We'll see about that!
你走了远路
You go the long way.
我走这条捷径
And I'll take this shortcut!
哦 不 你休想
Oh, no, you don't!
多适合骑车的一天啊
What a lovely day for a ride.
一个轮子 那是一个
Oh, a wheel, that's a,
哦 为什么 那是我的轮子
oh, why, that's my wheel!
我的鸡
My chickens!
亨利
Henry?
好吧 你来了
Oh, well, there you are!
你整个下午都去哪儿了
Where have you been all afternoon?
你让每个人都很担心
You had everyone so worried.
亨利和我在一起
Henry's been with me.
他只是需要一点鼓舞
He just needed a little cheering up.
所以你一直和他在一起
So you were with him this whole time?
-是的 -你本来可以打电♥话♥的
- Yeah. - You could've called!
我把手♥机♥忘在家里了
I forgot my phone at home.
-我真的很抱歉 -你要不是没带手♥机♥
- I'm really sorry. - You would lose your head
那你就完蛋了
if it wasn't attached.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你无药可救了
You are hopeless!
同意
Agreed.
你也是
Aw, you too.
你好 你这个又大又友好的奶牛
Oh, hello there, you big, friendly cow.
很高兴你不是一头又大又笨又臭的公牛
Glad you're not a big, dumb, stinky bull.
好吧 我走这边
Okay, I'm just gonna go this way.
越来越糟糕了
This is gonna be bad.
约翰尼 约翰尼 你能听见我说话吗
Johnny, Johnny, can you hear me?
嘿 笨蛋 过来追我啊 你为什么不追我
Hey, meathead, why don't you get me, if you can?
埃拉 放下你的自行车 快跑
Ella, drop your bike and run!
有了
Bingo!
这边 约翰尼
This way, Johnny!
约翰尼
Johnny!
快点 约翰尼
Come on, Johnny!
你能做到的
You can do it!
你肯定可以的 约翰尼
You got this, Johnny!
你追不到我们
You can't get us!
嘿 你受伤了吗
Hey, are you hurt?
我没事
I'm okay.
你的自行车坏了
Your bike is ruined.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
这没什么大不了
It's just a stupid thing.
我父母每次搬家都会给我买♥♥新东西
My parents buy me a new thing every time we move.
也许他们不用再给你买♥♥东西了
Maybe they won't have to buy you any more things.
也许你可以和我们一起住在阳光花♥园♥
Maybe you can stay here at Sunshine Gardens with all of us.
我喜欢这里
I'd like that.
来吧 我们一起去找亨利
Come on, let's find Henry together.
我们去找亨利吧
Let's go find Henry.
对不起 我们没有找到亨利
I'm sorry, we didn't find Henry.
我们到处都找遍了
We looked everywhere.
我们甚至还去了冰淇淋店
We even looked at the ice cream parlor.
还有游乐园
And Tivoli Haven.
整个游乐园
All over Tivoli Haven.
我又确认了一遍 他没有去做尊巴
And I double-checked, he's not doing Zumba.
-什么 -嗯
- What? - Huh?
好吧 是你们不懂
Well, you never know.
非常感谢你们
Thank you all so much
花了一整天寻找亨利
for searching for Henry all day,
但他只是和他父亲在一起
but he was just hanging out with his father.
很抱歉我跑掉了
I'm really sorry I ran off
给大家添麻烦了
and put everyone through all that trouble.
嘿 没什么大♥麻♥烦 孩子
Hey, it wasn't too much trouble, kid.
是埃拉想去找你
It was Ella's idea to go search for you.
是啊 她让我们到处找你
Yeah, she's been making us look for you everywhere.
她只想找到我
She only wants to find me
好让我可以和她一起表演魔术
so I can do the magic trick with her.
不 亨利 她想找你是因为
No, Henry, she wanted to find you because...
因为你是她最最最要好的朋友
Because you are her very, very, very best friend.
真的吗
Really?
你在这儿 亨利
Oh, there you are, Henry!
但是约翰尼和埃拉在哪里
But where are Johnny and Ella?
别担心 他们去树屋找亨利了
Don't worry, they went to the tree house to find Henry,
但之后他们会直接回来的
but they'll be coming straight back after that.
哦 不
Oh, no!
我在树屋里涂黑了我们的心
I painted our heart out in the tree house.
埃拉看到后会怎么想
What's Ella gonna think when she sees it?
她会恨我的
She's going to hate me.
我得在她看到之前找到她
I have to find her before she sees it.
上来吧 亨利
Climb aboard, Henry.
让我们摇滚吧
Let's rock and roll!
耶 来吧
Yeah, come on.
-准备好了吗 -是啊
- Ready? - Yeah!
我们走吧
Let's ride!
那条路 更快
That way, it's quicker!
我以为我再也见不到你们了
I thought I'd never see you guys.
亨利在这里吗
Is Henry here?
看 这是我的旧自行车
Look, it's my old bike.
也就是说他在这里
That means he was here,
他可能还在
and he might still be.
好吧 只有一种方法可以找到答案
Well, there's only one way to find out.
亨利在上面吗
Is Henry up there?
喔喔 耶
Whoo-hoo, yeah!
你还好吧 亨利
You okay, Henry?
小心点 小羊们
Look out, sheep!
哇哦
Whoa!
好的 亨利 抓紧
Okay, Henry, hold on tight!
摇滚乐
Rock and roll!
哇 这是个很酷的树屋
Wow, this is a pretty cool tree house.
埃拉和亨利设计的
Ella and Henry designed it.
我们一起建造的
And we built it together.
我不知道他为什么来这里
I wonder why he came here.
我知道为什么
I know why.
天啊 哦 不
Oh my, oh, oh, no.
很明显 亨利很难过
Oh, obviously, Henry was upset.
埃拉 你到底为什么会和他吵架
What in the world would you fight about, Ella?
我想和亨利一起在马戏团
Well, I wanted to do a bike stunt
做一个自行车特技
with Henry at the circus.
我想让亨利和我一起表演个魔术
And I wanted Henry to do a magic trick with me.
所以你们俩在为亨利吵架
So you two were fighting over Henry.
我告诉亨利如果他不跟我表演魔术
I told Henry if he didn't do the magic trick with me,
那我就不再是他最好的朋友了
then I wouldn't be his best friend anymore.
但最好的朋友不应该这么说的 对吧
But that's not the kind of thing a best friend says, is it?
我的鸡有时会让我紧张
My chickens get on my nerves sometimes,
但我从来没有这样跟他们说话过
but I've never talked to them like that.
我之前太执着于马戏团了
I was so excited about the circus,
我不再是个好朋友了
I stopped bein' a good friend.
现在我只希望我知道怎么做一些真正的魔术
Now I just wish I knew how to do some real magic.
好吧 小兄弟 我们到了
All right, little brother, we're here.
亨利
Henry!
没关系 埃拉
That's okay, Ella.
你先和他谈谈
You speak with him first.
你是他最好的朋友
You are his best friend.
谢谢 约翰尼
Thanks, Johnny.
亨利 我到处找你
Henry, I've been looking everywhere for you.
我很抱歉我说的话
I'm so sorry for what I said.
没事的 埃拉
It's okay, Ella.
不管怎样 你永远是我最好的朋友 埃拉
You'll always be my best friend, Ella, no matter what.
很抱歉我在我们的心上泼了墨
I'm so sorry I painted over our heart.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean it.
我真的很生气
I was just really mad.
让你不得不在约翰尼和我之间选择
电影精选列表