什么样的自行车
What kinda bike does he have?
这不公平
That's not fair.
是你刚刚才给他的
You just gave it to him.
那他以前有什么样的自行车
Then what kinda bike did he have before?
嗯 是蓝色的
Um, it was blue.
不 是绿色的
No, it was green!
这是一个蓝色的10速DBS经典款
It was a blue 10-speed DBS Classic.
好吧 如果你很了解亨利
Okay, if you know Henry so well,
那他最喜欢的冰淇淋是什么
then what's his favorite ice cream?
是巧克力
It's chocolate.
哈 薄荷巧克力片
Ha, mint chocolate chip!
不管怎样 是同样的东西
Whatever, same thing.
他最喜欢的饮料是什么
And what's his favorite drink?
好吧 你可能认识亨利很久了
Okay, you may have known Henry for a long time,
但我有我的间谍工具
but I have my spy gadgets.
我打赌我能在你之前找到他
Bet I can find him before you can.
那我接受你的挑战
Then I accept your challenge
获胜者可以和亨利在马戏团表演
and the winner gets to perform with Henry at the circus.
成交了吗
It's a deal?
这是个交易
It's a deal.
好吧 埃拉 我们现在去哪儿
Okay, Ella, where do we go now?
有了
Bingo!
他去了游乐园
He went to Tivoli Haven.
好的 下一站游乐园
Yes, next stop Tivoli Haven!
嘿 看
Oh, hey, look!
我像你这么大的时候就有过这样的泰迪玩具
I used to have a teddy just like that when I was your age.
真的吗
Really?
给 看好了
Here, watch this.
我会一击即中的
I'm gonna win one on the first try.
他们都这么说
They all say that.
好吧
All right.
我想是阳光影响了我的视力
I think I had the sun in my eyes.
是啊 他们也这么说
Yeah, they all say that too.
啊 好吧 我从来没有真正喜欢过那只泰迪熊
Ah, well, never really liked that teddy bear.
我可以试试吗
Can I try one?
嗯 是的 当然 为什么不呢
Well, yeah, sure, why not?
赢家诞生了
We have a winner!
耶
Yeah!
好棒
Okay!
你觉得红龙怎么样
So what do you think of the Red Dragon?
它有6000马力
It has 6,000 horsepower.
时速在两秒钟内
Oh, and it goes from zero to 90 kilometers an hour
从0到90公里
in just two seconds,
你可以失重七次
and you go weightless seven times.
哇 你了解你的红龙
Wow, you know your Red Dragon.
你坐过多少次这个
How many times you been on this?
56次
56,
但这是我第一次没有埃拉的陪伴
but this is the first time I've ever gone it without Ella.
嗯 这是第一次
Well, it's the first time
你和我一起啊
you and I've gone on it together.
哦 更别提黛西了
Oh, not to mention Daisy.
-喔 喔 -哦
- Whoa, oh! - Oh!
打扰一下
Excuse me?
夫人
Madam?
先生
Sir?
我们来自阳光花♥园♥
We're from Sunshine Gardens.
我们在找一个男孩
We're looking for a boy.
你见过我最好的朋友吗
Have you seen my best friend?
我今天见过一千个这样的孩子
I've seen, like, a thousand kids like that today.
也许他没来
Maybe he didn't come here.
是的 他来了
Yes, he did!
-看 -嗯
- Look! - Huh?
他刚才在坐过山车
He was just at the roller coaster!
-就是他 -亨利 那是亨利
- That's him. - Henry, that's Henry!
快点
Come on!
我们一定是错过他了
We must've just missed him.
他一定在这里的某个地方
He's gotta be here somewhere!
我敢肯定他在鬼屋
I betcha he's over at the haunted house.
我和我的朋友们总是喜欢找刺♥激♥
Me and my buddies always love a good scare.
哦 约翰尼
Oh, Johnny!
约翰尼
Johnny!
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
他是我最好的朋友 我要先找到他
He is my best friend and I'm going to find him first.
是的 只你成功
Yeah, you wish!
-等我 等我 -等等
- Wait for me, wait for me! - Wait!
我们必须团结一致
We have to stick together.
我真的喜欢这个地方
Oh, I just love this place.
他是我最好的朋友 我知道如何找到他
He's my best friend, I know how to find him.
亨利
Henry!
别担心 我们会找到他的
Don't worry, we'll find him.
亨利
Henry!
炸鸡店
记得在最上面的时候找亨利
Remember to look for Henry at the top!
天哪 这真是太高了
Oh, boy, this is really high!
什么
What?
不
No!
我等不及要找到亨利了
I can't wait to find Henry!
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Henry!
-嗯 -伯格女士
- Huh? - Ms. Berg?
-伯格女士 -亨利
- Ms. Berg? - Henry!
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Henry!
我们应该再来一次吗
Should we take it one more time?
不 不 不
No, no, no,
我们应该去别的地方找亨利
we should look for Henry somewhere else.
站起来
Stand up!
好吧 我们去找找迷宫
Okay, let's go check the fun house.
你为什么非要找亨利
Why do you wanna find Henry so bad?
他不像你那么酷
He's not cool like you.
因为亨利很聪明
Because Henry's smart,
这是你能做的最酷的事
and that's the coolest thing you can be.
是吗
Is it?
当然 这比蠢货好多了
Of course, it's a lot better than being dumb.
嘿 每个人都得付钱
Hey, everyone's gotta pay!
不用找零了 伙计
电影精选列表